Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aysha98

I think the same RoSid should also leave the BW family as Mata ji has taken a stupid decision of letting Surbhi handle the house

yup agree and thank u, wish they change the serial name as sasural surbhi ka
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Originally posted by: justloverosid

First of all welcome to this forum.😃

Fully agree with you rosid should also leave the stupid family. And BW family don't deserve Rosim , The BW family talking about the trust of sisters what about their trust in the sisters. When ever there is any problem or if the sisters tell the family about any thing they always have doubt on the sisters and never believe them in spite of being proven wrong all the time.

thank u and yup agree. Now I want rosid and simar to stay away from those BW family then mataji and all bear all the tortures from kushi etc. Once kushi start to torture more they'll go and beg simar and roli to save them. Cheap BW family
loveyouichcha thumbnail
THANK U FRIENDS FOR THE WARM WELCOME HERE
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
agree
rosid shud live away frm that mad family
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yess I want them to leave the Bharadwaj House,  and when the family will realise the truth they will realise their mistakes, and I want such things to happen that they really repent for not siding Roli, Simar and Sidhanth,  I want them to repent,  I want Pari to behave badly with the family members,  Just want RoSid out of this house and live seperately,  Ths way am sure they can help Simar to get rid of Sunaina's soul
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree that RoSid should stay away from bw house... but at the same time I don't want that because as we all know there is no one more important than simar for roli... so if they left, she would just miss her simar didi all the time, so RoSid still wouldn't have a happy romantic life... remember when rosid did leave the house when there were problems with khushi... yes, the love confession happened, but after that roli was always concerned about simar... so whether rosid stay with bw family or leave, i don't think anything will change, rosid still wont have a happy romantic life ðŸ˜›