Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti07

surya i refreshed the page and new banner appeared๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah..at first I too was like ' how come i dont see the new banner' ๐Ÿ˜ก ( i had been waiting for it since long )..refreshed the page & there it was !..โญ๏ธ..yeah, it does look awesome !..๐Ÿ‘..i voted for it..
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
When Lohitang was telling rishi Pipplad, I noticed, something in line of Deewar's dialogue- Khush to tum bahot huye hoge aaj...๐Ÿ˜†
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ab pataa nahi kya ghatit hogaa lohitaang ke saath, btw, is indra still busy planing on nikast's attack?
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

When Lohitang was telling rishi Pipplad, I noticed, something in line of Deewar's dialogue- Khush to tum bahot huye hoge aaj...๐Ÿ˜†

I second you on that !!! ๐Ÿ˜†
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't have anything to say...they ruined everything..and still not satisfied..want to ruin more..๐Ÿคข
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š I must  say  today's episode was  very entertaining.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰    my    god   mohit   stole the show as lohitang . the   episode was emotional as well   as  comedy in parts ๐Ÿ˜‰        loved the   guru shishya relation today๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š          special     mention--devraj indra's  dialogues๐Ÿคฃ and  also     lohitang's    dialogue      in     the    end        to       a      shishya    of the aashram     and     his     attitude------jao   jao, tumse pehle  mein   waaha   pahuch   jaunga๐Ÿคฃ                anyways, chetan   will appear    tomorrow,  this    track     should      end      within     september   without     dragging much   with     a  blast๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nope, it might end in october or november.
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti07

before utkarsh lohitang was a grey character..now he has become a complete negative character. i can't believe that they made a positive character a negative character..even jalandhar was not that evil..i can safely say that he was a "Grey" character not a "negative" character.i really don't think that he deserves forgiveness. looks like writer has forgot that he was born from mahadev's positive energy unlike jalandhar and andhak..

@bold..  Lohitaang turned pure negative the day he was incited by Andhak and a grey character can never be termed positive IMO.. as far as his forgiveness is concerned..we can only pray tht the events leading to his ultimate conversion as a planet is shown in way so tht we can interpret nd convince ourselves and as is UN sir's history he as a peculiar history of confusing himself as well as us ๐Ÿ˜• 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In yesterday's episode didn't lohitang contradict himself, it seems he knows about Andhak and his feelings towards mata Parvati and said that andhak made a mistake of using Parvati to get at mahadev. He also gave Jalandhar as another example. So surely lohitang knows his brother is in the wrong? 

rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

In yesterday's episode didn't lohitang contradict himself, it seems he knows about Andhak and his feelings towards mata Parvati and said that andhak made a mistake of using Parvati to get at mahadev. He also gave Jalandhar as another example. So surely lohitang knows his brother is in the wrong? 

I think what was said is that it was a mistake to use Parvati to get at Mahadev ... nothing about Andhak and Jalandhar being wrong... ๐Ÿ˜• 
Yaar, Confusion hi Confusion hain ... ... am trying not to think too much - nahin toh UN leads us to the situation of "Goli maari bheje mein"๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by rsnarula67 - 9 years ago