Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ DKDM Episode Discussion Thread \|/ - Page 5

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

things like Pativrata means a looonnnggg (emphasis😉) lecture..nd going by Utkarsh Naithani standards it was pretty summarised..

but watever Anu ji said.. does'nt apply in the modern times.. wat abt crushes and all then??😳😳

secondly as u said aptly..i did cringe..I was like gye woh din jab pati bhi acche hua karte the..

I don't think it applies to modern or past, it depends what your hubby is like, then you treat him according to that, there's no need to devote your entire life and time to hubby like you got nothing better to do.  Anusuya sounded like she was nothing without her husband and everything should revolve round him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have missed many episodes in between. i know its going to end so want to see the last episodes before it ends. when is it ending  & are they getting vishnuji back for the last episodes at least
oh what😲 i just saw the AT parvati changed again when😲?
Edited by naq5 - 9 years ago
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Missed a couple of epis, but from lack of comments here looks like Lohithang track is stuck in ... ... am I right...

From comments of rinall, kaatyani and angelic8219  - I think I am glad I missed the Anusuya story ...

rsnarula67 thumbnail
okay, so the track is going just ho hum
looks like nobody even wants to comment (well neither do I feel like it).

If anyone knows what "bandhvi" means in the context used by Lohithang ... pls enlighten me

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rsnarula67

okay, so the track is going just ho hum

looks like nobody even wants to comment (well neither do I feel like it).

If anyone knows what "bandhvi" means in the context used by Lohithang ... pls enlighten me

Bandhvi means like his sister I think..
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Bandhvi means like his sister I think..

Moohboli Behen to be precise 

rsnarula67 thumbnail

The track not really moving ... but it was really good to see Rishi Dadichi once again ...and  to see a part of the magic that used to be DKDM

rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelic8219

I don't think it applies to modern or past, it depends what your hubby is like, then you treat him according to that, there's no need to devote your entire life and time to hubby like you got nothing better to do.  Anusuya sounded like she was nothing without her husband and everything should revolve round him.

exactly my point... and besides i fail to understand the fuss over "pati-vrata"...I mean why is it that no man has ever been heard extol his wife...something on the lines of "patni-vrata"... something like" patni ka samman karna aur seva karna mera dharm hai"...

What's even more disappointing is that Adi-Shakti seemed very pleased with Anusuya's explanation... ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢
Edited by rinall - 9 years ago
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rsnarula67

The track not really moving ... but it was really good to see Rishi Dadichi once again ...and  to see a part of the magic that used to be DKDM

DKDM's current episodes are beginning to look funny to me... The pace is painfully slow with nothing much happening even in 3 or 4 episodes... AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THAT OUTRAGEOUS COSTUME OFF OF LOHITANG !!!!!!!!!!!????😡🤢🤬
rsnarula67 thumbnail
@rinall
Lohithang track gives new meaning to "snail pace",  I missed a couple of epis last week, and I realised that things are still where they were (still is 😆)
The costume is absolutely the pits - never has MR been so badly dressed, but then never has MR seemed so out of shape too...😭

Re the Pativrata thing -I missed that epi, but  the one thing I know is that all religions & cultures  (with no exception) has such type of expectations only from women.   Or perhaps, the so called "duties etc of women towards home and hearth" is  bandied about fervently and even if there is some reference to the "duties of man" in any text, it is buried so deep nobody can find it ...
During olden times women - for protection, financial security etc, had no choice but to accept it.

Having said all that, I also say that something done out of love for husband or for wife (not due to so-called duty) would actually be beautiful ...  ðŸ˜Š