Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
fantastic update
Fully enjoyed this Jaipur track
raya relishing the kulfi...scene is very romantic.
Ram wanted to celebrate Pihu in five star hotel...but Priya told him to save money and celebrate in a simple way. Raya living every moment which they miss from last five years...both are busy in their professional work but never miss any chance to spend time with each other. 
Ram in very romantic mood so as priya...I loved all the scenes...fully enjoyed the writing.
I agree with the writer...Ram is big a successful businessman he knows how to keep the good safe and what other alternatives are there.
He completes the order and got another assignment...I loved the change in track.
Raya celebrates Pihu's birthday with family and all are enjoyed.
Priya is pregnant aur isse jyada kushi ki baad aur kya ho sakti hai Ram ke liye...
beautiful ending...
loved the track...thanks for PM

Edited by sandhyasn - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: armanz

Another  fantastic update from you ..  Going to read again .will give my full comment tomorrow 

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

RES

read..will comment tomorrow

Will be waiting girls 
come soon 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
have done reading it was just awesome
will be back tomorrow with more thank you for the pm...
joemahika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update thanks for pm yaar CV's iss tarah ke story kyun nahi dikhata anyways after long time u r update 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raya nite ended with eating kulfi romantically and than lost in each other their love land. Ram is working hard for the deal and for pihu birthday which both he and Priya will celeberate at home with close relative and in between Ram is not stopping romancing his wife. All the family members were their for the birthday celebratio and so cutely Priya shared this news with him and now both will welcoming new member in their life.
Their is another part of the story or you ended here pls continue with next part thank you for the pm...
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just superb 
 i wish  it has another part 
 what can i do ..greedy for ur update everytime ..
but its superb end .. 
thank u di for ur pm 

rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update... Really the business tycoon ought to have solved the storage issue properly... Awesome😊
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the PM.
Awesome DOc
Well bechara kulfi 😆😆between raya.
Jaipur track was one of the best in BALH, CVs ruined it, but it was really treat to read such on Jaipur track.
Happiness all around though limited luxuries, but if u have somebody by ur side to share , things go easily , though small ,but bring utmost happiness. Superbly written.
one such pair to be admired, adored though at times ram always thinks himself as ram kapoor, but when it comes to his wifey he never showed that attitude n agreed to lead a normal, common life , which is truly appreciable, on the other hand priya knows it how hard it is ofr him to lead such life.
But they have one thing in common, they will have disagreements, different opinion and finally they agree n take  mutual agreeable decision. that is what makes raya the perfect couple, and you presented them again as a dream couple whom one can love endlessly.
Thank u
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Will be waiting girls
come soon

I have given my comment...
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks fr pm.