Yes,I agree :) 
Lokking forward for more IV :D 
They are truly very cute & hats off to both 
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Y12345

Yes,I agree :)
Lokking forward for more IV :D
They are truly very cute & hats off to both

Yup! :D Have you been watching the show since the newbies entry?
Originally posted by -Memories-

@Yeshna : Yep! And in the start, Sumedh is like, ''Tu hass kyu rahi hai? Haan? Tu hass kya rahi hai?'' and Pratibha says, ''Abhi nahi darungi..'' and then she says ''Dekh matt kar..'' and then Sumedh laughs are lightly side hugs her πŸ˜†

Ya...i saw dat too...dat was soo funny...i eagerly wait 4 their interviews evrytime...their chemistry is soo much both on screen and of screen...its a treat 2 watch dem...sumedh luks sincere but he is nt he always pulls pratibha's legsπŸ˜†
Yup Varsha! Both keep pulling each other's legs which is such a good sign of a healthy friendship!πŸ˜ƒ
Guysss πŸ˜† Koi toh aao yaar no one's active πŸ˜† Mekko AT ko aage badhana hai πŸ˜”

Yup! :D Have you been watching the show since the newbies entry?

Used to watch D3 before but I stopped. Then when I heard that Sumedh is coming to D3,I started watching d3 again !
Originally posted by Y12345

Used to watch D3 before but I stopped. Then when I heard that Sumedh is coming to D3,I started watching d3 again !

Same here! I used to watch the show before. But hey, if you are watching since Sumedh's entry, you might know what the CR post was which was given to Raghav? Tell me please? I started watching late and yesterday when VP said ki he's taking back the CR post, I was confused! πŸ˜•

Same here! I used to watch the show before. But hey, if you are watching since Sumedh's entry, you might know what the CR post was which was given to Raghav? Tell me please? I started watching late and yesterday when VP said ki he's taking back the CR post, I was confused! πŸ˜•

Idk Im new on the forum
Arre noo πŸ˜† Raghav was appointed as the CR of the college in the show. I'm asking ki what is this post and when was Raghav appointed as the CR? πŸ˜†