Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Stalia os ... May be ... 

There he was the ever so happy go lucky guy lying on this bed with moist eyes .. It had been two weeks since he had actually smiled his genuine smile .. Yaa he used to laugh and be his own witty self in front of his friends but the the smile that he used to carry was missing and the reason was her Malia Hale .. Stiles would have never imagined that in such a short span of Time Malia would become the reason for his smile as well as tears .. 
His mind was playing the memory of dat fateful day when she got to know the  biggest and ugliest truth of her life that stiles was trying hard to hide .. He still remember her face , her eyes which showed nothing but hurt and broken trust .. He tried hard to make her understand , make her realises what he did was best for her only as he so don't want her to go to her real so called evil father and loose herself and even he can't afford to loose her ,  the girl who loved him selflessly today isn't even looking at him and this was breaking his heart every day ... He closed his eyes and her words echoed , her harsh words ..

Stiles : it's just simple thing I just don't wanna tell u come on it's not important .. Mr. Tate is your dad and dats it .. What If u were adopted ? and that peter your dad  was involved in a killing spree I don't want u to know about it ... 
Malia : it's not as simple as that stiles .. I had a right to know about my real life .. Scott , Kira and most importantly u hide this .. 
Stiles puller her closer and cupped her face ..
Stiles : Malia atteast try to understand me .. I just wanted u to stay away from him .. I mean he is bad guy and I was just ... 
Malia pushed him and said : just trying to prove that I am his daughter and can't handle myself or the truth .. Like all u too believed I am too weak to handle myself .. U know what Mr. Stilinski I don't want u .. I don't want a bf who don't believe me , who can't tell me truth ... Good bye ..

GOOD BYE .. That word hurted him even more .. He opened his eyes and a tear fell from his eyes ... He got up and went to window getting back their memories .. He always loved how Malia would enter her room through window whenever she has flashbacks of her dark past .. Just a hug from Stiles would calm her down .. He remember how he used to teach her maths which  was always difficult for her to understand and also as she says pointless .. He smiled a sad smile when he remember dat past .. How she always freaked out while solving math problem .. 
Stiles (thaught): plzz maila atteast try to come back to me I miss u .. I miss u a lot .. I know may be I have lost u .. 
Dats when he looked out of window and saw her outside his house .. Thought she was far away still he can see her bright blue eyes which were telling him that she was too missing him and her good bye wasn't for forever still there is hope ... Malia who was trying to catch a glimpse of stiles saw him stairing at her and quickly turned her head and went away .. 
Stiles ( thaught ): no may be not .. My coyote still loves me ..  Those bright blue eyes were still searching for me ... 
As he still remember her bright blue were coyote eyes always shined like that whenever he is around her 

Edited by Prince6495 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ...and thanks for pm😊
Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_31

nice ...and thanks for pm😊

Thanks πŸ˜Š
mahfahad thumbnail
hey Stavi
nic osπŸ˜› i lyk d remindin part😊
u r soo nic in writin😊
i lyk ur os
         wd luv Divya
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os :* ^_^
Keep writing. Very glad you are still writing :")
P.s. sorry for the short comment. I'm in a hurry. 
But I loved it!πŸ˜ƒ
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Amazing OS Stavan πŸ‘
Beautifully written
Loved it

Thanks 4 d pm 😊
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Stavan
sorry I didn't commented on your previous work
but can't resist myself now
this is beautiful ...your magic still continues
keep writing and plz PM me plzzz

lots of love
Madhura
Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahfahad

hey Stavi

nic osπŸ˜› i lyk d remindin part😊
u r soo nic in writin😊
i lyk ur os
         wd luv Divya

thanks a lot
I am glad u like it ...

Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

Lovely os :* ^_^

Keep writing. Very glad you are still writing :")
P.s. sorry for the short comment. I'm in a hurry. 
But I loved it!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks lot
I am glad u like it ..
its okay no need of sry ..
Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kishafan_4ever

Amazing OS Stavan πŸ‘

Beautifully written
Loved it

Thanks 4 d pm 😊