Hey buddies!!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by harsy

Parveenji aapne sahi kaha...lekin mujhe kisi bhi serial pe interest nahi hai.....actually i m not interested in TV shows....somehow i got hooked to TD n thats one of the good thing n also bad thing....TD is the only serial in my lifetime which i was glued to...there is no answer till now for me being sticked to it....its one mystery... 😉

Indeed Joythi...there was something magical about TD that we all have been glued to it...honestly it is a days now and I dont even turn my tele on...There will never be addiction for any show ever again for me.

Yes, that's the worst, for Poonam.   She gets a great break for a starring role and then that's it.   But I don't think she's going to have any problems whatsoever.   Wouldn't it be great if they gave her her own TV drama and everything centered around her?   I just hope we'll be able to see her soon on a regular basis.
agree Jezz..

would love to see Poonam in a new show ...centred on her...hope she gets a good leading role soon ...and becomes a hit.
If Poo gets a show, it most definitely will be a hit.   Who could not like to watch her? You know what I think would be great....if she played somebody with a split personality.   She could be the lovely, elegant Kaamna character, and then her other side could be this funky, jazzy type that wears western garb and goes clubbing every night.    ðŸ˜† 😆 😆
I agree and im sure one day guyz our dream will cum tru Kaama will be creating sparks on the small screen, mark my words!!!!
Jezz...hum dono ki soch bahut milti hei...I have thought of Poonam in double role ....she seems capable of handling split personality kind of role....looking at kaamna...so traditional, elegant and lovely in her saree...one can never think Poonam would look so bewitching and attractive in western clothes as she does in that gallery pic

Hope someday ...she gets a role worthy of her talent...
I don't know what's been wrong with me lately.   The more we post, and the more we discuss, all these ideas are running through my mind.   I woke up during the night to take my dog out for a potty trip, and I started thinking about scripts for a show for Poonam.   I was thinking of the split personality thingy and her wild and crazy side would be involved in a murder mystery and of course the next day she'd be the lovely and elegant Poonam again and she wouldn't remember a thing. Then I had truoble falling back to sleep. I thought, Jezz, you seriously need to get out more.    ðŸ˜† 😆 😆
Wish some sensible producer borrows your storyline ...

you have a dog!!!SOOOOO sweet!!!!!!

Lol Jezz..........Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide!😆

Thanks, Mona.   It would be interesting, that's for sure.    ðŸ˜†   Yes, nibbles, exactly, Dr. J and Mr. H, the feminine side.    ðŸ˜† 😆 (My little dog only weighs 8 lbs. - (1/2 stone).     She's all white with curly hair, part Poodle and part Pekinese, if you're familiar with that breed.   She is adorable, 3 yrs. old.   Her name is "Peaches."   I also have a cat.)