Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SBanoMalik

Waleikum Salaam
Thanks to u for te beautiful comment and i'm the one who cannot stop smiling !
Yes u exactly got the point, we writers r attached to our stories because we ourselves go through things while writing them, for an example when AsYa fought for the first time in this story (when they got to know that there were complications in the pregnancy), just writing that fight had made me cry even when Zoya got her miscarriage, i couldn't write more because i felt depressed we r very emotionally attached with our stories because we kinda made thzm d created them along with the characters
Hahaha yeah ! Because i feel like hugs r very meaningful
Yes thats the point of this story , where i show the journey of a lover who is ready to do anything for his love and is ready to wait for her for the rest of his life and then another who has to fight to get whatever she wants after going through a huge injustice has to make her life back on track
Awww u r so sweet !!

You know while commenting on this story and MY HIDDEN LOVE...i am just feeling something like sad because i didn't got the chance to comment on other works of yours...specially ASYA'S LOVESTORY & STALKER TO SUPERHERO...But coming to the HUGS well i don't know because iam a very reserved kind of a person but i got to know about them while reading stories on I.F and i got to know one thing that A Good Hug will always make you feel like special and can soothe youur pain in tense situations...and yeah a salute to you and all other wirters on this forum who writes such stories...with great conviction...and i just don't know how can all the writers come up with all these concepts...hummm...ok continue soon
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Amulya9

πŸ˜† oki I'm chorry
ya she gav us ASYA ..they r unique...
bt she gave zoyan nikah 🀒 isliye I'm angry on her
e wala scene after that choreographer leaves ..jealous Miss.Farooqui wala scene k baad...Zoya practices dance.. so asad is watching her...

Dont say sorry, its cute !! πŸ€—
I agree that doing ZoYaan, she spoiled QH ! πŸ₯Ί hate GK ! 😑 πŸ˜†
Oh yeah !!!! Sorry couldnt recognize it, after all Jahanpanah wore black so many times ! ☺️ ❀️
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayurchan7

You know while commenting on this story and MY HIDDEN LOVE...i am just feeling something like sad because i didn't got the chance to comment on other works of yours...specially ASYA'S LOVESTORY & STALKER TO SUPERHERO...But coming to the HUGS well i don't know because iam a very reserved kind of a person but i got to know about them while reading stories on I.F and i got to know one thing that A Good Hug will always make you feel like special and can soothe youur pain in tense situations...and yeah a salute to you and all other wirters on this forum who writes such stories...with great conviction...and i just don't know how can all the writers come up with all these concepts...hummm...ok continue soon

AWWW !!!!! πŸ€— u r so sweet !!! ❀️ its ok dont be sad, i know that u would have if u were following it with every update so dont feel bad ! πŸ€— 😳
Well i admit that even i am a reserved kinda person and that in my environment we dont hug so even i knew nothing about those but watching QH and reading here led me to a whole new world ! AsYa's worls ! ❀️
U r such a sweetheart Mayur !! πŸ€— love u !! ❀️
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update
Update
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update

Update asap
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SBanoMalik

Dont say sorry, its cute !! πŸ€—
I agree that doing ZoYaan, she spoiled QH ! πŸ₯Ί hate GK ! 😑 πŸ˜†
Oh yeah !!!! Sorry couldnt recognize it, after all Jahanpanah wore black so many times ! ☺️ ❀️

yup zoyaan 🀒 n those wet hug of them 😑 that's y I hate Ayan til now
now u don't say sorry πŸ˜ƒ ..ya Asad in black...killer look
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niya_789

Haan but my doc said me to ignore it coz coffee isnt good for me😭

oh..don't cry... ..coffee is something v vl get addicted 2 it... I don't drink coffee ...very occasional..bt I love coffee
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i like the song... in between...nice

so zoya have doubts... about the baby...

nice .. zoya getting normal... person..

so is the person... is that

akram... now following zoya ...

love asad and zoya convo... both getting
normal again...

Miss-Appy thumbnail
You guys r lucky because the update is coming ! πŸ˜†
kanchan23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
chapter22

Fantastic updates...πŸ‘

i really love dillshad...she is a wonderful mother...😊

wow she organised a  small picnic for all...πŸ˜ƒ

zoya baby ko sana se jealous ho raha hai...awwwπŸ˜†

i am waiting for ayaan...uske aane ke baad hi zoya ki
misunderstanding dur hogi...

kya idhar bhi rabart and mona ki jodi hogi???πŸ˜•

omg najma and bulldoser.🀣

najma baby you are not buldoser but little bit healthy...my poor baby
jab dekho sab chedte rehte hai...😊

najma pov is right...

omg she is joking with others...but still inn baatoin se lack of self confidence ata hai...because maine bhi aise hi situation face kari hai life main...

najma and her ice cream...πŸ˜†

loved the friendship of sana and asad...😊

chapter23

emotional update yar...😭

i din't even thought that itni jaldi zoya ko yeh sab samjh mein ayega...

but now i think she is matured enough to understand these things...

very well explained the condition of zoya...her thoughts,her guilt, her fear, her respect for asad everything is well written...πŸ‘

song is perfectely suited the situation...

thank god asad ne sahi time pe zoya ko bacha liya...

by the way...who is he ...jo zoya ko bula raha tha...😲😲

kahi haider toh nahi hai...???only guess kar rahi hu

i  think koi positive ho hoga...

asad's six packs...😳😳

i really hope ki zoya jaldi se theek ho jaye because tabhi unki love gadhi agge badegi πŸ˜‰and bhaaseena😑 and akram😑ko unki saza milegi...

thankyou so much for updating you stories...and for pm me...πŸ€—

sorrryyy for late comment...

please continue soon...

Edited by kanchan23 - 9 years ago