Sasural Simar Ka

Do u want Rosid to stay away from bharatwaj family?

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hy friends, this is the 1st post in the forum, used to watch ssk bits and pieces. What that bharatwaj family is upto? The girls roli and simar do lot to save bharatwaj family from many problems along sidhart and all, why the family members are not believing them, wish rosid also leave the house and stay happy somewhere, and dnt want them to return to these family. Do share u'r views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wellcome here darlin. 🤗

I wish that they stay away from BW home. Then leave mata ji with Kushi what will happen then..
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome dear
I wish that they stay away from BW home then they understand their importance
afiya_sanam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
defe!!!!these BW family don't deserve for Rosid And Simar 
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the same RoSid should also leave the BW family as Mata ji has taken a stupid decision of letting Surbhi handle the house
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes... this house doesnt really deserve them at all.. 
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeSSS...ROSID shud leave this dangerous zone & go to forest to love & live peacefully till they become old...
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously want rosid to stay away from this bw members .They are the one destroying our rosid,s happy romantic life,If rosid had left this house as soon after their second marriage now rosid would have become parents.Enough of them troubling rosid ,wish their shadow should also not touch our rosid

And dear welcome to rosid world ðŸ˜ƒ
justloverosid thumbnail
 First of all welcome to this forum.😃
Fully agree with you rosid should also leave the stupid family.  And BW family  don't deserve  Rosim , The BW family talking about the trust of sisters  what about their  trust  in the sisters. When ever there is any problem or if the sisters tell the family about any thing they always have doubt on the sisters  and never believe them in spite of  being proven wrong   all the time.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

Wellcome here darlin. 🤗

I wish that they stay away from BW home. Then leave mata ji with Kushi what will happen then..

thank u, agree once kushi starts to torture those fools go and beg to rosid and simar to save the family