Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti07

OKKK

i really don't want to compare but if mahadev forgive lohitang in the end then it'll be injustice to jalandhar..first of all someone plz give him some shishtachar lesson..atleast devkampan should tell him how to behave..😔
shukracharya jalandar bonding was way way better..here i don't even feel like they are guru and shishya...shukracharya is needed badly😭even andhak and shukracharya was bond was good(although my favourite jodi is tarkasur and shukracharya😉)
bt plz plz plz my question is if he deserves forgiveness then why jalandhar got punished..even andhak got second chance..😔.

as much as I agree with you.. and unlike Jalandhar Mahadev is directly involved in Lohitaang's realisation.. Surely Mahadev will have his reasons of forgiving him.. i foresee a great "Lohitaang ka pashchataap" track coming up..!! Probably Lohitaang will learn the hard way
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup, but i want lohitaang dead now.
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arijit007

yup, but i want lohitaang dead now.

Not going to happen (unless UN has gone totally bonkers... actually I don't doubt he already is😡, so maybe I should say unless the PH has gone totally bonkers)... but absolutely understand your frustration ... ... 

===

Poor P3, she has been thrown into the deep-end ...

Edited by rsnarula67 - 9 years ago
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😛 hey friends , in yesterday's episode , mohit raina  stole the show as lohitang,    loved his expressions and dialogues😳  his jugalbandi with rishi piplad  is very   entertaining😉
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
before utkarsh lohitang was a grey character..now he has become a complete negative character. i can't believe that they made a positive character a negative character..even jalandhar was not that evil..i can safely say that he was a "Grey" character not a "negative" character.i really don't think that he deserves forgiveness. looks like writer has forgot that he was born from mahadev's positive energy unlike jalandhar and andhak..
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

before utkarsh lohitang was a grey character..now he has become a complete negative character. i can't believe that they made a positive character a negative character..even jalandhar was not that evil..i can safely say that he was a "Grey" character not a "negative" character.i really don't think that he deserves forgiveness. looks like writer has forgot that he was born from mahadev's positive energy unlike jalandhar and andhak..

I second you! And to top it all, Lohitang is Mangal! Who cannot die!
jyoti07 thumbnail
the man who helped mahadev in killing andhak is avenging his death in DKDM...😆😕
he will be forgiven..they have to give a strong logic otherwise i'll bang my head on the wall..they failed to justify jalandhar's death but they should justify why lohitang should not be killed
jyoti07 thumbnail
wowoiwwwiieee new banner looks cool👍🏼
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wowoiwwwiieee new banner looks cool👍🏼

Where is the new banner? I am still seeing the old one!
jyoti07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Where is the new banner? I am still seeing the old one!

surya i refreshed the page and new banner appeared😃