Have you been to DisneyLand?

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Have you ever been to disneyland?

If so, which one? The one at USA? Or at France?

How did you like it? Which was your favourite ride?

If you haven't been there, what are you looking forward to most?

What have you heard about dusneyland and want to try???

-Sam😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I went to the disneyland at Paris, France...

It was superb!!!

My favourite, was Space Shuttle! This ultra superb ride, with 3 360 degree inversions, and I'm totally terrified, so I was absolutely going mad!!! The best part was, that we had NO CLUE what was going to happen!

It was a dome, and we just went in, praying that we came out alive 😉

-Sam 😊
Maha21 thumbnail
I've not been to disneyland but to disnay world (Florida)... It is just so amazing, loved it... There are five theme parks in disney world and it takes a day to visit one of them... It was just an out of the world experience for me!!! 😛
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Wow!!! How many days did it take you in all???

😃
Maha21 thumbnail
I was there for 6 days... went on every single ride there is in all the theme parks 😛 ... I went on the space shuttle as well but felt really sick once I came out 😆
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Lol!

Space shuttle was pretty wicked! I considered not going on it, but then when my friends KINDA forced me, I went... and thank god I did.... coz it was amazing!!!!!!!

Whoa, 6 days? Amazing! What are all the parts of a disneyland exactly???

In Eurodisney, it was Discoveryland, Frontierland, Adventureland and Fantasyland...
Fantasyland was the cutest! With the tea-cups, and the carroussel, and stuff 😆 😉 😆

-Sam
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yup, went to both, but loved Disney world more...

We went for 2 weeks as we had cousins from India, it was a super blast...

The france one was last year, it was fun as well
Maha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Lol!

Space shuttle was pretty wicked! I considered not going on it, but then when my friends KINDA forced me, I went... and thank god I did.... coz it was amazing!!!!!!!

Whoa, 6 days? Amazing! What are all the parts of a disneyland exactly???

In Eurodisney, it was Discoveryland, Frontierland, Adventureland and Fantasyland...
Fantasyland was the cutest! With the tea-cups, and the carroussel, and stuff 😆 😉 😆

-Sam

There was Epcot Center with the space shuttle and stuff, then there was MGM studios (with the scariest possible rides), Animal Kingdom, and the magic kingdom (with the cutest possible rides)... There was also a water park there...

The scariest possible ride ever:
 is the tower of terror elevator ... 
It is so scary, the elevator is complelety dark and it goes up and then drops , then goes up and then drops down several times... You can see ghost images appearing on the walls and scary sounds... the scariest possible thing is that the back window of the elevator opens sometimes while it is dropping and it feels as if you will fall out!!! 😆

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if ne1 wud ask me my last wish 😳 it wud b obiously to go to disney world or disney land 😉 my luck is soo bad everytime d plan used to b made but nthing wud happen 😕 nd im dying to see em 😆 😛
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i went to neither of em😲