||IshAv/SuBha AT#1|| Main Tennu Samjhawan Ki - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Y12345

I think Pratibha isnt that old. She must be the same age of sumedh,or 18 years old. If Pratibha was way too older than sumedh,sumedh would call her 'Di ' :P

I also think dat pratibha is nt older than sumedh...her behaviour is childish...in fact sumedh luks sincere than herπŸ˜†
Edited by hhlfan - 9 years ago
Pratibha is veryyy naughty πŸ˜† agreed πŸ˜†
Ya sumedh is sincere as I know him and since I don't know Pratibha I won't comment on her. 

She may be childish,but sumedh also likes to have fun. So they are both 'childish' but they are cute. They may seem childish but they seems responsible & hardwrking. 
Love their interviews,it really cheer me up :D 
And Pratibha is so nice & funny :) Sumedh & Pratibha seems to  be very good friends in real life :D

Ya sumedh is sincere as I know him and since I don't know Pratibha I won't comment on her.

She may be childish,but sumedh also likes to have fun. So they are both 'childish' but they are cute. They may seem childish but they seems responsible & hardwrking.
Love their interviews,it really cheer me up :D
And Pratibha is so nice & funny :) Sumedh & Pratibha seems to be very good friends in real life :D

I so so so agree with you! They are so comfortable and so cute with each other! It's feels sooo good seeing their IVs! They keep pulling each other's legs in such a healthy way that it makes my heart explode with feels!

Btw you noticed one thing? I think Pratibha darti hai Sumedh se! πŸ˜†Edited by -Memories- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Memories-

I so so so agree with you! They are so comfortable and so cute with each other! It's feels sooo good seeing their IVs! They keep pulling each other's legs in such a healthy way that it makes my heart explode with feels!

Btw you noticed one thing? I think Pratibha darti hai Sumedh se! πŸ˜†

Hahaha yeah :) Remember that Tom Cruise ...IV :P 

It feels good to see them pulling each other's leg :P
They are so full of life & Funny
@Yeshna : Yep! And in the start, Sumedh is like, ''Tu hass kyu rahi hai? Haan? Tu hass kya rahi hai?'' and Pratibha says, ''Abhi nahi darungi..'' and then she says ''Dekh matt kar..'' and then Sumedh laughs are lightly side hugs her πŸ˜†
Haha Ya :) 

Epic! I remember their first IV also.. 
'Hum aisa wala masti karta hein..aisa wala bhi.. ""  
So cute :P 

I keep on wondering why cv dont bring that chemistry on screen.Ishav would have more fans :) They are special these two. The way they have fun and all ? 
Anyway you watched the new IV.. Sumedh teaches them Marathi .. xD 

Im waiting for more ishav Iv :P 
I wish I get a crazyy IshAv/SuBha/Sumedh fangirl (like myself πŸ˜†) here so that we fangirl our heart out and eat the ATs by fangirling!
Haha don't worry,you will :) 

Many people are starting to like them :P

Haha Ya :)

Epic! I remember their first IV also..
'Hum aisa wala masti karta hein..aisa wala bhi.. ""
So cute :P

I keep on wondering why cv dont bring that chemistry on screen.Ishav would have more fans :) They are special these two. The way they have fun and all ?
Anyway you watched the new IV.. Sumedh teaches them Marathi .. xD

Im waiting for more ishav Iv :P

I know . I saw it! I was sooo adorable! Pratibha Sumedh ka gala daba rahi thi πŸ˜† And I think they have a secret joke of theirs offscreen πŸ˜† ''Lena nahi and dena nahi'' πŸ˜†