why kushal tondon is doing this all *DT Note P4* - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
and u say he targets karan 😕
yaar i knw nishal r no frnds nymore but ravi is his frnthat everything has changed
sp he wished him wats the big deal... nd the thing abt wishes frm karan nd nia was before big boss nd they were frnds till then after there were no talking terms...so neither he wished hin nor they wished him...
so its equal on both sides...
thats it post watever u want...i off from here...
Originally posted by _keertu_

and u say he targets karan 😕
yaar i knw nishal r no frnds nymore but ravi is his frnthat everything has changed
sp he wished him wats the big deal... nd the thing abt wishes frm karan nd nia was before big boss nd they were frnds till then after there were no talking terms...so neither he wished hin nor they wished him...
so its equal on both sides...
thats it post watever u want...i off from here...
Iam not a hater of kushal tondon iam a ex fan of kushal tondon I fighted with every one on bigboss days who said bad words about kushal but I hurting by kushal behaviour offcouse nishal r not friends and karan and kushal are not friends but the thing is kushal indirectly said his fans to don't vote for karan tacker by saying vote for Shakti, yeah even i love shakti, ok then when kushal tondon is doing bigboss then karan didn't said to vote for armaan,etc, when kushal is doing katronkakiladi(kkk)karan didn't said to vote for other contestants in kkk, kushal tondon indirectly targeted karan tacker by saying his fans to vote for Shakti that's the truth every one knows it anyways THANKS FOR VOTING TO KARAN TACKER and iam very happy that karan tacker reached top 5 keep it up karan tacker love you may u win jdj7 are not but u came to top 5 which makes all ur fans feel proud of you   
yes he should have at least wished karan once, even if it was out of courtesy 
I also dnt undrstand why he is doing tis he usd to say he usd to say he nly likes foreign and tats why his gf is also foreign and nw he left hr why And wats hs prblm wth hs co star why he is makng tis public by posting tis type f msgs tis is really pity
I expected Kushal to wish Karan. Oh well..
GUYS ONE MORE THING TO TELL YOU ALL AFTER KUSHAL TONDON TWEETED HIS FANS TO VOTE FOR SHAKTI NOW MANY KUSHAL FANS ARE SAYING OTHER KUSHAL FANS TO DON'T VOTE FOR KARAN WE SHOULD NOT MAKE KARAN TO WIN JDJ7 BECAUSE HE IS AGAINST KUSHAL THEY ARE SAYING IT IN TWITTER GO AND CHECK, BEFORE KUSHAL TWEET NO KUSHAL FAN SAID ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT KARAN BUT AFTER KUSHAL TWEET KUSHAL FANS ARE TRENDING WE SHOULD NOT LET KARAN TACKER TO WIN JDJ7 THEY ARE TRENDING IT IN TWITTER SO NOW KUSHAL TONDON ARE U HAPPY, GOD IS THEIR ONE DAY HE WILL PUNISH U AND UR FANS FOR THIS STUPIDITY AND WE KARAN TACKER FANS WON'T CARE FOR ALL THIS NEGATIVEVITY, KARAN TACKER AND WE ONLY BELIEVE IN HARDWORK AND TALENT AND OUR KARAN TACKER REACHED TO FINALS WITH HARDWORK NOT WITH PDA LIKE KUSHAL TONDON DID IN BIGBOSS ANYWAYS GOD WILL ALWAYS THEIR WITH THE PERSON WHO WILL WORK HARD TO REACH SUCCESS AND NOT WITH THE PERSON WHO WILL FEEL JEALOUS ON OTHERS, KARAN TACKER GOD BLESS YOU 
KUSHAL TONDON FANS ARE TRENDING IN TWITTER THAT "WE SHOULD NOT LET KARAN TACKER WIN JDJ BECAUSE HE IS AGAINST KUSHAL TONDON " SO CHEAP PEOPLE AND SO JEALOUS PEOPLE . KUSHAL FANS AND GAUSHAL FANS ARE TWEETING IN TWITTER THAT WE SHOULD NOT LET KARAN TACKER WIN JDJ BECAUSE OUR ROCKSTAR KUSHAL SAID IT.BUT NISHAL FANS ARE SWEET THEY ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING AGAINST KARAN TACKER IN TWITTER BUT KUSHAL AND GAUSHAL FANS ARE TRENDING IN TWITTER THAT WE SHOULD NOT LET KARAN TACKER WIN JDJ, THEY ARE SO CHEAP PEOPLE 
Originally posted by ktiluvu

KUSHAL TONDON FANS ARE TRENDING IN TWITTER THAT "WE SHOULD NOT LET KARAN TACKER WIN JDJ BECAUSE HE IS AGAINST KUSHAL TONDON " SO CHEAP PEOPLE AND SO JEALOUS PEOPLE . KUSHAL FANS AND GAUSHAL FANS ARE TWEETING IN TWITTER THAT WE SHOULD NOT LET KARAN TACKER WIN JDJ BECAUSE OUR ROCKSTAR KUSHAL SAID IT.BUT NISHAL FANS ARE SWEET THEY ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING AGAINST KARAN TACKER IN TWITTER BUT KUSHAL AND GAUSHAL FANS ARE TRENDING IN TWITTER THAT WE SHOULD NOT LET KARAN TACKER WIN JDJ, THEY ARE SO CHEAP PEOPLE
don,t worry dear karan will definatly win d show and it will be awsummm and hard slap on kushal uncle fanz face 😊
Originally posted by rhardik12

don,t worry dear karan will definatly win d show and it will be awsummm and hard slap on kushal uncle fanz face 😊
thank you my friend for ur support ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Rofl What a childish act 
It's his life his choice jisko wish karna hai karre why does it even matters he wished Karan or not Because kushal and Karan were not on good terms he was more close to Nia thn  any other cast so when he didn't wished Nia how can u expect him to wish karan moreover we Nia Kushal fans didn't even bother about him not wishing Nia thn y you guyz r bothered still in a phase proving Karan is better thn Kushal 

ps-not a kushal fan just neutral pov