Hey buddies!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Betiyann seems like all the same.

U're right parveen, TD forum is smsall n friendly...But betiyann will become crowded!

i know what u meaN! 😆
😭

Whatever!!! But i just dont want this forum to be shifted to archives regardless to TD ending.
Parveenji aapne sahi kaha...lekin mujhe kisi bhi serial pe interest nahi hai.....actually i m not interested in TV shows....somehow i got hooked to TD n thats one of the good thing n also bad thing....TD is the only serial in my lifetime which i was glued to...there is no answer till now for me being sticked to it....its one mystery... 😉
HOPE BETIYAN WILL BE A GUD SERIAL......BUT I H8 THAT TD ENDED!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHH
I still don't know why TD ended.   I know I must move on, but even with the leap, the chemistry between DK and Kaamna, and all the antics of the chldren, plus we loved hating Surily, even if it did get all bondy and lovey dovey, think of the possibilities.   They could have carried that show on for years.   But noooooo, they put Dulhan on which does nothing but annoy and aggrevate my every waking moment.   Oh well...........I'm still hanging in there with it....for now.
I agree Jezz i cant get over the fact that people love Dulhan than TD they must bge blind. I understand ur feelings Jezz it is sad that TD had to end and i feel more sorry for Poonam Joshi who bagged a lead role and she portrayed it so well but its a shame that it couldnt go on for too long. Anyway im sure lods of makers out there will appreciate her work and why not she is already getting so many fab offers already, wheras Chavi she sat around for offers then in the end President Hussein must have sympathised wioth her and gave her a cameo role in his film and then finally shes in twinkle with a revamped cast!!!!
😆
even I feel TD had a lot of potential...specially with DK-Kaamna chemistry building up...they could have made episodes out of ...Veer-preetha pair...could have shown Preetha and Surily interractions once both come into the house...

I so miss seeing DK...DK-Kaamna scenes had become such a treat...It was so nice to see passion and feelings back in DK's eyes..I can not forget the way he looked at Kaamna when she was getting ready to go out with him...or when he held her when she was about to fall...

silly , stupid Zeetv took away all that pleasure ...replaced with Dulhan.. 😡
I hate Dulhan!!!!!! [:x] [:x] [:x]
Dulhan is the worst 😡 😡 😡
Originally posted by harsy

Parveenji aapne sahi kaha...lekin mujhe kisi bhi serial pe interest nahi hai.....actually i m not interested in TV shows....somehow i got hooked to TD n thats one of the good thing n also bad thing....TD is the only serial in my lifetime which i was glued to...there is no answer till now for me being sticked to it....its one mystery... 😉

Harsy...for me it is no mystery at all why I was glued to TD...AN/DK was the fevicol keeping me glued to TD...😛😳😆

but as you said it is the only serial which I have been so addicted to...