Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
interaction between Lohitaang and Pipalad is something worth watching..! (with exceptions to Brahma's whining...this man needs counselling...and also belssing to see Parvati absent..finally its between men..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ )
Lohitaang and Pipa's conversation.. some excellnt play of words.. and for a moment DKDM hit the right cord.. after a looonnnggg  time 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm, satya keh rahi hain aap, parantu, mata ki anupasthiti sandehjanak prateet hoti hain.
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

@rinall

Lohithang track gives new meaning to "snail pace",  I missed a couple of epis last week, and I realised that things are still where they were (still is ๐Ÿ˜†)
The costume is absolutely the pits - never has MR been so badly dressed, but then never has MR seemed so out of shape too...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Re the Pativrata thing -I missed that epi, but  the one thing I know is that all religions & cultures  (with no exception) has such type of expectations only from women.   Or perhaps, the so called "duties etc of women towards home and hearth" is  bandied about fervently and even if there is some reference to the "duties of man" in any text, it is buried so deep nobody can find it ...
During olden times women - for protection, financial security etc, had no choice but to accept it.

Having said all that, I also say that something done out of love for husband or for wife (not due to so-called duty) would actually be beautiful ...  ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm sure these rules, that reek of sexism from top to bottom, have been framed  by a bunch of hopeless chauvinists ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข...
I wish I could like the highlighted part of your post a thousand times !!!! ๐Ÿ‘

As for DKDM... That show is close to losing its integrity...In spite of being aware of the dipping popularity of the show, all the makers seem to be keen on doing is pull it down even further in the eyes of its fans ๐Ÿคข... Instead of ending the show on a high note, God alone knows what these guys intend to do !!!... Looking at how the show's progressing, I've started to feel worried about how they're gonna show Suhasi as Mahakali... I mean, with due respect to her acting skills, the lady doesn't fit the mold of the fierce goddess...And going by their track record, I'm scared that the ME (whenever they plan to air it) with Devi Mahakali is going to get ruined
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are we getting a jyotling story per a day? Will mahakali appear during navratri then? ๐Ÿ˜†  They are so dragging this serial its obvious they have lack of stories that they have to bring past stories in the disguise of lohitang gaining knowledge. Maybe they should have ended it sooner instead of dragging it.
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Are we getting a jyotling story per a day? Will mahakali appear during navratri then? ๐Ÿ˜†  They are so dragging this serial its obvious they have lack of stories that they have to bring past stories in the disguise of lohitang gaining knowledge. Maybe they should have ended it sooner instead of dragging it.

yes ,me too thinking the same      this track  is     not   that  catchy         and the end result  is very   disturbing. ๐Ÿ˜ก i     wonder  what's going on in   utkarsh   naithani's mind.  ๐Ÿ˜ก is   he   planning   to drag this track till the endโ“
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angelic8219

well I like it...bcz of this I get to watch old stories again ah after so long again those golden Sati era..๐Ÿ˜ณ...I guess next they will show how Shiv-Sati got married and Sati's death..Veerbhadra kill Daksh and Mahadev turn human..๐Ÿ˜‰
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if the PH even realises it, but the stark difference in the quality +magic of the older episodes and the current episodes are so clearly visible.

First Dadichi; then Baidyanath & Somnath Jyotirling;  all those who have lately joined in to watch DKDM would now get a peek into what we Diehard DKDMians are always raving about๐Ÿ˜Š

===

Rakshanda Khan (Madinike ...right) devoid of makeup and jewellery - I forgot how good she looked ... casting was really tops then too ... hai kahan gaye woh din ...
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

I wonder if the PH even realises it, but the stark difference in the quality +magic of the older episodes and the current episodes are so clearly visible.

First Dadichi; then Baidyanath & Somnath Jyotirling;  all those who have lately joined in to watch DKDM would now get a peek into what we Diehard DKDMians are always raving about๐Ÿ˜Š

===

Rakshanda Khan (Madinike ...right) devoid of makeup and jewellery - I forgot how good she looked ... casting was really tops then too ... hai kahan gaye woh din ...

tht somnath flashback made me soo angry tht i have singlehandedly started UN haayee haayee campaign on twitter
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OKKK
i really don't want to compare but if mahadev forgive lohitang in the end then it'll be injustice to jalandhar..first of all someone plz give him some shishtachar lesson..atleast devkampan should tell him how to behave..๐Ÿ˜”
shukracharya jalandar bonding was way way better..here i don't even feel like they are guru and shishya...shukracharya is needed badly๐Ÿ˜ญeven andhak and shukracharya was bond was good(although my favourite jodi is tarkasur and shukracharya๐Ÿ˜‰)
bt plz plz plz my question is if he deserves forgiveness then why jalandhar got punished..even andhak got second chance..๐Ÿ˜”.

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yathaarth keh rahi ho tum jyoti, lohitaang ko pratishodh se adhik shishtaachaar ko shikshaa ki aavashyaktaa hain.