Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

why kushal tondon is doing this all *DT Note P4*

ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes kushal tondon is behaving annoying, he forgot all his friends yes few days back when nia show is going to start he only wished ravidubey but he didn't wished nia sharma and now kushal tondon wished shakti and he forgot karan tacker, if you all remember karan tacker wished kushal tondon for his nachbaliya5 and nia also wished kushal for bigboss but why kushal tondon is always rude to his ex costars and he even left elena for gauhar khan this is not fair kushal tondon this is not good ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lekharani_2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
go and  ask this question to him on twitter he may reply u hopefully u will get good ans from his or from his fans 
rhardik12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
He is an looser when karan win d jdj tab padega kushal uncle k face per jor ka slap that day i will clap
ktiluvu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhardik12

He is an looser when karan win d jdj tab padega kushal uncle k face per jor ka slap that day i will clap

agreed kushal tondon is always jealous on karan tacker, when kushal tondon do any show then karan tacker won't say anything about kushal tondon but when karan tacker do any show kushal tondon indirectly targets karan tacker, kushal tondon did lot of drama in bigboss but karan tacker didn't tweet anything bad about kushal tondon but when karan tacker is in top 5 kushal tondon indirectly targeted karan tacker by saying his fans to vote for Shakti, if Karan tacker is not in jdj then definitely kushal won't say to his fans to vote for Shakti, to target karan tacker kushal tondon twited his fans to vote for Shakti, kushal tondon is jealous on nia sharma too when nia got jamai raja offer kushal tondon felt jealous on nia sharma too and didn't wished her, kushal tondon is so cheap Edited by ktiluvu - 9 years ago
ktiluvu thumbnail

already kushal tondon got slap when karan tacker reached top 5, kushal expected karan will eliminate much early but when karan tacker reached top 5 kushal tondon can't digest and twitted his fans to vote for Shakti, kushal by full of drama and PDA WITH gauher also didn't reached finals in bigboss, but karan tacker reached top 5 so kushal can't digest this is not good ðŸ˜¡
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
iam commwnting vecoz kushal is mebtioned...
i m a kushal fan not only kushal i am a nishal fan i equally luv them...
i miss the foursone friendship but still its their life we cant say anything abt them
i wont blane neither nishal nor kryan
i am nishal luver but still feel jealous of kryan fruendship.
we have no rites blames otgers life
its his lufe he can choose on hus own
nd its not only for kushal but for alll celeb
so its ur point of view maybe i just posted mine... kushal is not jealous of anyone nd nor karan krystle nia also..shakthi mohan is a gud dancer than others so he wished her no personal issues were senEdited by _keertu_ - 9 years ago
ktiluvu thumbnail
Originally posted by: _keertu_

i miss the foursone friendship but still its their life we cant say anything abt them
so its ur point of view maybe i just posted mine... kushal is not jealous of anyone nd nor karan krystle nia also..shakthi mohan is a gud dancer than others so he wished her no personal issues were sen

no my friend kushal tondon always be jealous on karan tacker when karan tacker went to London during ehmmbh days also kushal tondon felt jealous on karan tacker, when kushal do any show karan tacker won't feel jealous on kushal are not tweet bad about him, but when karan tacker do any show kushal tondon indirectly targets karan tacker, yeah offcouse kushal can tweet to vote for his favourite but it indirectly targeted karan tacker, some kushal tondon fans voted for karan tacker before but later after kushal tondon twitted vote for Shakti his fans started bashing karan tacker kushal tondon want this only, he will be definitely jealous on karan tacker because kushal tondon didn't get to finals in bigboss after doing lot of drama and PDA With gauhar khan but karan tacker reached top 5 so definitely kushal tondon feel jealous on karan tacker, kushal tondon behaved very badly in bigboss but karan tacker didn't tweeted anything bad about kushal tondon,and also Karan tacker wished kushal tondon for his nachbaliya5, anyways iam happy karan tacker is in top5 keep it up ur fans will vote for you and love you 
rhardik12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _keertu_

so its ur point of view maybe i just posted mine... kushal is not jealous of anyone nd nor karan krystle nia also..shakthi mohan is a gud dancer than others so he wished her no personal issues were sen

i m also die heart bt of nishal /virman and always be bt after bb7 i affired of my self that i m use to fan that cheep person fan i use to fight with kryan   fan bt i wanted to do big apolozize 4r that u know what he dose not care abt any person not even nia whom he used to say that his best dost blade dubble face peron he have time to cangrachulate ravi for his new show jamai raja who not even known 4r one month bt he hadn't any time to say best of luck 4r nia whom he use say his best dost now nia is all alone jst becz of him   he is realy a self-fish person god seeing all this how much he wanted to hurt her n hurting one day god pay back to him 4r his did nd his so cald new fren also left him and that day he will understand what lost see karan krystal and nia still tougher cz they r true fren

n I HATE KUSHAL TONDON
ktiluvu thumbnail

i m also die heart bt of nishal /virman and always be bt after bb7 i affired of my self that i m use to fan that cheep person fan i use to fight with kryan   fan bt i wanted to do big apolozize 4r that u know what he dose not care abt any person not even nia whom he used to say that his best dost blade dubble face peron he have time to cangrachulate ravi for his new show jamai raja who not even known 4r one month bt he hadn't any time to say best of luck 4r nia whom he use say his best dost now nia is all alone jst becz of him   he is realy a self-fish person god seeing all this how much he wanted to hurt her n hurting one day god pay back to him 4r his did nd his so cald new fren also left him and that day he will understand what lost see karan krystal and nia still tougher cz they r true fren

n I HATE KUSHAL TONDON

agree with you Iam a big fan of karan and also iam a ex fan of kushal i fighted with every one on bigboss days who said bad about kushal, and I fighted with every one who said bad words about kushal in twitter but what kushal tondon did he forgot nia sharma, he always targets karan tacker and kushal tondon is thinking he is a super star but we made him star and he forgot us, god is their when gauhar khan will leave kushal then he realise what he is doing 
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jealousy thing us common i tele industry...
nd abt kushal he is dng wat he wants to do..
if u hate kushal then dont mind him...
i m also a fan of shakthi i also vote for her coz i also wath D3...
nd i vote for karan too..there r still many nishal fans here nd sone r in other sites
u have rite to post ur point if view but it ahud not hurt other fans feelings..
i was a Nishal fan i am still one nd always will be...
i equally luv them watever happens its not my stupidity its my luv fir themmm...