||IshAv/SuBha AT#1|| Main Tennu Samjhawan Ki - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by hhlfan

Ya shivangi...i hope cv's will give dis scene...i will be happy...can't stop dreaming dis...

I knoww! Like, Sharon tells Raghav and Ishika that they need to practice more. And they stay after college to practice and Ishika has told vishnu uncle not to come to pick her up. They rehearse, spend nice time, and then Raghav drops Ishika home
Originally posted by Y12345

Most favourite scene : Ishav dance

The dance was magical! <3
Originally posted by hhlfan

Waise all ishav scenes r my fav. But most fav is...ishav dance and when ishika wore western black dress...then d way raghav was luking at her๐Ÿ˜›

I agree! Even I can't choose! There are so many scenes I love. Shopping, then the fresher's party ke pehle wala fall, then fresher's party mein the scene on the stage, tum aaj bohot khoobsurat lagg rahi ho scene, MANY are there ๐Ÿ˜†
Raghav has never left a chance to tell Ishika how beautiful she is
Originally posted by -Memories-

Raghav has never left a chance to tell Ishika how beautiful she is

Raghav a total flirt :P :P 

Hahaha I also liked shopping scene. xD And freshers party too.It was nice.

I knoww! Like, Sharon tells Raghav and Ishika that they need to practice more. And they stay after college to practice and Ishika has told vishnu uncle not to come to pick her up. They rehearse, spend nice time, and then Raghav drops Ishika home

Yup...our imaginations r same๐Ÿ˜†...ditto i was also thinking..
Originally posted by Y12345

Raghav a total flirt :P :P

Hahaha I also liked shopping scene. xD And freshers party too.It was nice.

Yup! But there have been times when Raghav has genuinly told Ishika that she's beautiful! Like in the rehearsal hall, when Ishika first wore the rehearsal ke clothes! <3 :D

I agree! Even I can't choose! There are so many scenes I love. Shopping, then the fresher's party ke pehle wala fall, then fresher's party mein the scene on the stage, tum aaj bohot khoobsurat lagg rahi ho scene, MANY are there ๐Ÿ˜†

Especially dat scene was more cute when raghav tore her dress..and she was like i will complain to principal and professors..d way raghav said pair padu tumhare maaf krdo..lo abhi padta hu..and ishika said boka๐Ÿ˜†
@Varsha - Ahha yeah I totally agree! That scene was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ