Disney World

Princess Diaries... you like?

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Heloooooo!!!

Who all out here (Which is pretty less, btw)... like Princess Diaries?
What do you like about it?
The royalty?
The Star cast?
The clothes?
The guys?πŸ˜‰
The dialogues?

Or do you prefer the books???

And in the process, clear my doubt, please...😳 Is this just for disney world, or even the disney channel... the one with ummmm, Lizzie McGuire, The Suite life of Zack and Cody, That's so Raven, Phil of the future, and so on.... let me know, someone!!!

-Sam😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
I think it is for disney channel (at least I hope so)...

I watched Princess Diaries one but didn't get c chance to waatch the second one yet... I thought it was great!!!
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oooo..I luv Princess diaries..I havent watched the second yet but the first was mind-blowing πŸ˜ƒ
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Oh I do hope it's for disney channel! There are loads more amazing shows there....... πŸ˜ƒ

Princess Diaries 1, I like it better, frankly.... coz that's where all the conversion takes place! There's the glitz and the glamour... and all the fun stuff....

The 2nd one is a little bit of romantic type, which is there in every movie! (And of course, a happy ending πŸ˜‰ )........but Oh well.... I like the books the best!

-Sam 😊
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I liked the first one better, second was according to me BORING 😊
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i loved d books movies r nthing in frnt of d books ive read em like miliion times nd now im fully aquaited wid most of d lists diloages everything in d booksπŸ˜† nd fell in love wid michael😳
movie 1 was awesome nt d actual representation but trasfrmation of mia frm a sweet girl who always breaks things to a princess i had d laugh of my life πŸ˜†
second movie wasnt even near my expectations it was ekdm differnt frm d books nd frankly i didnt like it a bit but i loved all d songs of both d flicks nd loved d way dey showed mias room in pd2;)) πŸ˜ƒ

the guys of both r films were ahhh hot😳

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 17 years ago
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I watched both , but I thought that the first one was better!

Second one was far below my expectations. The first one showed Mia's transformation and her in-awkawardness (if there is a word like that) πŸ˜›
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like princess diaries...well sort of...i saw both of them...and guys personally
i think the first one was far better than the second one..and princess amelia
is just too funny!!!
I havent really watched it, but I saw the first half and I it was brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
adorablenabs thumbnail
I agree with Sam on this one... both the movies were ok but the books were brilliant... i loved them and recently ordered the latest one (princess party or sumthng lyk dat)
If you lyk princess diaries then the mediatar series by Meg Cabot will definately become ur fave books cuz they r awesome!!