CID

Episode 1123 to be aired on 5th September 2014 (Friday)

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Case title:

Air Date: 5th September, 2014

Episode No:1123

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link:

Rating Link:

Video link :

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As per the precap it is Ganesh Chaturthi Special episode.
Minionite thumbnail
^ They have yet to ruin that type of a special. I'll enjoy doing the WU hopefully. ðŸ˜³
Minionite thumbnail
Series of disappearances during Ganesh Utsav leave CID team stumped
This week, the CID team faces a unique challenge in the midst of Ganesh Chaturthi festivities. While everyone is bringing home the Ganesha idol and celebrating on streets, Ajay along with friend Aanya and his family join in the revelry. As everyone is having a fun time, Ajay notices his friend Aanya being abducted by a masked stranger. Unable to stop them, Ajay watches Aanya disappearing into the crowd.
CID cops immediately get on the case and try to find out the culprit. But the team is in shock when they receive calls about random people disappearing suddenly across the city. Though there is no connection between the victims, about a hundred have gone missing without a trail.

Who is abducting these innocent people ? What's his motive? To find out, watch CID, this Friday - Sunday, September 5 - 7, 2014 at 10 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television. 

binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope that episode won't be ott n yspt.
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Series of disappearances during Ganesh Utsav leave CID team stumped

This week, the CID team faces a unique challenge in the midst of Ganesh Chaturthi festivities. While everyone is bringing home the Ganesha idol and celebrating on streets, Ajay along with friend Aanya and his family join in the revelry. As everyone is having a fun time, Ajay notices his friend Aanya being abducted by a masked stranger. Unable to stop them, Ajay watches Aanya disappearing into the crowd.
CID cops immediately get on the case and try to find out the culprit. But the team is in shock when they receive calls about random people disappearing suddenly across the city. Though there is no connection between the victims, about a hundred have gone missing without a trail.

Who is abducting these innocent people ? What's his motive? To find out, watch CID, this Friday - Sunday, September 5 - 7, 2014 at 10 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television. 

tfs the article
Minionite thumbnail
TItle: Ganesh Utasav Mein Apaharan
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And the stage - II of DS track starts ..I knew it.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤢

All these years they never showed Daya's house. ..Now Abhi visits only to talk about S! 😡
Minionite thumbnail
Oh god! Shoot me! Please shoot me! ðŸ¤¢ Reading the above posts are making me worried...