Rangrasiya

HappyBirthdaySanaya, the Reigning Queen of the Small Screen!! [NT-261]

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Please give the thread some time to load :)

With all our friends from around the globe

let us celebrate this special day
of a lady who is so very loved
by one and all amongst us!

Let us begin the celebrations!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTLy0CZG-r0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail

Tittli jaise udti phire hai -   She flies around like a butterfly

Bholi si yeh udaan - This innocent flight

Aankhon mai hai tim tim taare  - These eyes filled with twinkling stars

Meethi si muskaan, yeh toh maange tumse bas khushiyaan This sweet smile asks but only from you, happiness

Rang rasiya mil jave Kab se teri raah take - Oh my beloved find me for I await you

A fluttering of lime green and pink, a dupatta held between her teeth, to the lilting tunes of the Rangrasiya title song, she danced her way across the burning golden desert sands of Rajasthan ... and straight into our hearts.

Thus started the journey of Paro ,Sanaya's fourth lead character, the most difficult one she has played till date. A character as far removed from her own persona as possible ... an illiterate village girl, a girl with small dreams and no ambition, a girl content to be wife and mother, her only longing a home and family of her own. So different from Sanaya, an urban educated city girl, a dedicated career woman, a multi-talented and hardworking professional.

This is so typical of Sanaya - her drive to challenge herself, to outdo herself, to do something different within the confines of the narrow stereotypes of the television ideal bahu beti' world , to stretch her boundaries as far as she can.

And through her journey, Sanaya maintains the qualities that make her stand out from the crowd, and make her the darling of TV audiences and her fans. Sanaya's positivity and sunny optimism, her grace under pressure, her ability to push the past behind her, forget and forgive all unpleasantness and tragedy, and look ahead with a smile - all these make Sanaya the wonderful actress and even more amazing person that she is. Paro showcases the strength of a woman, the strength that Sanaya shares, the strength and the resolve to overcome all the challenges that life throws at her, and do so with a smile on her face. That's why Sanaya spreads happiness and sunshine around her, and has the ability to bring smiles on the faces of everyone who sees her.

Sanaya came into the glamor world not by design, but because of her mother. Sanaya was a self-confessed geek', interested in studies, and planned to do her MBA after she graduated from one of Mumbai's most prestigious colleges. She was pushed by her mother into the glamour world, and started with a small role in Fanaa, a YRF film with actors Aamir Khan and Kajol. She decided the film world was not for her, and switched to modelling. Here too, she faced challenges in the form of multiple rejections. These only fired her determination to try harder, and over the course of a year, she worked in over 100 plum projects in the ad world, including ads with Priyanka Chopra, Shahrukh Khan, Boman Irani and other prominent BW personalities.

Ads fired her interest in acting-in ads one presented a story in thirty seconds, she wanted to do more. So she turned to television. Here too, she faced rejection ... she was not Indian looking enough', she didn't speak Hindi well enough ... a Parsi girl, educated in boarding school in Ooty, Hindi was never her first language.

But Sanaya had a spark, and there were many people who saw that spark in her. She landed a leading role in a Rajan Shahi show, Bidaai. She turned it down, because she felt that she wasn't ready for it. Instead, she took up a smaller role in Left Right Left and worked on her language skills. On her request, her colleagues spoke to her only in Hindi, so that she could pick up the language faster. Her clarity of diction in Hindi is noticeable in her dialogue delivery, and is a testament to her dedication and sheer hard work. Her voice modulation is among the best on screen. 

She then did a small role with grey shades in Radha Ki Betiyaan.

Her big break came when she was spotted by Nissar Parvez , who looked past her incredible looks to spot the even more incredible talent underneath. He signed her on as Gunjan for Miley Jab Hum Tum. Sanaya played the staid, quiet, geeky Gunjan, and made the quiet girl into a beautiful and graceful character, a girl who many girls could relate to, a character and love story which enthralled viewers. In a TV world filled with over-dramatic histrionics, she showcased the art of subtle acting in her portrayal of Gunjan. She had very few dialogues, she emoted mainly with her eyes, and with her fantastic voice modulation, which infused her few dialogues with incredible emotion.

After Gunjan came her next, and arguably her most successful role till date, the role which in her own words, made her a household name - Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. With Khushi, she showcased her incredible versatility ... romance, comedy, deep emotions, heartbreak, quirkiness ... Khushi had it all. Comedy is widely acknowledged by actors to be the most difficult genre, and Sanaya aced it. She was also voted during this period as the actress most effective in emotional scenes. Her romantic pairing with Barun Sobti was a hugely successful pairing, and the pair swept all the Jodi awards during the year and a half of IPK's run on TV, and made a place in the list of iconic jodis on television, alongside Sanaya's previous Jodi with her real life boyfriend and costar from MJHT, Mohit Sehgal. Two shows, two hits, two successful jodis. Genres conquered - romance, emotion, comedy. The Queen of versatility indeed. 👏

After IPK's untimely ending, Sanaya did Chhanchhan, another attempt to do something different, a role which she felt close to herself, the real Sanaya. Unfortunately, the show did not do well, but her performance and her pairing with Anuj Sachdev was appreciated again.

And then came Rangrasiya ... a show and a character that challenged Sanaya more than any of her earlier roles had done. A role diametrically opposite to what Sanaya was like in real life, shooting in the harsh deserts of Rajasthan, (cast and crew needed to ride camels even to visit the facilities), learning a new dialect ... she did it all, challenged herself to the utmost ... and came out with flying colors. Paro won everyone's hearts, including Rudra's ... and is counted as one of Sanaya's best characters till date. Even Paro's modern alter ego, Myrah, played by Sanaya again, has not been able to win the same love and devotion that Paro did.

Sanaya brings to her shows and her roles, not only her talent and hard work, but also the cheerful, positive, deeply caring and loving person she is. Bold, bright, beautiful, bindaas, Sanaya's genuineness and honesty shines from her face and in her off-screen segments and is reinforced by the smile that comes straight from the heart and lights up the screen and our lives. She has gone from strength to strength with each role and each show, and has truly emerged as one of televisions finest leading actresses of her time. And Sanaya's off screen persona is as endearing to her viewers as her onscreen characters. Her smile and her natural friendliness, her charm and zest for life, her sunny nature and her positivity make her sets a wonderful place for her colleagues, and her off screen segments reflect the same positivity, and never fail to bring a smile to her viewers.

Sanaya Sunshine Irani, from all the fans to whom you bring so much happiness with your work, and just being yourself ... here is a simple wish on your birthday. 

We wish you a very, very happy birthday, and a wonderful year ahead. May God grant you all the happiness, health and prosperity in the world, and may He always keep that beautiful smile on your face and in your heart. May you always be surrounded by your near and dear ones, and may your life be always rocking!

princessunara thumbnail

1.    I also believe that we need to keep the spirit up and not let grey aspects bring us down.
"I mean its ok guys, think of the good things of our show, remember the good stuff and go with a smile because, we all are gonna land up working, everyone is going to move ahead and have their own lives, so smile for the last time don't cry."

2.    I believe in karma and hard work and I feel that there is a time for everybody and you have to make the most of it.

3.    I am always high in life and love my life. I feel blessed that I have a family and have 2 hands, 2 legs and get to do what I love and that I am a happy person.

4.    I believe that in life everything happens for a reason. And for me something bigger and better like Rangrasiya had to come my way. So, I believe that is why this has happened

5.    I think I have been lucky in the industry, with the shows I got, with actors I worked with so everything has always fallen into place.
I am lucky to have made a place for myself here.

6.    I will never do work for fame or money but for my love of it

7.    And I think all actors have hits and flops in their life but that doesn't take away from the talent they have.

8.    It is a very good feeling. It is very rare when you feel you will get to learn from somebody else.

9.    I believe an actor is an actor whether you are in a flop or hit film, it doesn't matter. We have put in so much hard-work.

10.    I think there is no point to dream as it is not going to come to me just because I dream of it.

11.    In life I only want to be healthy and fit.

12.    My loved ones are my strength and my weakness too.

13.    I get happy with little things. I get on cloud 9 with the smallest things.

14.    My Mom is the best human being I've ever met on this earth. Actually I admire a combination of both my mom and dad.

15.    I am really bad at compliments because when give me them, I feel very weird

16.    I am a chilled out and simple person leading a simple life

17.    I would like to believe that the life I am living right now is the ideal one

18.    I feel that I ha ve been lucky enough to get roles that have been different in nature and at the same time I have been able to connect with all the roles that I've played

19.   I don't regret doing anything I do in life.

20.    Unless and until somebody is brave enough to experiment once again and it works, there won't be anyone to follow the path

21.   When u do scenes and when you have actors who are equally talented everybody, it just makes the scene seem so amazing. And I have felt it in Iss Pyaar Ko and I have felt it in Rangrasiya. I am gonna miss that a lot. ya.. Because my work means a lot to me. And when I get to do good scenes and good work it makes me very happy.

22.    You improve as an actor when you are working with a good actor.

23.   I take life seriously. We have been given a beautiful opportunity as human beings to make a difference and we should make full use of this is what I think.

24.  The show is not only about Gul, me or Barun, 150 people work on the set, they make the money out of this and its not fair that something should happen to the show just because of this.

25. I love it! I love my job! There is no life left, I don't get a chance to watch movies, go on holidays, BUT I think everyone chooses what they wanna do. And I chose this, and I am ready for it, though its a little hard. I am not regretting at all!

26. The thing is when I started working in the TV industry I got some really good offers at that time on Star Plus for lead roles, but I made a conscious effort not to take a lead in a show because I didn't speak the language, I didn't know how confident I was. So I didn't wanna go over there and make a fool of myself. I didn't want people to point at me and say 'she doesn't know how to act! Who made her a lead?'. I Made the industry as my acting school, I decided I was going to learn - and I am going to perfect it and then I am gonna take something good.

27. During MJHT she always had given food to the stray animals b4 she ate her lunch in MJHT sets. And next one how she did the parking assistant duty every night after packup to check under every vehicle to make sure no puppy was under the vehicles, after one puppy was crushed under a wheel..

28. Mein jaanthi hu yeh bohot short notice se hamari show band hua hai, lekin mein sach mein dua karti hu sabko kaam miley and that you all do well in life (I know its in such a short notice that our show shut down, but I truly pray that everyone gets work, that all of you do well in your life)

29. I truly am very proud of doing a show like Rangrasiya. It was very demanding for an actor and I was so happy to give that! If I could go back in time and and somebody would tell, do you still wanna do Rangrasiya, I would sign on that contract 5 times again and again - because I think what I have got in these 9-10 months of the show, I don't think I would have gotten, like 3-4 years of any normal regular daily soap.

30. I am amazed that people wait so long in lines to go do Ganpati darshan, and I feel bad that we get to skip the line and go inside through the VIP section, because for god everyone is equal, its us humans who differentiate.

31. I really worked hard, I went home thinking about it, I would sleep thinking about it, I would wake thinking about it, look in the mirror, try to do things, I really worked hard. I gave it my all. I would sit and read, because my hindi, again is a problem, I would sit in my room and do my lines again and again and again, so that I wouldn't fumble even that much. I wanted to get it bang on. So I really did a lot.

1. Lalit Mohan:

She was always positive about IPK even in testing times and used to motivate everybody else. I salute that spirit of hers. Sanaya is one the best actresses we have industry, she is a very intelligent actress; she is very professional and dedicated. If I reach the set at 6:30AM and her shift starts at 7 then she would be there sharp. Sanaya has really worked hard and she used to give her 1000% to it.

2. Gautam Hedge:

Sanaya is my favourite actress. For Gunjan. For Paro/ Myrah. For Khushi. For always being the muse & inspiring the writer to do better! God bless!

3. Abha Parmar:
In fact if there was a point where I wasn't well, I had some infection. Sanaya was giving her shots and once she is done she would immediately come and check upon me. She gave me medicine, water and looked after me just like she
would be looking after her mother.

4. Akhay Dogra:
See an actor's life is like that... getting back to work takes time..unless of course you're sanaya ;)

5. Abhaas Mehta:
Sanaya is my favourite co actor onscreen till the date and a good friend.

6. Daljeet Kaur:
The things I like the most about Sanaya are the facts that she is very
light-hearted and doesn't believe in taking things too seriously in life, not even her fame and also she is dear friend of mine.

7. Drashti Dhami:
On KWK I would love to take Sanaya Irani with me. A valentine partner? Sanaya, Only Sanaya.

8. Barun Sobti:-
''Sanaya is very lively, she is a very good friend of mine, she is a wonderful person that is why I can say it is very easy to be friends with Sanaya." "My onscreen chemistry with Sanaya is khatarnak. However, off screen we enjoy a lot. Sanaya is cool and calm as a person. It is great to have a co-star like her." She's a good luck Charm for everyone"

9. Ram Kapoor and Gautami Kapoor:
We just love her and we all love her.

10. Ashish Sharma:
"As for Sanaya, she is a very nice and beautiful girl and thoroughly professional. She is the most professional co-star that I've come across. She does not waste time on the sets. Sanaya is very cooperative and receptive. I have often heard from people that Sanaya is arrogant. But after working with her, I can say it is not so. Sanaya is a big Mastikhor and she is fun to work with. She is kind of mad, and her nature is completely opposite to mine. She would often talk, laugh and be lively all the time.
I didn't know her before we started shooting, but she broke the ice; she is such a bubbly person on the sets that makes everyone comfortable. So yes, it's a great feeling indeed.

11. Geetanjali Mishra (Maithili in RR) :
Sanaya is a crazy girl. I have never seen one like her. Bahut masti karti hai woh. She is not at all like Paro. Sanaya is very down-to-earth, she is very funny.

12. Gul Khan :
She did a super job of playing Khushi Kumari Gupta, She worked really hard and made Khushi Kumari Gupta come to life.

13. Saurabh Tiwari:
Beautiful human being and a brilliant performer. Due to Sanaya's hard work, her shows has reached to this level now and I'm very fortunate that I got one of television's biggest and most talented faces in my second show itself and Nautanki films is very lucky that she has worked with us.

14. Adhvik Mahajan:
I like Sanaya, I find her a complete package which includes good looks, acting skills and she is an entertainer.

15. Nakul Mehta:
Sanaya is one of the best on TV and would love to work with her.

16. Nia Sharma:
I envy Sanaya's body and she is a very good actress

17. Deepak Parek:
She is very professional and hard working. Even being such a big star of the industry, she always shows keen interest to learn. Working with her, is a treat. As she is so calm minded and never throws tantrum on the sets.

18. Srman Jain aka Rugved:
I met beautiful people through Chhanchhan like Sanaya Irani. She is one of best persons I have ever met in life, who is so sweet and genuine. I have spent some of the best times with her on the sets.

19. Rashmi Desai:

Sanaya is cute, sweet, bubbly and sexy.

20. Anuj Sachdeva:
"My experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person." "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense."" We are good friends and that reflects on-screen too. Sanaya is cool and chilled about everything.

17. Vishal Gandhi, co-actor in Rangrasiya :
She's very good and a very nice human being...Always fun loving...  She's kinda fun...It was good to work with her and she is very hardworking..!!!

18. Vidithi :
I must say Sanaya Irani is the best one to work with... she is simple, sweet, caring and very friendly. I feel all the news against Sanaya being a tantrum queen and not a friendly girl is just a rumour as she is a fabulous person.

19. Poonam Gandhi (Reporter):
No matter what, Sanaya has always had the most consistent track record in the television industry, acting in films like Fanaa and participating in reality shows as the host of many and other guest appearances. Her lovely sweet charm and aura is what makes her so loved!

20. Viraf Patel:
Sanaya has the most beautiful eyes and she's such a beautiful co actor to work with and is so easy and comforting.

21. Rajan Singh:
Sanaya's a great person and she's very supportive of all our international markets.

26. Sunil Sale (Choreographer):
Indeed she is a very good dancer and a kind hearted person too which comes out in her dancing and acting. She is gorgeous. I love to work with her.

27. Aishwariya Sakhuja:
Sanaya is a great actor.

28. Kunal Karan Kapoor:
Sanaya was the bubbliest little thing on the set of Left right and left.

29. Supriya Pathak:
Sanaya's a lovely girl. I've really enjoyed working with her. As a person, she's wonderful.

30. Ananya Khare:
Sanaya is a complete sweetheart.

31. Karan V Grover:
She's a really nice person. It was a nice experience shooting with Sanaya.

princessunara thumbnail

We love Sanaya so much because ... she's Sanaya!

1.      Because she's honest and straight forward, what u see is what u get with her because she is what she is ... no hidden agendas, no false words!

2.      Because she has a completely optimistic  and positive outlook towards life, she knows how to find the silver line in any dark cloud and make life happy for herself and for everyone around her as she takes the positives out of every negative

3.      Because she gave us Khushi who was like a ray of sunshine in so many of our lives.

4.      Because She is very friendly ... makes the atmosphere on the set friendly and positive for everyone and even if someone doesn't talk to her she has no starry airs and would happily talk and break the ice!

5.      Because she's a fabulous actress who doesn't just act her characters but projects the character she plays and makes you feel and live her characters with her

6.      Because she is adorably crazy and remains to be so!

7.      Because she became our Paro and taught us that 'being gentle and soft doesn't mean you are weak, but that it takes courage to be gentle in a world so cruel.'

8.      Because she takes life seriously under that laughing exterior, her work seriously, but not her stardom

9.      Because she is so hardworking and dedicated, she loves her work and gives it her all

10.  Because she does not take any role for granted and gives her 100% to the role

11.  Because she works on her weaknesses so that we finally see the flawless final product on screen

12.  Because she feels for the weak and less fortunate ... be they her staff, the crew, the daily wagers whose livelihoods depend on the shows, and even for the stray animals on the sets

13.  Because she treats everyone alike be it a spot boy or a movie star, and is who she is no matter what!

14.  Because she's an intelligent and thinking actress - she thinks about her characters, and works on her portrayal ... she delves into the psyche of her characters and virtually lives them on screen

15.  Because she fights for people who are weaker than her and sticks to her convictions no matter what!

16.  Because she knows how to be brutally honest but yet be impeccably polite and classy!

17.  Because she is so unaffected by her fame and remains down to earth and the real beautiful human being she is even after all these years!

18.  Because she has her priorities straight

19.  Because she is a sheer professional towards her work and has the best work ethics we have ever seen in a young lady!

20.  Because she is incredibly supportive to her co-stars! And because she is generous with her praise and stingy with criticism, except when she is criticizing herself! And because she praises all her co stars regardless of whether the show is a hit or miss and acknowledges their contribution

21.  Because she finds happiness with little things in life

22.  Because she is a very responsible person who understands the gravity of what she has taken up and every single time lives up to all the expectations her team has of her

23.  Because she has a heart that is even more beautiful than her angelic face because her beauty is not skin deep, it comes from the heart.

24.  Because be it a success or failure in life - she sees it through to the bitter end, with admirable courage and perseverance!

25.  Because she loves to laugh and to make others laugh!

26.  Because she doesn't take shortcuts in life, she has worked hard for everything she has achieved!

27.  Because she keeps spirits up, even when everyone around her is feeling down ...

28.  Because she acknowledges each and every show and character she has played, regardless of hit or flop

29.  Because she doesn't go back on her words and has always been truthful to her fans!

30. Because every single time she speaks she makes us proud at how sorted and dignified and genuine she is!

31. Because she even today is endearingly unaware how beautiful she is and is unaffected by everything that would turn the head of any normal person!

princessunara thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynZ6-254GcQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KWek5JxSgs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqo5gj1w7FM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Here are links to the VMs:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-QyuhPZZC8[/YOUTUBE]

ACTwyn (Abheer)

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?list=UU53o0XjcAWmTqsBDfNo2GIg&v=4BUFurrZ-iA[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you.

For all the warm memories,
mirthful laughter that you evoked,
for all the smiles in my moments of pain,
for the friendships forged,for common minds
to come together
Thank You.

To listening to your bubbly laughter
in countless videos,
to downloading VMs made by the talented
in ode to you and watching them to take
my mind off my day to day problems,
Thank You.

For portraying Gunjan in MJHT to whom I could
relate so much,
From being an introvert to someone who could
stand up for herself,and all this just
by watching you play her character so well,
Thank You.

For inspiring me and countless other people
all over the world,
for giving us a reason to get up
even on dreary days,
For just being Yourself,
Thank You.

Just a small poem I wrote if you can call it a poem😆 Thank you so much Sanaya for everything. You have helped me and so many Sanayaholics more than you know ❤️

-Abhinaya B

(-wintergreen-)

Gunjan taught me what friendship is,
Khushi taught me how to fall in love,
Chanchan taught me how to be generous and strong willed,
Paro, beautiful Paro taught me that love is sweet,
Love is kind,
Love is meant to be lived,
But most of all...
...Sanaya Irani taught me to be me,
Thank You for letting me know some part of you,
Thank You for the way you make me feel in every role you portray...
...because it's so beautiful a feeling it feels like it's me that is falling in love,
Happy Birthday, I always and forever wish you the best of the best.

Arishma Persadh
South Africa

An angelic beauty descended upon us
With the wand of glory she mesmerised us
Spreading her magic is this cheerful lady
Celebrating a year over thirty is Sanaya Irani

Full justice you give to every role you take
Every emotion you perform like a piece of cake
Wishing you get a role out of ordinary 
You deserve great achievements, dear Sanaya Irani

So much love you get from all your fans
You always acknowledge whenever you get the chance
Hoping this fan base grows aplenty
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, dear Sanaya Irani

Durga

God gave a gift to the world when you were born
A person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
Who encourages and lifts people up,
Who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
Someone who touches each life she enters,
And makes a difference in the world,
Because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched,touches others.
ur birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to u, multipled.
I wish u the happiest of birthdays.
and many many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Happy Birthday Sanaya..

By
sanaya_pari

True beauty is in the way you laugh
True beauty is in your eyes
True beauty is how you acts
True beauty is inside
True beauty is unseen
True beauty is only felt
True beauty is not mean
True beauty is yourself
True beauty can't be cruel
True beauty is bare
True beauty lies within you...
love u Sanaya..May god bless u and full fill all ur
wishes
cum true

Like the moon she dreams...
A million letters just for her,
Such a beauty she is.
The depth of her eyes,
Passionate and unfathomable.
The smile on her lips,
Mesmerizing.
A beauty is she...
Such beauty is Sanaya

Every one of your birthdays
is a gift to the rest of us
who have had the pleasure
of having you in our lives
for another year.
brings joyful memories
of your bright smile
and your love of life.
reminds us of your senstivity
and other delights
too numerous to name
that we are gifted with
just by knowing you.
Happy Birthday to one in a million.
May you,and we
enjoy many more.

God gave a gift to the world when you were born"
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you sanaya,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift of peace and tranquility in my life.
Happy Birthday sanny<3

It's you birthday
be happy, don't be blue,
You have friends and family waiting for you,
So eat that cake, enjoy your gifts,
As we enjoy one very special gift too--->> dats YOU

Today is your day,
You can scream and shout,
So I would like to say,
I love you and there's no doubt.

You deserve everything I can give,
But I can only give you a little,
I'm happy that you can live,
You make me as happy as a skittle.

I love you so much,
I can't even explain,
I can feel the touch,
Of you in a picture frame.

---------------

From morning till night
May your birthday be bright
And nicer than ever before''
And as years come and go
May your happiness grow
And your dreams be fulfilled
Even more

They say there's others like you
...But I find that far from true
How do I get to your heart
...Is it simple, or some kind of art
I'll do whatever it takes
...As long as you don't mind a few mistakes
I'm captivated by your gaze
...Because you're perfect in so many ways
Your eyes put the stars to shame
...And your face is impossible to frame
Your smile brightens the worst of days
...And I'm positvely certain this isn't a phase
What is it that makes you shine
...And what would it take to make you mine

Fly in the plane
of ambition,
and land on the
airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .

Every year that comes and goes
Brings its flowers and its snows;
With each birthday, every year,
I celebrate you, for it's so clear
You're really special; you're the peak,
One of a kind, you are unique.
Happy Birthday Sanaya..may your day
Be blessed, like you in every way

Spread a smile, spread the cheer
Look around, it is your day,
make a list to spread it all
and then everyday is your day.

Fill the rooms, with balloons,
and stuff some mouths with sweets.
Make a list to do it all,
and then enjoy the pleasant treats.

Gather some faith, earn some hope,
make the most of this beautiful day.
gather it all, just to give it all
spread the joy, it is your day.

Feelings are good,
And sometimes bad,
But blessed are you,
When you never feel sad.
So here comes day,
Every year in everyone's life,
To bless each one of us,
With enthusiasm and happiness.

It comes once in a year,
But, it brings a lot of cheer,
There is everything to smile,
All the day and while,
Coz birthdays are really special,
As yours..Hbd

It's your birthday and nothing can go wrong,
Let's make sure there is party all night long.
You may be growing a year older,
But definitely a lot wiser.
Come enjoy and celebrate
A day in your honor so great!

Once a year this special day comes,
So that we can give you birthday bumps.
This special day to remind you of our love,
And to get you blessings from all of us.
To reload your life with lots of surprises,
And to wish you a great year full of fun.

Your Birthdays are sweet,
Never discreet,
They taste like honey,
Always so funny.
The sweetest cake,

We would always bake,
With sugar or cane,
Never the same.
Wishing you,
the sweetest day,that's filled with sugar

Birthday is the perfect time,
To sing your birthday song in perfect rhyme.
Put your party hats on
And jump into the lawn.
For it is the time to rejoice,
And no one will be spared a choice.

Cut the cake,
Coz it's your birthday today,
Play the music loud,
Let everyone in the crowd,
Know that its your birthday today,
Make it a special day,
Have a mind-blowing day!

Roses come in a bunch
And chocolates are left for you to munch.
A birthday is a special time of the year,
And make sure your mind is left clear.
You are the star of the show,
And the party will bring your face a special glow.

Happy birthday to you,
Today is special and new,
Hope you love our gifts,
And surprises tied with fun

princessunara thumbnail

princessunara thumbnail

Happy Birthday, Sanaya Irani

Sanaya, I thought I was far beyond the age of being a "fan" of any actor or actress ... till one day, I watched a shy geeky girl with glasses in college, and it brought back memories of my own college days (minus the glasses!). I watched Gunjan's journey, as she evolved from a painfully shy, underconfident girl, and blossomed into a confident, bright beautiful girl, making her best friends along the way ... and it mirrored my own journey through college, where I made some of my best friends, who are with me till today. I loved you as Gunjan, I thought you were a very good actress. You made a quiet, staid character come to life, and gave Gunjan a charm and grace that very few other heroines had on TV those days. I was fascinated, even more so when I watched your offscreen segments and saw how different you were in real life. An actress to watch out for, I thought ... and I followed you to IPKKND, your next show.

What followed surpassed my wildest expectations and dreams for you. I knew you were good, had already seen that potential in Gunjan ... but SO good?! I'd never imagined that you could be so fantastic as Khushi ... a polar opposite to Gunjan ... closer to what you are in real life, but more quirky, more crazy, and equally loveable. And your romantic and emotional scenes blew me away. I became a bigger fan of yours during IPKKND, and was shocked and saddened at the ending drama. But what really made me a die-hard fan, were your tears at the ending fiasco, your concern for the people left jobless overnight, those less fortunate than you. That made me a fan of Sanaya Irani the person, even more than Sanaya Irani the actress.

I have followed your shows Chhanchhan and Rangrasiya, and enjoyed them both, despite the fact that Chhanchhan didn't last too long, I loved you in it, a girl I could relate to, a modern girl with a liberal upbringing, married into a more conservative family.

And your Paro blew me away again. A character diametrically opposite to you, a girl who is everything that you are NOT ... the way you played Paro, subtle, understated, graceful, loving ... a beautiful character, an ideal woman. Paro has been one of your best performances till date ... and this can be judged from the fact that people are not willing to accept Myrah for Rudra, despite you playing the role.

I admire you as an actress ... and even more, I admire you as a person ... the person I see in offscreen segments, a girl with a zest for life, an eternal optimist, a girl who takes life as it comes, bouquets and brickbats, a gril who spreads smiles and joy wherever she goes. You're my pagal Parsi, bold, beautiful, bindaas, and true ... always stay the way you are ... because nothing could be better!

Take care and lots of love on your special day. Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... God bless you with health, wealth, happiness and success ... and bless your fans with the joy of watching you on screen again in a new show and a new character.

Princess Sanaya ,

I am a 24yr old French doctor ,who don't know much about India ,I saw you in youtube _ khushi performances in Payal Sangeet _ I was hooked ,I remember I killed the replay button that day,after that I watched IPKKND from the start only and only for you ,,,Khushi was the reason I was hooked ,,,and with all the off-screen videos I love and respect you as a person .
After IPK I followed all you shows ,I don't understand Hindi but still I watch every single video of yours from Welcome ,Chhanchhan to Rangrasiya and it's not surprising you are the Queen Of Expressions after all .
I have now some wonderful friends because of you ,we call ourselves Sanaya Holics because my dear Sanaya we can do pretty much anything for you
I remember once we didn't sleep all night voting for you ,I know you don't care about polls but we want you always on top because you deserve only the best.
Thank you so much for being you Sanaya , I love you and I wish you all the happiness ,health and success in the world.
Hope someday I can meet you Princess 
Stay blessed My Princess Sanaya.

With all my love 
By Melek (FacsinatingSanz)

https://i.imgur.com/Vln9sL1.png

Wish you a very happy birthday my darling girl! 🤗

I am Sunara. And I am a Sri Lankan girl who has no Indian roots or anything. But in 2011 my best friend Badra saw a promo of IPKKND and she was enthralled by it. And ended up persuading me to watch too and lucky for both of us we speak quite fluent Hindi so we had no language barriers to watch. And first episode itself I was completely addicted. I waited so impatiently for each episode after that; literally counting seconds from 8.30 pm of each night till the 8.00 pm of the following night!

I loved Arnav and Khushi  and soon enough I became a huge ArShi fan and a SaRun fan. Arnav and Khushi became a reason to breath practically! Thus about 2 months in to the show I started watching off screen videos of yours and Barun's from the sets of IPKKND. And for the next 2-3 weeks I raided the internet in search of these off screen videos. Because you know what? I have admired many actors and actresses for just what they show me on the screen. But what I saw in those off screen videos, the beautiful wonderful human being you are, was what made me stop and take notice. Because for the first time in my life I got to know about a celebrity I not just simply admired for their talent, but also respected for their personality and someone I looked up to.

Your sunny personality, warmth you exude whenever you talk, the tinkling laughter fascinated me. And each passing day I not just waited for the episode of IPKKND at night, but while at college I would sneak in to India-forums at every possible second to see if the latest SBS, SBB off screen videos have been released! And before I knew I had started loving you for the lovely person you are.

And soon after I started learning about all the shows you have done because I just wanted to know more about you.

And it was the Christmas vacation of 2011 when I downloaded the entire 526 episodes of MJHT and watched them in 2 weeks flat! I swear! I slept for 4hrs each day and watched MJHT 18hrs a day and at 8.00 pm I would tune in to watch IPK! It was an exhilarating experience, because the more episodes I watched the more I was stunned at what I saw! Gunjan and Khushi, every single day I would watch you and not for a single second did I either remember Khushi when I watched Gunjan or Gunjan when I watched Khushi! You were magical how you made me not see the same actress in both roles but two completely different people!

There was NOTHING similar between the 2 of them! I was surreal to witness that! To see the same face but there wasn't anything else that was even an iota alike between them! And that is the point when I started realizing what an absolutely mindblowing actress you are!! Of course I was already aware of this considering there was just not a single spectrum of emotions Khushi didn't touch! You were our adorable pagal but cute Khushi who made me laugh and cry with her! But still watching sedate, introvert and studious Gunjan was a whole different experience! You are honestly the most versatile actress I have watched!

Half way in to MJHT I was already in love with SaJan!  You and Mohit were just adorable as chui mui si Gunjan and playful Sammy!! And as I learned of the two of you being a real life jodi I was just so happy! I then ended up watching all the off screen adorable MoNaya interviews in the internet!! And thus I ended up becoming a huge MoNaya fan too besides being one of the biggest ArShi/SaRun fans!!

And then I ended up watching Left Right Left, Radha ki Betiyaan too just for you and I adored Sameera in LRL and also liked your negative role in RKB!

I bought a brand new Fanaa DVD too as soon as I learned that you were in it! You were so cute in it as Bobo!  And despite Kajol being my favorite Bollywood actress since childhood I couldn't take my eyes off you to pay attention to her when I watched that time because when you are on screen I just don't see anything or anyone else!! Honestly I was a certified Sanayaholic by mid 2012!!

And after that I watched all the reality shows you did like Meethi Choori No1, Welcome, etc.

And then Chhanchhan happened, and I love dogs too! So it was a delight to see you with the cute doggies! And then Anuj and you made a lovely couple and I enjoyed your scenes together!

Finally Rangrasiya happened and honestly from all the characters you have played Khushi used to be my favorite. Because I could easily relate to her and I never expected to love another character more than I loved jalli adorable cute Khushi because what you brought out across as Khushi was just superlative! I didn't think even you would be able to surpass it!

After Chhanchhan.. I told it to my friends too that I would love to watch you play a gaon ki gori.. an innocent village girl because you have never played such a character before, so I couldn't contain my delight when the first news of Rangrasiya happened and the first look released!

I knew you would be amazing just like when you were Khushi, Gunjan, Sameera and Chhanchhan.  But I was truly taken aback seeing Paro. It took you about one single week but you just became Paro on screen. And truly I have never loved another character of yours as much as I love Paro. The innocence you brought with Paro was beautiful. To watch a character that seemed to belong to a foregone era, a tranquil, resilient girl, quiet, simple, shy, innocent, docile, full of feminine grace and gentleness and physically fragile, yet so strong and collected emotionally and dignified. As Paro you played a character that was so far removed from yourself and you just managed to give life to her so beautifully and made her real for thousands of us around the world. I loved her so much. The way you brought out her innocence, her purity, her shyness.. her gentle lilting voice, her 's's instead of 'sh's... her 'p's instead of 'ph's... everything was impeccable..

This character reminded me of this line - "Softness is not weakness. It takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel."

And every single day I was more in awe of you as an actress. And it broke my heart to lose Paro. I have never cried as I have cried when they took away our Paro. I still feel teary eyed when I think of her. And you truly proved to a generation of us that when we hear Paro' we will think of Rangrasiya's Paro.. and not Devdas's Paro!

I didn't want you to be Mayra honestly because I wanted our Paro back. But Mayra is so like yourself and Khushi that I adored her too despite missing Paro every single day I watch you. But then soon realized how distinct Mayra is from Khushi despite them being quite alike at a glance! And you once again proved what a fabulous actress you are because even when Mayra dresses in the same clothes of Paro she doesn't even for a second feel like Paro.

And by today there isn't a single show or video of yours I have not watched and collected for my personal Sanaya collection! :D

Wow that was a very long story! But truly you mean a lot to me because you have made my life beautiful by simply being a part of it. There doesn't pass a single day when you don't give me another reason to smile be it from something you do on screen or off it!

Because of you I have found some friends I would cherish for life, friends who love you just like I do and who though from different places in this world are now are closest of all to me.

The happiest days in my life were when I won the Colors TV competition of the biggest Sanaya fan on Twitter and received your autograph! I walked on air for a few days! And then I again won the Team SaRun contest IPKKND anniversary contest and won another copy of your autograph! And I can't tell just how thankful and blissfully happy I became to win that!

They truly made my day, week, year everything!!

And I wish Indian awards shows started giving awards for talent instead of the TRPs of a show, because we feel heartbroken when the best actress TV has ever known doesn't get the award that only you deserve. If there comes a day when awards would be given based purely on talent you will win every single one of those because you surpass every other actress currently on TV!!

I don't know how it's possible to feel so close to someone who doesn't even know that I exist. But I love you so much. And there isn't a single day I don't think of you and wish you well.

On this day of your birthday I want to thank you for being a part of my life and making it so much more beautiful.

And I wish that for many years to come you would continue to be the sunshine on my TV and in my life!

I feel so bad I cannot contribute to TRPs as I don't live in India. But I have till now activated every single channel whenever your show comes in it. And every single time I give the new name of the channel to my dad to get it activated my parents would laugh and ask me what is the name of the next Sanaya show! My parents don't understand a single word of Hindi but they know about you because they know I only watch TV when it has got you!

And one day I wish I get lucky enough to meet you!

I wish you and your loved ones will receive every happiness, health, wealth and prosperity. May every success be yours and may your life always be filled with happiness because there isn't a single person in this world who deserves that more than you!!

God bless you for being the reason for so many smiles in my life and in the thousands of other fans of yours.

I love you so much!

Wish you a very happy birthday sunshine girl!!

With lots and lots of love
Sunara - (princessunara)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA!!!!!!

Dearest Sanaya,

Wishing you a wonderful birthday and an even better year ahead!!!

I just want to take this opportunity to let you know how special you are to me. God brought you into my life as Khushi at a time when I had hit rock bottom, your smiling face and Khushi's goofiness brought a smile to my face where before there had only been tears. Never before had an actress reached through the screen and touched my heart...somehow your smile and your joie de vivre pierced the darkness like a ray of sunshine. My own special life saving sunshine.

I love you as every character I've seen you play be it Khushi, ChhanChhan. Paro or Myrah (one day I will go back and watch the roles I've missed) but I love you the most as the Sanaya Irani I see in off screen segments - always smiling with a radiance about her, enjoying life and spreading joy.

May God bless your life with endless joy and may you continue to spread that happiness with all the people who love you whether they are a part of your real life or people like me to whom you've become a long distance family member - someone who's far away but always in our thoughts.

Wishing you a very very very Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart and may God shower his love and blessings on you and give you  a life filled with good health, love, happiness and success. Happy Birthday!!!! Love you loads.

Jaya (UK) 

Jaya100 in India-Forums.

Wishing you a very happy birthday sanaya irani!!!!!!🤗
Many many happiness returns on this day.
May your birthday and every day be filled with
 the warmth of happiness of smiles,
the sounds of laughter,feeling love
and the sharing of good cheer.
Enjoy the good and tough times of your life.
Life will become easy and peaceful.
Good things happen to and for good people
and you are a good and supportive person.
                May god bless you an wonderful life ahead..🤗
                 Have a lovely birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
From shy gunjan to bubbly crazy khushi kumari gupta
to morden and open minded channchaan
to simple village girl paro and now myrah,
i really enjoyed your all characters
you made me laugh,you made me smile in awe,
you made me cry a lot,
you made me do crazy things with your characters.😆
my fav characters will be khushi kumari gupta and gunjan bhusan always😳
but with chhanchhan,paro and myrah,you proved your versatility.👏
 you gave life and soul to these characters that
these will be always remembered for me.😊
Your hard work,dedication,enthusiasm,cheerfulness,
supportive nature are inspiration for young girls like me.
i really learn a lot of things from you.
Love you sanaya irani.❤️
Keep smiling and spread happiness!!!! ⭐️
Once again happy birthday
and have a wonderful blast with your family and friends !!!!!!!🥳

name:Priyanka Anusha(-BROKEN_ANGEL-), India

A very happy birthday to my most favorite person in the world <3 Happy birthday Sanaya 🤗 Having known you since MJHT times,when you played Gunjan(which is close to my heart even today),I have followed your work throughout and over the years,have become a big admirer of yours. Not only because you are such a fabulous actress,which you've always been and still are but also because of your down to earth,friendly and humble nature which has been such an inspiration to me. Thank you so much for taking up acting and for entertaining us all these years. I pray that all happiness find your way and may all your dreams and wishes come true ❤️

Loads and loads of love and hugs,
Abhinaya

(-wintergreen-)

Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani😃

You are truly a gem, you are unique and we all love u the way u r, always be like this😳, wish lots of good luck for u, u and mohit make an awesome pair, may u both have a happy life full of togetherness and love😃

From,
juhi

Happy happy birthday, dearest Sanaya!

Hope you have an amazing one.
I thank your parents for bringing you into our world and thank you for coming into our lives through television 😳
You've been the most talented actress I've come across since Miley Jab Hum Tum days.
There was no single day that I would miss your shows' episodes and off-screen segments because you've been a wonderful person inside and out.
I wish you all the very best in the future and keep rocking!
Stay blessed.
I love you sooo sooo much.
Yours truly,
Pinky (Philippines)
pinky_blueskies

Dear Sanaya Irani,

Well ..I have never been a fan of anybody be in real life or reel life until I saw you as "Shruthi" in 2014 (yes its you in the tamil version of IPK) and followed "Khushi" and started liking you both as an actress and a chirpy human being...

Yes all the offscreen moments with your ever-friendly costar made me fall for "THE SANAYA IRANI" for your humble,always smiling, care for others attitude..

I wondered how a girl can smile and face all her problems/bashers with such ease..Well u showed me girl..Care less, Ignore them & Commit to your work..👏👏👏

You slowly started to be my obsession and I searched for you like crazy after IPK ended , read all online articles...jumped with joy to know "You studied in Ooty", my girl studied in my place...

Finally wiki helped me to land on RR and my magic journey with "PARO"  & "PARUD" began..This being the first real time hindi series for me, made to hooked to PARO even more with curiosity and tensing heartbeat everyday...even till today 

The girl who just liked and loved Sanaya as Khushi has become a Crazy Die-hard fan of Sanaya as "Paro"...

Bravo Girl...U just set the bar so high for yourselves as PARO which even you cannot beat...

The transformation you showed from a innocent village belle  -> unfortunate widow ->  dedicated lover ->loving wife ->Adorable Sacrificing Mother...You are an absolutely fantastic Actress Sanaya Irani...I bow down to you.. 👏👏👏

I cried with PARO, smiled with PARO, fought for PARO, what not i did for PARO..How did you do this magic with me dear...?!...

I absolutely adore you SANAYA IRANI...More than Kushi, Chanchan, Kunjan, Paro, Myra ...I love "SANAYA IRANI" the most now...

Even if RR ends wherever you go my eyes will follow you with heart full of love always wishing you the BEST..May God bless U and your kind soul my Barbie doll..

Well Since I have written about you from RR IF, it will be incomplete if I don't mention about your craziest of craziest fan here..

She Adores you, Smiles for you when u r happy, Cries for you when you feel sick, Loves you like hell, If she comes across any Sanaya bashers she will make  them to shreds😆, She is following from your first series ...It won't be cliche if I say she even breathes for you...She knows SANAYA more than SANAYA IRANI...Yes its true...You have millions of fans but she is special...damn special

She made me love you more with her soul -touching PARO posts...

I just wish you meet her once in real  life as this fan definitely deserves that happiness from you..

Her Name is SUNARA 👏👏

Finally  the purpose of this long message 😃

Wishing a Very Very Happy Birthday ...Barbie doll..

May those smiles and love never fade away from your life...

BLESS U and LOVE U A LOT..

Cheers 🤗
Deepa
(IF name : deepsel)

Sanaya, Happy birthday!

I would love to take this opportunity to let you know how much I appreciate you and your work. I was never a "fan" kind of person before I saw you perform. You impressed me the very first time I saw you as the crazy "Sankadevi". As Khushi, I thought you did everything an actress could do. After IPK, I caught your earlier show as Gunjan, just to see what else can you do as an actress. That's when I saw how versatile you are and that's when I became a fan. Gunjan was a polar opposite of Khushi in every way and you nailed both to perfection. Even though Chhanchhan didn't last long, I still enjoyed your role.

When Rangrasiya started, though I knew you were a superb actress, I had some reservations about how convincing you would be as a village girl. But I wasn't one bit surprised... You did it again, you slipped into such a difficult role so easily(seemed easy to us, but I am sure you worked hard for it). You have done Paro so perfectly, that she has become my favorite character played by you. Paro has become so deeply entrenched in me, that it hurt so much and still hurts to see her gone. Brilliant work Sanaya, kudos to you! And then comes Myra. It is so praiseworthy to see you switch from one role to the other so effortlessly in a day or two. Although Myra is a lot like Khushi, yet you have made her different. In a recent episode we saw Myra in a ghagra and she looks a lot like Paro, but you made her body language so distinct. That really speaks a lot about the minutest touch you give to your characters to make them different and unique.

You are a superb actress and your work and dedication is very much loved and appreciated. You have really spoilt me as a viewer, that now I am unable to appreciate other actresses. They always fall short of the very high standard you have set.
I will definitely look forward to all your future work. Wish you the very best in everything you do! May you be blessed with all that you wish for and more.

-Anisha(Texas,USA)

Dearest Khushi Ji,

Happy Birthday ..Many many many more happy returns of the day...
Hmmm before starting let me explain you why I have addressed you as Khushi ji...Your family members, friends and loved ones may call you with different nick names na.. like that I call you Khushi ji... 
She is the first girl who made me to watch a serial for a female character.. I can't understand Hindi since I'm from Sri Lanka. but i watched IPK just for that girl khushi... she makes me happy as her name represents... Still i wonder how clever ipk cvs are. the name khushi is the best best best name for that character..she is happiness...she spread happiness ...
I am very very very my close with the girl khushi so i started to call Sanaya the real you also as khushi... for you i continued to stay on India Forums.. I watched Chhanchhan just for you. that time we didn't have the channel SONY. so for you i just disconnected my Cable tv and got new DIST TV connection. I said Amma, khushi's new serial is coming on SONY so i want DISH TV.. n my mom too a khushi and dhanu(me) lover so she agreed easily. we watched chhanchhan.. we are watching Rangrasiya too.. but we don't know hindi...Still me and my amma address Paro or Myrah as Khushi only. 
For me Khushi is Sanz, Khushi is paro...Khushi is Myrah... Khushi is everything... My happiness..
Even My India Forum User name is LuvuKhushi from start and I will never change this name..

In your real life you are so smart and happy. you are always with a big smile in all the off screen segs and interviews.
I s so so happy that God has blessed you and I'm sure he will bless you always.
Be happy and Stay blessed.

Love you so much Khushi ji...Mhuuuah...
You might have known about your crazy fans, followers and well wishers. Still I really wish you to check India forums and many FB pages and groups.
I love you lots But there are many people who loves you more than anything.. you can never imagine. There are allot but I just wanna say three people whom I know much.
Sunara- My fellow Sri Lankan
Melek- from France
Aurin- from Bangladesh
They do so many things for you.. they work so hard to make you win on each and every poll ..awards and everything.
all are professionals and busy with work still they spend so much of time and put so much hard work to make you happy and make you win.

I will be very much glad if you say their name on any of your interview.
say Sunara, Melek and Aurin I Love you guys...

We all love you lots... and will love you Always...
Keep smiling and May God give you many more reasons to smile.

With Lots of Love, hugs and Kisses,
Dhanu

I accidentally saw Miley Jab Hum Tum and at that time i used to dislike Indian dramas but Gunjan's innocence, beauty didn't let me miss a single episode of Miley.

Then I saw you as  Khushi. At that time I was going through a bad phase of my life and khushi was khushi of my life. That character made me smile and go crazy. Thank you Sanaya for making me smile, for giving me peace at that time.

Then I watched ChhanChhan for you, totally different from Gunjan and Khushi. I can relate more with ChhanChhan than Khushi and Gunjan. Hats off to your versatile acting skills.

Now watching Rangrasiya for you. Loved you as Paro the character for whose death I cried day and night and my family thought I am gone crazy. Now loving you as Myrah. It's totally stress buster. Myrah always brings smile on my face. You are an awesome actor and when I see your interviews I feel proud that I am your fan.

You are my role model who is lively and coolest human being.

In all my prayers you are always there, the woman with whom I have cried when she cried, the woman with whom I have laughed when she laughed, my inspiration. Love you always.

Hope one day I get the opportunity to meet with you ( it's one of my 3 wishes to Jeannie).

Wish you a very Happy Birthday.

May God bless you with all the success and happiness.

From

Aurin (CrazyAmie)

DEAREST SANAYA

WISHING YOU TRUCKLOADS OF BEST WISHES FOR A FABULOUS YEAR AHEAD ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

lOVE

NITHYA

Sanaya Irani, thank you for bringing happiness into all our lives and being a source of inspiration for me through your hard work and dedication. God bless you!

Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love you ❤️

Go crazy, eat as many chocolate cakes as you can today...have fun!! 😃

- Archie (_SilverLining_)

This is my earnest prayer for you.
May the love of God be with you
all day through with his endless,
Bondless grace. May he richly
bless your life with much happiness
and success. May your life lead you
to great joy n hope all your wishes 
come true enjoy your day n wishing 
you Happy Birthday to you Sanaya Irani
Stay blessed love you ❤️
Deepshikha (Deepshikha23)

YOU are born to be loved,within your life,you've been receiving GOD's love.
The love of GOD has began since creation and has connected with us.
Because of Your existence in this world, we share this great joy among us.
YOU are a great joy to us.

It doesn?t matter where you are or what you are doing,what matters is who YOU are.

I LOVE who you are. Happy Birthday with lots of love SANAYA IRANI❤️

parud143(pramila)

Dear Sanaya, you're a talented and dedicated actress, a real joy to watch. The only reason I 'm hooked to Indian TV  is you. You seem like a genuine, fun loving and honest person from all the interviews I ve seen. Not to mention that you're a ray of sunshine, always positive, always happy.  Don't ever  change. We love you loads. On your birthday, I wish you love, happiness , health and success. Stay blessed. 

P. S. This may seem preposterous, but I ll say it. Please get married to Mohit. I can't wait to see you as a bride. You guys are wonderful together.
-SS88

Warmest thoughts I send today
To last the whole year through
Wishes also that life is
Always good to you
As each and everyday goes by
Remember I love you lots I want the very best for you
And you're deep within my thoughts
Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday 

many many happy returns of the day Sanaya
may god bless u with heath happiness nd success

u are one of the finest actor in tellyworld
love u more n more with each passing day
u r god's finest creation ..down to earth nd the most cute person 
love u always
God bless u
-Moni(Cruze)

Hey Sanaya 🤗 

Well I don't know where to start from as for me you are not just a star but a source of inspiration as well. I always look up to the way you dress up..you manage yourself and still manage to be such a satisfying person. You never crib over things nor you complain so much. I have always seen you being thankful for what you are. This positive approach towards life is simply commendable. 
I love you and respect you not only as an actress but there's a lot more to it. You are a gem of a person and that's what makes you different and special. Always be the same person. 
Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday<3 Stay blessed. May you have loads more and enjoy it to the core. Also like to wish you and Mohit..my januable Monaya a lifetime of togetherness and bliss. You both are made for each other. Keep that love growing. Muah. 
Best wishes from,
Fatima (HSFA) Lahore,Pakistan.

Happpyyy Birthday Sanaya *tight hugs*
Many many happy returns of the day sweety<3
May God bless you and shower all his blessings upon
you..May you get all the happiness in your life..
Your day will be filled with laughter and warm with
brightness turns of the day! You deserve
everything in the world..You have made a place in
everyone's heart with your cuteness<3
What do i say about you girl?
I saw you in MJHT for the first time bt den i started
watching Ipkknd and man,i was just like WOW! This girl is
so pretty and I'd be lying if I say I wasn't impressed by your
acting..I actually
really loved the way you delivered your dialogues
and presented Khushi.. It was just beautiful. It's true
you are one of the main reasons why I watched Ipk n why i
watch RR nw<3
You have completely floored me with your brilliant acting
skills..You are one of the main reasons why I love
Paro/Myrah..You make me feel every single emotion Paro
went through..So,Thank u Sanaya for making it all so
beautiful and real for us..
Thank u for giving us Gunjan,Khushi,Paro and Myrah
Proud to b ur fan!!
Can thank u enough for what you do
I am very impressed with your inner and outer
beauty...Whenever i see you,u bring a smile on my
face..You are magnificent,dignified,down to earth,get good
vibes from you, poised,honest ,
amazing,hardworking,friendly,confident etc...i really like
when you wear a sari..u look beautiful in saris<3
bt i loveee ur dressing as myrah
its pretty similar to u in real life,isnt it???
You are just awesome sanz and I am a huge fan of
yours...In television today its rare for us to see an actress
who lights up the screen every time she
enters the frame..So thank you so very much for being that
rarest of the rare vision<3
You are seriously a phenomenal Actress and you have a
kind Heart..love ur personality n everything about u!
u put life myrah and without you Paro n Myrah both would
be incomplete..Thank you sooo muchh for entertaining and
giving us the character of Paro to love. You are the Jaan of
Rangrasiya,and we love you alottt
You never letbus feel you are the same girl who first played paro nw myrah
u r expressions queen
u change ur expressions every sec
Ur the most superb actress i have seen who have
soo much coolnes...attitude...passion..emotions...style...and
lots lots lots more adjectives for u ..
As "Myrah Mehra "
U define PERFECTION..NATURALITY...BEAUTY...DEPTH...PURITY..
SPEECHLESS IN THE END..
Each day to c see you on the screen is like a fresh
breath of life for me...seriously seeing u and ur acting specially with Barun..the way u name him.. Wow!! Am like dead drop on the ground
Then wat else to tell u sanaya..
Ur chemistry with Barun was amazinggg...haye allah..kya
bataoon tumhe.. aap dono toh maar daalte hai sab ko :p
the magic u both create wen u both share the screen is
undefinable...nothing can beat that...Arnav Khushi are Raj
n Simran of tellywood
Yor are fabbb at emotional scenes
no1 can beat u
u neva eva fail to impress us
u just canttt imagine how much we love u
You are PERFECTION
ur nature is what makes u the mosttt adorable person down
to earth.. am jus madd abt u
wen i meet u am gonna faint for sure
realyyy wish to meet u one day
plus u arent on any social networking sites *cries*
u knw my whatsapp dp has u,wallpaper n every dp its jus
u :p
n sum ppl call me lezbo
i go madd wen u r on my screen :p
i shouttt like crazyy
n am likee shut up jus look at her make-up
soo beautiful face MASHALLAH..n ppl r lyk shhhuutt uppp
n am like Talk to my hand :p
i jus loveee ur make up..its always beautiful
N n now coming to offscreen,you seem such a sweetheart..I
would love to be friends with you
I love that you are friends with all your co-stars and you
seem pretty chill..
Hopefully I'll get to meet you one day and see that
beautiful face of yours in person. By the way,dat smile on
your gorgeous face can indeed kill people..Well, it certainly
has killed me and continues to kill me everyday.. All in all, I
have become such a big fan of yours and will be your fan
for lifetime..
You're a wonderful lady,a mesmerizing actress and a
mindblowing Human being..
Yes you are! That's true that i get attached to someone very
easily but my connection to you was instant dunno how can
someone not like you? as incredible you are NOT to forget
that you're such a bubbly and lively girl in real life which
makes you even more special..
I wanna thank your parents for giving birth to such
a beautiful and amazing girl like you and of course
God for making you the way you are.
I realyyy love you Sanaya..
Keep on rocking the world with your amazing self..
I had intended to make it short and sweet since you
must be too busy but it turned out very long.. So
bottom line is I Love You So Much and I
have a girl crush on you (I am not the only
one though,I have lots of competitors). You are a
fantabulous actor and a gorgeous one at that. You
are the reason I watch Rangrasiya
I jus loveee uu
keep smiling,shinning n entertaining us
we will miss RR
it has nw bcum a part of our lives
cant imagine my dat widout seeing u
everydayyy i open my memory card n watch arhi/parud vids
n ur offscreen masti wid barun n ashish
OMGEE! u make us laugh sooo muchhh
that hilarious expressions u give while interviews n the way
u talk im hindi.. LMAO!
U r epic
love u baby
once again wishing u a veryy happy bday
Wish dis year brings lot of happiness n
sucess which u deserves!!
I wish u get all the fame & acknowledgement...N most imp
all the
awards
mwahxxx

-Samira Karim

A very very happy birthday to my bundle of absolute madness and happiness <3 Happy 31st Sanz! Though you don't look a day older than 23! Have loved you since IPKKND and will always do..! May you get all the happiness and success in the world and I pray that all your wishes are fulfilled.

Seei ng  you smile is the best thing ever and I wish for you to be happy forever!

Wishing you all the very best and hope to see you shine on our screens again soon.

Love you Hamesha..

-Hiral (BarunSanz)

Happy Birthday Sanaya !

The first time i fell in love with you was the first time i saw Khushi . 
Her bubbliness , her fun loving nature , her making an O shape from her mouth when she was shocked ( laughs ) , her beauty , her humility , her craziness ,  her charm , her elegance ,  her EVERYTHING damn it ! 
Sanaya , if i had to describe in one word , it would be - Perfect 
You are so perfect <3 
You made Khushi's character come to life .. ! 
You are truly an amazing person Sanaya and , behind all the glamour , the madness we have seen in your IVs makes us love you more <3
Though IPKKND has ended , i can never forget the magic you created on screen !
Till date , the scenes make me laugh , cry , excite , jump and so emotional !
The saga you created goes on forever , as for me ArHi / SaRun are a part of my soul !
Sanaya , you are a Star , you really are , believe me , i love you not only as Khushi but as an individual too .. for you are the woman who has worked hard and made a position on the Top Most Telly Actress all by yourself !
You are a star , Sanaya ! Keep Shining ! We will always love you !
I hope all your dreams come true , God bless you ! <3
Happy Birthday ! <3
Lots of love , 
Diya ( diyataarey ) 

Hye Dearest Sanaya...🤗🤗

Today is a special day, 
When we gather around, 
To celebrate that special day
In which you were born, 
This day is magical, 
And we're going to make it special, 
For you to have it all the way.
It's your birthday, 
We're going to make it awesome for you, 
And we're gonna make it special beyond all else, 
coz it's your birthday!
And we're gonna make sure you're happy on this special day, 🥳

Gift of Wishes, prayers, and loads of Love to a very very Special Person on her Very Special Day.

A Girl with angelic face, Expressive eyes, Graceful personality and most important having the World Most beautiful Heart and nature..

One and only One My Most Fav personality in the world Sanaya Irani..though I adore Monaya equally but as its Sanaya's Birthday so I will talk about her..

Sanaya on your very special day we want to make it more special and memorable for you by let you know that You are an amazing person, u have stunning beauty but in spite of possessing this incredible beauty , fame, wealth and success still you are so down to earth  and a Gem Heart person...so humble, so kind, so loving and honest person.

Your these qualities always made your fans to fall in love with u more n more again n again...

For all of your true fans Your Birthday is as Special As you are...i usually forget so many birthdays in my real life existing people even of my family members, but you are the one whose Birthday I always remember...since a month before.

Whatever u ask to God while blowing candles, I wish your every wish would be answered all your dreams come true. You and Mohit makes the world Most beautiful and adorable couple hope you both live happily together in the beautiful journey of your life with lots of love, content and happiness. And with all this I always pray for a long long Monaya interview on your Birthday..😃Hope this birthday brings plenty of joy, success and happiness to you. May you continue to prosper and do well in every sphere of your life. May all your problems disappear and may your joys multiply. Wishing you the best on this special day of your life!❤️Today I got a chance to Wish you on your Birthday..hope this msg would reach to you so I want to take a opportunity to wish you the very best on this special day. I ask to Allah for  your happiness, success, loads of your shows on TV so that you keep entertain us with you Awesome and superb characters. May the nicest things in the world be yours!😳

Sanaya don't be get upset with what happened with Rangrasiya..RR was an awesome show..infact your all shows have been the BEST and Superb...You will get an awesome and wonderful show very soon. IN SHA ALLAH...i wish in next show you and Mohit will come together and fire the screen with your amazing and sizzling chemistry...😳

This beautiful poem is only dedicated to Sanaya. from the bottom of my Heart..

On your birthday, I wish you absolute contentment, pleasure and delight
I hope all of your dreams and desires come true
May each hour and minute be filled with enchantment
And your birthday is full of merriment! 
Hope exquisite surprises come your way
To make your Birthday a magnificent day 
Smiles and amusement, pleasure and applause
Fresh contentment that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys in abundance! 
So on this very unique and special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you always come across pleasure
No matter what you do
A new candle on your cake each year, 
Well there's no need to show displeasure
Be delighted that you have adequate potency
To blow all the candles out! 
Wishing you your happiest birthday yet
A birthday too extraordinary to ever leave your mind
So many wishes and smiles
Special birthday prayers and wishes
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness 
In everything you do. 
Happy Birthday form the heart
With Load of Love and best Wishes, 

Rija

Dear and Cutest Sanaya...❤️

Your Birthday is a very special day to all of your fans because it's a day when we all get a chance to express our feeling towards you...It's a day that show you how much we all Love you. ..you are a wonderful person, who always showed your gratitude towards your fans for which we love u more n more...

On your Birthday just wish you immense happiness, pleasure, love and affection. And loads of peace of mind , not only in this world but in both world...

Me and my friends are following you since MJHT to till date.. and you were incredibly amazing in your every show..as i started love u from MJHT so Gunjan and Sajan are still close to my heart among all of your shows...

You are the best actress and BESTEST human being..

You are a wonderful source of joy... May your special day bring you an extra share of everything which makes you the happiest in the world.
Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright emotions, full of happiness and joy! Let Love follow your footsteps everywhere you go.

On this your special day, I pray for you. I pray for smiles and love, for friends that are true. I pray for sunshine, for warmth and tenderness. I pray for unexpected moments of joy and laughter. But most of all, I pray for peace for you.

Here's a wish for happiness 
And many dreams come true 
Not only on your Special Day 
But always - all life through 
Here's a Birthday greeting 
Specially to show, how much 
You mean although you surely know 
That without a doubt 
There's no one nicer Or anyone dearer 
Sending a greeting on your birthday 
For an extra special day, 
And wishes for a year ahead 
That brings much happiness your way 

Best wishes on your birthday, 
And throughout the coming year. 
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; 
Here is wishing you great happiness, 
A joy that never ends. 
May this birthday be 
just the beginning of a year 
Filled with happy memories, 
Wonderful moments and shining dreams. 
May your heart be filled always 
With the joys of simple things. 

Today take time for you, and enjoy 
Every little thing you do. 
Sending warm and loving wishes, 
Of happiness and cheer, 
And everything you need to start, 
Another happy year .

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way 
To make your Birthday a Wonderful day 

Wish You a Very Very Fantastic, Wonderful Super Duper Happy Birthday...
Hope this new year brings Lots of Extra Excitement, full of Happiness news in the form of Monaya Wedding For you and all of Monaya fans as well.

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR UPCOMING YEAR..
We will eagerly waiting for your new show as we cant live without watching you on our daily basis...😊
With Warm Best Wishes..
Adeema, Asma , Maryam and Nayab..

May Your Birthday Bring  Each Special Thing
That U Have Waited For..
  And Everyday Ahead Holds Lots Of Happiness In Store..❤️

May your special day be..
Surrounded with HAPPINESS
Filled with LAUGHTER
Wrapped with PLEASURE
Brightened with FUN
Blessed with LOVE
Remembered with JOY
And Enriched with HOPES..

https://i.imgur.com/CQQCW.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAYhttps://i.imgur.com/CQQCW.gif
SANAYA
-Sindi(AngryBird)

https://i.imgur.com/MBntMNF.jpg

Dearest Sanaya,

Here's Wishing you Many Happy Returns of the Day and a Great Wonderful Year Ahead. May the Good Lord grant you all your wishes and shower you with special blessings on this day.
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY...SANAYA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU AND WATCH ALL YOUR SERIALS.ABOVE ALL I AM PROUD TO BE YOUR FAN.

With love,.
Nerina.

Happy Birthday Sunshine Sanaya

Many happy returns of the day, Angel. You are my source of Inspiration; I admire and adore you a lot. You are the reason I started watching Indian shows and I will always follow your shows and support you.

Have a blessed and joyful birthday will your family.

Keep smiling and always be blessed.

From your ever green fan

Isra Khan  aka  Mesmerizing Sanz

Dear Sanaya,

Have a very very happy birthday!  I hope you have a magical day filled with love, laughter and happiness.  May all your dreams come true!  You are a very beautiful, talented and versatile actress.  You are fabulous as Paro but I love you most as Khushi!  It is a delight to watch you perform and your presence lights up the screen.   Love your beautiful and radiant smile and your fun-loving and adorable nature.  Looking forward to your future endeavours and wishing you great success.  Have a blast celebrating with friends and family!  Stay blessed always.  

Best regards,

Katelyn (A fan from the USA)

P.S.  I was so thrilled when I met you in 2012 in Artesia Ca.  I was the first person in line who happens to be Chinese/Cambodian.  I gave you a beautiful creation made by my friend Cecilia.  I'm still very much a fan of IPK and have started editing too.  All the best to you!!

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!

Luna

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!
Sumi

I wish you to love life and never stop dreaming! May beauty and happiness surround you today and always!
Pinky

Sanaya,

First of all, wishing you a very very happy Birthday and a year full of happiness. Can't wait to see you back in a new show as soon as possible. My TV is nothing without you 😊

Wish you a very very happy Birthday my sweet angel Sanaya..May u get all u wished for in life.May u be showered with tons of love nd happiness in ur life..I wish u a very happy and warm birthday. with a new year of ur journey, shall come more opportunities and greater success. for me u are the best nd u will remain so..

Thank you Sanaya for entertaining us & mesmerizing us with ur versatile acts nd promising performances till date nd wish that god keeps u fit nd healthy so that u can carry on doing the same in future as well nd that too with same enthusiasm..

Once again wish u a very happy Birthday nd many many happy returns of the day Sanaya..

May god always keep you happy and blessed..

-Mansi

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday !!!

May God shower all the blessings !!

May all your dreams come true !!

May you get all the health, wealth and happiness !!

Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani 

happy birthday Sanaya!  🥳

i hope u have a wonderful day and an amazing year ahead and i hope it proves to be ur best ever and most happiest yet! i wish u much joy and happiness, good health and success, that u get everything u want from life and more and that u r always surrounded by ur family and loved ones. and i hope ur career reaches even greater heights and u take up even harder challenges than playing Paro and u excel at them too! i was, am and will always be a fan, i cant wait to see what u do next and i pray u reach even greater heights going forward.

u have all of the characteristics that make me admire u and respect u as a person and not just as a talented actress who amazes me every time ur onscreen. i love ur work and the fact that u r also so sweet, funny, genuine and down to earth is a bonus for all ur fans. ur style of acting is so natural and unaffected, so subtle and nuanced and it's the reason why i became such a big fan of urs and the reason i will watch anything that u r in. ur every performance is always mesmerising and u always manage to pull me in to what ur character is thinking, feeling and going through every step of the way.

i think u are a fabulously talented actress with impeccable comic timing and a real talent for projecting complex emotions without using words. till now i have enjoyed every character u portrayed but i especially wanted to thank u for giving me the most amazing female character to love for all time. IPKKND was my first ever daily soap and one of the reasons why i still cherish it so much is u. u brought Khushi Kumari Gupta to life for me and made her endearing, amazing, so beautiful and oh so real ~ i laughed and cried and fell irrevocably in love with her and she still brightens my day! so once again, thank u.  

wishing u get all that u wish for in life Sanaya, have a fabulous birthday, i hope it's wonderful and memorable and full of laughter, cake and chocolate and many beautiful surprises! all the very best for every single thing that u do, have a wonderful day and an awesome year, and i hope and pray u r blessed hamesha.

Happy Birthday Sanaya!

I wish you a very very successful year ahead full of love, happiness, success and joy. Just like you light up your fans TVs, I hope you continue to dazzle forever and ever!!!
Wish you all the best for the day and hope you have a fantastic year ahead, Barbie Doll!

Hi Sanaya,
I am Muskan
First of all Wishing a very happy wala birthday to the queen of hearts'THE PRINCESS IRANI'. May god give u everything you have wished for and many more. I am a really big fan of yours since the time of IPKKND and wish to meet you once. You are the most versatile, beautiful, talented, phenomenal actress on TV so far.
No words are enough to describe you and your beauty. You deserve all the love, appreciation, acknowledgement, awards, happiness. No matter what you will always remain my favourite not only as an actress but as a human being too. Pray to god to give you the kind of roles you want to play and climb the ladder of success. Wish to see you in bollywood.
Love u loads Sunny Girl
TINTIN, Barbie Doll, Angel.
May your birthday be as bright and beautiful as you are.
With loads of love and hugs and kisses to my first ever girl crush the one and only'SANAYA IRANI'

It's once again that time of the year when we celebrate the day a beautiful n' chirpy angel was born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA! 

Wish you all the happiness and success in the world. I hope this birthday is filled with love and laughter for you <3 May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams! Stay Blessed and Stay Happy because your smile shines our world. Versatile and Sizzling

May the sun shine all year long,
Everything go right and nothing wrong,
May Mohit bring love back to you,
And may all the dreams you dream come true!

Thank you for entertaining us since 2007 to present. You've played all the characters with full dedication and hard work. Your desire to play a new role every time makes us fall more in love with you.

You have been setting our screens on fire since you joined the second season of Left Right Left as Cadet Sameera Shroff. You have gained so much since then and your growth is very remarkable. P.S. you surely made a very HOT soldier 

Later, you appeared as the beautiful and innocent Gunjan Bhushan aka Chashmish. You charmed your way deeper into our hearts through your sweet, shy and demure nature. This gave us a chance to learn more about your real life and the vast difference between your off-screen and on-screen personality which also made us realize the amount of hard work you put into the character. This show not only gave you much more recognition but also your true love, Mohit Sehgal. P.S. love you both very much, always stay together and waiting for the wedding bells soon 

Further, you played the character of Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada) aka Sanka Devi. You were a simple and traditional girl from Lucknow yet bubbly and loving. This was my favourite character because it was very comparable to you; full of live and finding happiness in every moment. Unfortunately, you did not receive as many awards as you were worthy of however you gained a huge fan following based on your amazing skills and chemistry with Barun Sobti which you truly deserved. May you receive much more prosperity in life because success is delivered only to the deserving.

Next, we saw the modern, charming and sensible ChanChan Sarabhai later changed to ChanChan Borisagar. Unfortunately, the show finished in 7-8 months hence we couldn't enjoy the character as much as we would have liked to. However, this was once again a completely different character than the ones you have played before. P.S. you looked super cute and adorable playing with the dogs.

Last, you were playing the role of the delicate, naive and devoted Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat aka Paro. I truly loved watching you playing the character of a typical Rajasthani girl with complete dignity and calmness. Regardless of all the situations life put her through, she still carried the innocent and adorable personality. You have really exceeded yourself through this role.

Currently, you are playing the character of Myra Mehra who is modern and fun-loving, a total opposite to Parvati. Adapting to such a huge persona difference in such little time is really admirable. I salute you for this commendable change.

Thank you once again for always bringing a smile on my face through these wonderful characters however this was only on-screen but off-screen, here is why I love you, Sanaya Irani <3

There was a time in my life when I had to face many problems and I just could not find the solutions. Every time I tried to stand higher, I would fall harder. I did not know how to handle myself or my life but then you came and I finally found a way. Through your off-screen moments and your view on life, I had at last found a solution: Care Less, Smile More & Follow your Heart. You really are my shining star because you brighten my every day.

Last Note: I am in love with all your outfits in every show because everything looks beautiful on you.

You are God's gift to us from above,

So loving and caring

Someone who touches each life she enters

Beaming Bright Joy on everyone you meet

May the Love you have shared with others

Return to you multiplied

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA IRANI!!

LOVE YOU 

infinity & beyond 

Aaliya Khan (Toronto, Canada)

Happy Birthday Dear Sanaya... 
Many More Happy Returns of the Day... May all your wishes comes true... 

I am really happy and proud to share this, I read and came to know from your fans that, you like to be happy and spread happiness around you... This I have actually personally experienced even in my tough times. Thanks to you...

You are giving your best in all roles that you are playing, like your portrayal as Khushi and Paro...

Especially Paro is close to my heart and I have noticeable take-away from Paro, which taught me to stay calm yet strong and stay focussed to fight for what we deserve... I came across Paro when I was going through toughest time in my life and alone with my family you also indirectly helped me to come out of it and so you will be remembered in my life long... You can proudly say that you played Paro to the best and waiting curiously for your future projects too...

What more can I say, from bottom of my heart I am wishing that all your wishes comes true, I do respect your work and I like you as you are.. Stay Happy and Blessed forever... 

With Love,

Ranjani.K

To my favorite actress,

A very happy birthday! I'm not a person who goes out of their way and does anything for any celebrity but you have been an exception for the last few years, ever since I got to know you. I immediately became a fan, because it's not difficult recognizing sincerity, genuineness, and talent. Those are the qualities that make you stand out the most. Thank you for playing the roles of Gunjan, Khushi, Chhanchhan, Paro and Myrah so effortlessly. You have undoubtedly proven your meddle in the industry and now, the only way for you to go is up. I pray you become even more successful, and receive the recognition that you truly deserve. You may fall, but never quit. I love your determination and your passion for your career. It's what has brought you here and keeps you standing tall. Enjoy your day and I wish you lots of happiness and good health!

Love you hamesha!

Today it marks the birthday of the most adorable, bubbly, gorgeous girl, our very own sankadevi Sanaya Irani ! Many many happy returns of the day Sanaya! You are such a cuteheart more than anything else the confidence with which you carry yourself , the frank, honest, down-to-earth and dedicated person you are..makes you so special ! <3

You must be well aware of how AHmazing an actress you are! May it be any emotion..you act it to perfection! Its an absolute pleasure to watch you on-screen! You make us smile,cry,laugh with you! Love the fact that you still such a kid at your heart..stay the way you are forever and ever!

Thank you for all the entertainment you have been giving to us over the years! May God bless you with a very prosperous life ahead and may you reach greater heights of success..cause you deserve every bit of it!  Will always be a fan and admirer for yours..Hamesha! <3

Dearest Sanaya - I have spent spent 3 years enjoying watching you on TV, and I feel privileged to have seen your shows Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Cchanchan, Welcome Mehmaan Nawaazi, and now Rangrasiya. 

Khushi was the dearest to my heart, but I loved seeing you as Cchanchan as well. You made a great pair with Barun as well as Anuj.

I am extremely sad that I will not be seeing you for a while after September 19th, the untimely end of the most beautiful show Rangrasiya, where you have captured everyone's hearts again with Paro, the girl who rose like a phoenix through tragedy, and made a man out of the jallad Rudra, and then again as Myrah, the happy-go-lucky, spunky girl.

I will miss you so much.

It is such a joy to see your off-screen pics, recently at Arjun's house for Ganesh Chaturthi, and then at Raqesh's for his birthday. Please keep these off-screen pics coming, as we cannot live without seeing you.

We wish to see you soon in another fantastic show. 

You are such an under-rated actor, and your skill in your craft actually rubs-off on your co-actors, lending them unseen success.

May God Bless you always with loads and loads of success, prosperity, happiness, love, and health.

Love you loads and loads and loads 

Happy Birthday to the Prettiest and Bubbliest girl I have ever seen. I pray that God may shower you with His Choicest Blessings. My wishes for you are Good Health, Happiness, Success and Love always. May you have a wonderful year ahead.

Happy Birthday once again Sanaya. Good luck for your future endeavours.

Happy birthday to the most talented and beautiful actress on Indian TV!!! Sanaya Irani I would like to take this moment to wish you a lifetime full of happiness, I hope all your wishes come true and I hope that you live a long and fruitful, healthy life! 

And of course, while I'm at it, I have to take this opportunity to thank you for giving life to such a unique character, Parvati aka Paro...no other actress could have ever pulled her off like you did.  I am so lucky to have seen such brilliant acting from you. Rangrasiya has ended but the magic you contributed to this show shall live on forever in my heart!! 

However, I am not just lucky to have seen such on-screen greatness...I am also extremely lucky to have seen off-screen greatness...you are a funny, loud, blunt, and loving person in all your off-screen segments and watching you has always brought a smile to my face. Thank you for just being you . 

Please enjoy your special day immensely, and I hope that you enjoy the age of 31 even more. Do not worry that you are growing older each year, because you only look younger each year!!  Keep smiling always, because your one smile makes a million of us smile in return.  Once again, happy birthday beautiful!!

I am a focused guy by nature and generally live in my own world, never even thinking that i could ever be a fan of anyone. And in fact I think fandom is immature and childish and fans blindly support their favourite. And in my opinion the whole Hindi entertainment scene, be it movies or daily soap, is just a little bit too dramatic for my taste. But once while browsing through the news channels I happened to catch a glimpse of your angelic face and you literally forced me from that day onwards to watch your hit serial IPK and made me your admirer, not your fan(cause i still find being a fan is childish). You never took formal training, couldn't even speak Hindi properly but still you are now queen of the Indian television, really hats off to your versatility. You are always so focused with your work but this never shows on your face, which always seem to have a smile. Really you are a phenomenal unmatched actress.

A birthday is the most special day in one's life and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. Wish you Sanaya Irani a very happy birthday
-Bobby

Happy birthday to the most beautiful gorgeous and versatile actress!
Sanaya Irani!!
Love you lots Sanaya
Have a blessed day

Hello sanaya,
A very very happy birthday to you.
You are the most fantastic actress I have ever seen.
Your dedication to work inspires me alot.
May this year of your life bring happiness and success to your life.
You are the most beautiful women.
I adore you sanaya.
You are the best.
No one can ever replace you.
You have immortalised paro, khushi, gunjan in my heart.
I will never forget these beautiful characters.
Just keep smiling always.
All the best and a very very happy birthday again.

A very very Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani! Wishing you always the best for you! You deserve much more and i hope you get it! Loving you even more!😃

Sanaya your portrayal of Paro and Myrah have been really spellbinding. Thank you for entertaining us year after year with wonderful characters you bring to the screen. On your birthday wishing you a long and successful career ahead and happiness as well as peace in personal life. Have a great year Sanaya!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Wishing you a rocking happy birthday  Sanaya.👏 Take a bow to your acting  par 

excellence.Gunjan,Khushi,Chanchan,Paro and Myrah were  the way they are only because you had 

portrayed them with such conviction and ease. You leave me in awe of your beautiful acting many a times and i simply love your cute smile, it brings a smile on my face each and every time. 😃

You are such a darling...so be blessed, stay happy and loved always baby doll!

Lots of love ❤️ from US

Hey Sanaya!! ❤️

Happy birthday to you girl! It has been amazing watching you as Paro in Rangrasiya. It wasn't an easy character to play but you did it with so much ease and finesse, you truly brought it to life. Your jodi with Ashish has been the best of your career, and I wish RR could have stayed longer but I'm sure there's something better waiting out there for both of you. Hope you come back soon in a badass, kickass role. Want to see you in something completely different and I know you'll rock it like you always do! Take care and have an awesome year ahead 🤗

Dear Sanaya,

This letter is from a very ardent fan of yours and it is a pleasure and an honor writing to you.😊

I have only watched two Hindi shows in my life and that is IPKKND and RR. You are the common factor in these two shows and I loved how you portrayed Khushi and Paro in these two shows.
I missed seeing you as Gunjan in your first show and couldn't keep up with Chanchan because of work schedule. However, I was lucky enough to watch RR and can I say that you are an amazing woman and insanely talented. 😊

Characterization of KKGSR- These are the things I loved about you being Khushi.😊

I loved how you were so spontaneous in your role and justified the role of Sankaa Devi.⭐️

I loved how you changed ASR and made him fall in love with you. 😛

I loved how you showed your vulnerability at times.👏

I loved how you always were upbeat even though you were made orphan at a young age. 😊

You made us fall in love with Jalebis. 😊

Who can forget the incedible journey of Khushi and changing a man like ASR.

Last but not the least I loved the chemistry you shared with ASR which burned our screen. Who can forget the "Jaadu Hai Naasha Hai" and feeling of loneliness in a crowd? 😛

Thanks for giving us the magical chemistry with ASR and telling us what magic is.😊

If I were to describe Khushi, it would be like this. 😊

K- Kind hearted(You always cared for everybody around you) 😊
H- Happiness(Loved how you spread happiness at your house and at Raizada mansion)
U-Unique( You charmed every body by your ways and habits)
S-Straightforward (Loved how you spoke your mind in front of every body)
H- Humorous(Loved how you dressed up as Mami one day and that sense of humor)
I- Incredible(You were just one of a kind and you were just so adorable)

Characterization of Paro 😊

This is one of the most complicated characters you had to play but we love how you have pulled it off with such grace and brilliance. These are the things I love about Paro. 😊

1) Loved your courage of how a girl from Birpur landed up in the Ranawat mention and made her way through. 😊

2) Loved your fighting spirit in dealing with KCM and the rest of the Ranawat clan. 😊 
3) Loved your bravery when you took on Thakur and showing us that you can use dandas as well. 👏

4) Loved how you filled life into your Mati ka Putla and made him believe in eternal love. 😊

5) Loved your guts when you proposed to Major in front of the whole BSD unit and set an example of doing what you believe in. 👏

6) Loved how you are always upbeat which changed the atmosphere at Ranawat mansion. 😊

7) Last but not the least, loved how you made Maithili a sister, accepted Shatabdi as a sister, tolerated KCM, accepted Mala and Major got his mom back, changed Dilsher's viewpoint and of course changed Major and from his own mouth "Main Tu Hamesha" 😊

8) Thanks for giving us the journey of Parud which was so sensational, spellbinding, awesome and magical. ⭐️

9) Thanks for giving us Dhruv who is just like you. 😊

This is how I would describe Parvathi. 😊

P- Positive( Loved how you were so upbeat) 😊
A- Angelic (You managed to hide your hurt every time) 👏
R- Remarkable( Loved how you filled life into your Mati Ka Putla) 👏
V-Valuable(You respected every relation and mingled into them) 😊
A-Adorable(Did things for every body and never expected anything in return) ⭐️
T- Treasurable(People like you come once in a lifetime) ⭐️
H-Happiness(Thanks for spreading the happiness in and around Ranawat Mansion) 👏
I- Inspiration( You are an inspiration to us) ⭐️

Thank you so much for portraying these characters and making them feel so real. This is something from my side to you. 😊      

S- Special    (in whatever you do) 😊
A- Admirable  (How you carry yourself) 😊
N- Natural  (Love your spontaneity) 😊
A- Amazing  ( In your acting skills) 👏
Y- Yielding  ( Love how you can do justice to any role) ⭐️
A- Adorable ( Always) 😊

I- Impressive (In your emotions) 😊
R-Radiant (Love your upbeat spirit all the time) 😛
A- Appealing (In every sense of the word) 😊
N-Never-failing (You have always done justice to your roles) ⭐️
I- Inspiration (Today, Tomorrow and forever) 😊

Thanks Sanny for entertaining us and we hope that you get the best in life which you so much deserve.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday from my side. 🥳
Sincerely,

Tennessean 😊

A smile so sweet,

A laughter so infectious,

Eyes full of mischief,

Cheeks flushed with love,

A heart so pure,

We love her to the core!!

Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani!

May your wishes come true, may all your loved one be near you, may your smile never leave your lips for being the reason behind our hearts' bliss.

Love you Sanaya Irani

On this special day , I wish you the very best , all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today , tomorrow and the days to come ! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY . 

"A Wasn't just isn't. He just isn't present. But you... You ARE YOU! And, now isn't that pleasant!" 

Dr .Seuss , Happy Birthday to you !

Here's wishing my Sanaya Baby doll Irani a very Happy Birthday, you are like sunshine in a bottle brightening up the place where ever you go with your enchanting smile & lively nature. Pray that you remain like this forever spreading Joy & Happiness in everyone's lives.

You are a fantastic actor and have proved yourself again and again by the variety of roles and shows that you have chosen.  It is a delight to watch you perform and your presence simply lights up the screen.

Wish you a very Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. Have a wonderful year ahead and hope to see you doing great work this year. May God bless you with all the love, happiness and success that you deserve and may all your wishes and dreams come true.

Lotz of Love

Melanie (melfns)

Sanaya  ❤️ 🥳

An awesome ,down to earth, beautiful and an attractive personality who  one smile stirs hearts of millions.You are such an amazing actress and deserves the Best  Award in the Television Industry. Every emotion and expression either intense or intimate,either comic or tragic ,You are flawless and superb.There is no need to say , you are the comedy QUEEN!  Happy Birthday!.

I hope and pray you have many more amazing years to come, with each year being better than the one before . I look forward to seeing you in many more shows and I cannot wait to see you rock 

Tele wood and Bollywood together!

I want to wish you all the happiness and success in the world. Have a great and awesome birthday.

This is for you...

"If perfect's what you're looking for, then just stay the same,
Cause you're amazing... just the way you are."

Happy Bday ...

Sanaya Irani.I am Srinivas from South India Aandhra pradesh.Iam big fan of you &Mohit since MJHT Days.Monaya are my all time most favorite couple on TV.I am follwoing your every show with out Missing single Episode since those days.You gave your best to all of your characters Gunjan Khushi.Chanchan,Paro&Myrah.Not only your acting i respect lot you for your simplycity ,hard Work,dedication toward your work&down to earth nature.you never behave like star &popular Actress.I wish all your wishes may comes true you may have  Very happy peaceful &healthy life.you May achieve more sucess ,popularity&awards every thing because you deserve that .Cannot wait to See you very soon on another brand new show with another rocking character.Happy birthday Sanaya Irani, Stay  Blessed  Monaya. ❤️

Dear Sanaya Irani! 

You're an absolute angel who deserves great success. I have loved you ever since MJHT, I'm amazed with the growth you've had as an actress and how versatile you are. I hope to see you onscreen after Rangrasiya's ends, in a very good show once again.
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Sanaya Irani, 
Here us wishing you a very happy birthday
May you have all the blessings, happiness, joy, success and prosperity

I love you as an actress! 
You are the best actress according to me.
You have made a special place in my heart with your lovely portrayals of
Gunjan Khushi Chhanchhan Paro and Myra.
You are versatile and are fantastic in every kind of role 

Keep shining!

-Seerat

Sanaya Irani, ever since I started watching your show on a dear friends recommendation, my opinion and experience about watching desi shows and TV has changed. 

I watched you first in Chhanchhan. After that my friend recommended me to see IPK & MJHT.
I caught up with all episodes at jet speed and totally fell inove with your performances as Khushi & Gunjan, two completely opposite characters. 

After RR, my craze and appreciation for you has gone through the roof. I dream, eat, drink and sleep Paro, sadly she is no more. Yet my day is made when I see you as Myra.
Your talent, versatity and beauty is unmatched.

Inspite of being a girl, I have a crush on you and I focus more on Khushi than Arnav, gunjan than Samrat and Paro/Myra than Rudra.

Here is wishing you a fantastic birthday
God bless

Dearest Sanaya Irani, 
             A very happiest birthday Princess! From the time I've seen you since 'MJHT' up until now- you're my utmost favourite actress of all times, not to forget that I've a huge girl crush on you. May God bless you with all the happiness, peace and prosperity and success in the world. Keep shinning bright with your dazzling smile that has captivated me ever since I have had the honour of spotting you on TV and loving the work that you do and keep doing it because 'baby, you bright up my world like no body else' ;D I'm love with you, your figure, your personality-
all the crazy you, which makes me crazier falling for you each time... and I can't help it. You're so amazing & I'm so proud to be your fan. I love you for who you are and keep doing what you do which brings absolute joy in my life. I love you with all my heart and TV is nothing without you. 
Love you to the moon and back, 
sending Love from T.O, Canada 
your fan who love you no matter what, 
- Hirra (aka, Hilly on IF)

Dear Sanaya

Wish you a very happy Birthday, I hope this year brings you all the luck/Success and happiness you deserve in life. Thank you for giving me amazing shows like Rangrasiya & Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. And beautiful characters like Paro and Khushi... You are one amazing actress and I'm proud to be a fan of you. 

princessunara thumbnail

Hi Sanaya,
I am Muskan
First of all Wishing a very happy wala birthday to the queen of hearts'THE PRINCESS IRANI'. May god give u everything you have wished for and many more. I am a really big fan of yours since the time of IPKKND and wish to meet you once. You are the most versatile, beautiful, talented, phenomenal actress on TV so far.
No words are enough to describe you and your beauty. You deserve all the love, appreciation, acknowledgement, awards, happiness. No matter what you will always remain my favourite not only as an actress but as a human being too. Pray to god to give you the kind of roles you want to play and climb the ladder of success. Wish to see you in bollywood.
Love u loads Sunny Girl
TINTIN, Barbie Doll, Angel.
May your birthday be as bright and beautiful as you are.
With loads of love and hugs and kisses to my first ever girl crush the one and only'SANAYA IRANI'

It's once again that time of the year when we celebrate the day a beautiful n' chirpy angel was born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA! 

Wish you all the happiness and success in the world. I hope this birthday is filled with love and laughter for you <3 May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams! Stay Blessed and Stay Happy because your smile shines our world. Versatile and Sizzling

May the sun shine all year long,
Everything go right and nothing wrong,
May Mohit bring love back to you,
And may all the dreams you dream come true!

Thank you for entertaining us since 2007 to present. You've played all the characters with full dedication and hard work. Your desire to play a new role every time makes us fall more in love with you.

You have been setting our screens on fire since you joined the second season of Left Right Left as Cadet Sameera Shroff. You have gained so much since then and your growth is very remarkable. P.S. you surely made a very HOT soldier 

Later, you appeared as the beautiful and innocent Gunjan Bhushan aka Chashmish. You charmed your way deeper into our hearts through your sweet, shy and demure nature. This gave us a chance to learn more about your real life and the vast difference between your off-screen and on-screen personality which also made us realize the amount of hard work you put into the character. This show not only gave you much more recognition but also your true love, Mohit Sehgal. P.S. love you both very much, always stay together and waiting for the wedding bells soon 

Further, you played the character of Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada) aka Sanka Devi. You were a simple and traditional girl from Lucknow yet bubbly and loving. This was my favourite character because it was very comparable to you; full of live and finding happiness in every moment. Unfortunately, you did not receive as many awards as you were worthy of however you gained a huge fan following based on your amazing skills and chemistry with Barun Sobti which you truly deserved. May you receive much more prosperity in life because success is delivered only to the deserving.

Next, we saw the modern, charming and sensible ChanChan Sarabhai later changed to ChanChan Borisagar. Unfortunately, the show finished in 7-8 months hence we couldn't enjoy the character as much as we would have liked to. However, this was once again a completely different character than the ones you have played before. P.S. you looked super cute and adorable playing with the dogs.

Last, you were playing the role of the delicate, naive and devoted Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat aka Paro. I truly loved watching you playing the character of a typical Rajasthani girl with complete dignity and calmness. Regardless of all the situations life put her through, she still carried the innocent and adorable personality. You have really exceeded yourself through this role.

Currently, you are playing the character of Myra Mehra who is modern and fun-loving, a total opposite to Parvati. Adapting to such a huge persona difference in such little time is really admirable. I salute you for this commendable change.

Thank you once again for always bringing a smile on my face through these wonderful characters however this was only on-screen but off-screen, here is why I love you, Sanaya Irani <3

There was a time in my life when I had to face many problems and I just could not find the solutions. Every time I tried to stand higher, I would fall harder. I did not know how to handle myself or my life but then you came and I finally found a way. Through your off-screen moments and your view on life, I had at last found a solution: Care Less, Smile More & Follow your Heart. You really are my shining star because you brighten my every day.

Last Note: I am in love with all your outfits in every show because everything looks beautiful on you.

You are God's gift to us from above,

So loving and caring

Someone who touches each life she enters

Beaming Bright Joy on everyone you meet

May the Love you have shared with others

Return to you multiplied

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA IRANI!!

LOVE YOU 

infinity & beyond 

Aaliya Khan (Toronto, Canada)

Sanaya,my toffee,my candy,my chocolate,my brownie,my jalebi~~
I love u too much~~
Lolz...
It looks as If I wanna eat u up~'

Happy Birthday to the
most lovable and adorable
star on this planet.
May your birthday bring you
good luck to last for the whole year.
Happy birthday to you..!!
"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

Shifa-----chulbuli94 (Pakistan)

Sanaya--my sweetheart...
My family was on the verge of disowning me when I seriously fell ill dreading Gunjan's death before MJHT S-2...
However..
They offered me their shoulder on the closure of IPKKND...
They congratulated me on Chhanchhan..
They appreciated ur acting talent in Rangrasiya...
N now they say...
Ur Sanaya will be back soon !!!

Your heart deserves everything
You desire,
So dream a bday dream,
'Cause I wish you to fly higher!

I like everything about you, because you spread positive vibes wherever you go. May this birthday be different from the rest of your special days in every good way. Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!

Wishing you happiness 
To welcome each morning, 
Wishing you laughter 
To make your heart sing. 
Wishing you friendship 
Sharing and caring, 
And all of the joy 
The birthday can bring!

May the brightest wishes on your day shine every path of yours in good and bad times.

May your big day be as special as you are special to me.

May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success.

Have a magical bday with love and hugs.

There couldn't be a better day
To take a chance to say,
That you are wished a joy and luck-
Be happy everyday!

Pakpearl--fauzia (Pakistan)

Heloo  Sanaya...❤️
First  of  all  happy  birthday  to  a   very  special  person..
Sanaya  i  dont  know  how  to  describe  you..  You  are  just  
beyond  perfect..  I  have  never  ever been  too  much  crazy about 
someone  in  my  entire life, the  way i  am  crazy  for  you...  
You  are just  like  a  ray of
sunshine  in  my  life... I  dont  know  why  but  whenever  i 
see  you  on  my  screen, i  feel   so  happy! i  stil  dont know
why...  May  be its  because of  your  pleasent  smile which 
fills  viewers  minds  with  joy..
Whenever  i feel  sad  or  angry, i  just  switch to  your  shows
(its true).. and  i  feel  relaxed by  seeing  you..
And   this  is  why  i  love  you  the  most!..  I  think  you
are  just  perfect  sanaya and  you  deserve every  happiness
in  your  life. your  acting  is  one  of  the  best  i  have seen
in  television.. I  became  your  fan  from  IPK  but always loved
you  more than  the  characters  played  by  you because  you are 
the  one  who  gives life  to  all of  them... I  have  seen  all  your
shows  MJHT, IPK,CC ,RR  and  many  of  your scenes  from LRL,
Radha ki  beetiyan .Right  now i  am  loving  paro  and  myrah
I  wish  you  get  a  lot  of  awards in the 
future  and  you  earn  more  respect  from  TV  industry..
Sanaya , i  really  wish if  i  ever  got  a  chance to  meet  you
means..I  love  you  and  will  always  love  you  forever..

-BY  Your KID  fan of  16 years...😆😉
Zeena(Addicted2SanZ)

To the sweetest human I ever saw❤️

A very warm and pleasant wish from your fan

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person
Happy birthday to you.

Love you Sanaya Irani

-Ayesha (Stunning.Ayesha)

To Darling Adorable Sanaya Irani

Many many many happy returns of the day dear Sanaya. God bless you with all the happiness in the world along with good health, peace and prosperity. Have a rocking birthday with family and friends. I also wish you all the best in your future endaveous and please keep us entertaining cos I love you loads and cannot miss seeing you onscreen for long. So please keep your breaks in between shows short. Selfish you may call me😆

From portraying funny Khushi to modern Chanchan to docile Paro to Talkative Myrah you have managed to captivate many audiences around the world including me. ( I am sorry I did not include your roles in Left right left and Miley Jab hum tum )cos I started following the Sanaya Irani from IPK times.

As Khushi Kumarai Gupta Singh Raizada you managed to carve a place in the hearts of millions of viewers and you also know how much I love your chemistry with Barun.

After the show IPK ended, you came in a modern Chanchan and I loved that show as well cos you were part of it and I loved every moment of that show as well.

After CC, then came one of the best roles I think you have portrayed so far and that is Parvati in Rangrasiya. I dont know how you managed to do that role cos it just erased the previous roles out of my mind and I could only capture you as Paro. Hats off to you Sanaya for getting into the skin of Paro and giving in your 200% that I cried when the death sequence of Paro aired. I cried and wept for days as I felt I have lost one amongst me. This was the extent to which u potrayed Parvati. Stupendous. Within a matter of 1 day you also managed to get into the skin of Myrah as well and I love you for that. I can only think of Paro and Myrah as two different people. I dont know how you manage to bring in that difference. Your chemistry with Ashish Sharma is amazing and Parud ( Parvati and Rudra) has become a brand now just like Arshi were. Proud to be your fan.

I wish you all the best for the future and I love you loads.

Keep smiling

Hugs and kisses
SPRABA
Praba
Sri Lanka

Dearest Sanaya,

Wishing you loads of happiness, love and sweet memories together... A lovely birthday for a lovely person! . Hope it's one of the best ever!!!!... May God bless you with a happy life ahead.. Wishing you a spectacularly beautiful birthday.. Be happy always...  Love u loads.. 

User name : mishti_17
Name : Kalindi

Its been 3 yrs now that i knw u nd this is my 2nd yr here to celebrate this spl day..i wish u luck happiness nd riches today tomorrow nd beyond..i wish that for every extra candle on ur cake u receive an extra reason to smile..nothing brings me more happiness than the smile on your face
HAPPY BDAY TO MY GORGEOUS ANGLE ❤️

-Minal(Tushky11)

Happy Birthday Sanaya irani!

Hi Sanaya Irani..It's One of your fan.. Maire...Crazy for you enough..🤪

I never wrote a birthday wish for celebrity but i always did  wish you virtually every year .. ...I always wished on this day like another day of year..that you get each n every happiness in this world..❤️

People praise your beauty..they write nice things about you as person.. but Unfortunately very rare i have found any article praising your acting according to it's worth n the way you deserve..

Today i want you to tell..that you are a phenomenal actress in not only in Asian Continent but in world.. You should be in hollywood/Bollywood n kick ass of every other actress there .. because  your Stunning Beauty and Flawless acting could make crazy anyone for you ...

You are such amazing amazing actress..😎

I remember i never liked a soap..but i watched you as Gunjan in Miley Jab Hum Tum...my first ever love because of Januable SaJan ..and there was no turning back..

when i had watched Fanna..to be honest i didn't recognise you from there[I'm not blind of course..😆].. i had just in mind that i like kajol's cute friend she is so sweet.. and when i came to know i watched the same movie for three times just to watch your part..

From that time.. watching you on screen ..was it as gunjan shy reserved girl..or bubbly khushi..or..modern chanchan..or it's innocent paro..to bindass myrah..at each n every role i laughed, cried ..spent nights admiring these characters..just because of the one person..and that's you Sanaya Irani..just because of you .. whatever the creatives faults...your presence dimmed them.. n you conquer millions hearts..

You are just Stunning in festival based episodes of every show of yours..
You Look beautiful in both western n eastern...
 The sequences where you have portrayed as heartbroken gunjan or kushi or paro or myrah..Seriously they are just flawless..no one could even come close in such emotional sequences...and i always say you even cry so beautifully..making everyone cry with you n feel the pain of character..😭

what i could say about Romantic sequences..? Ahh I became romantic watching your characters i guess..i hate cheesy romantic scenes but you are just just stunning n breathtaking in each n every romantic scene..because of your flawless acting..

I never watch dance sequences either..but i just can't forward your dancing sequences whether it is on fiction show or any award show..O Beautiful Girl you just rock !  In nutshell You Rock in everything you do !

I couldn't describe in words..that how much i m crazy for you .. and  yeah your kbhi kbhi singing...🤪.you sound so cute n sweet (: ...

You looked so young as Myrah and fresh...I remember the shy Gunjan behind spectacles..and this outspoken Myrah. What amazing talent you have..that couldn't believe it's the same girl .I lived each n every moment with you since 2008 when i caught up with Gunjan in Talent Parade Sequence and trust me it's the most beautiful and stunning journey with you..

Miley,Is pyaar ko,ChanChan,Rangrasiya.. theses four shows are my fav's just because you were in it... sending good wishes for you straight from heart... as happiness success is what you deserve.. :)

You are amazing the way you are Sanaya Irani..❤️People around you are dam lucky to have you around..you are the hope one needs to live this hard life..you are the light in darkest moments of life.. ...I love your off screen bytes from your each show with your amazing costars..whether it was off screen or on screen..Your Chemistry is amazing with each one of them..You presence is enough to create magic in any show.. ..Seriously A big thank you to you for giving us bytes in such busy n hectic schedules ...you manage to give... I always admire your honesty n straight forward answers..😳

I may not be the biggest fan of you or had done anything crazy ever for you except ..that i love you..and i don't know even why ,when and how ? it just happened..and you became part of my life.. that every day is so incomplete without you..There are so many fans here in Pakistan Sanaya ...99 percent when i meet new people ..they are your fan.. which makes me super happy n proud to be your fan..You always make me smile..i wish every happiness for you..

And not only I'm your fan I'm one of MoNayaholic who get extremely happy whenever they get to see Sanaya Irani n Mohit Sehgal together ...even a glimpse out of the blue could make me happiest in this world at that moment...Like all MoNayaholic's .. I'm So much waiting for you n Mohit Sehgal's wedding seriously You both are dam adorable n januable couple i ever could be fan of.. You are Made for each other Couple..  Ma Sha Allah..and Wishing that we could get to see this januable jodi back on screen once again.. Stay Blessed Jodi made in heaven :)

So here from a Sanayaholic and MoNaya's Ashiq For ever..😆

I wish you Sanaya Irani a really really very Happy Birthday...May you both stay blessed together..Ameen.. Be happy because Gorgeous Beauty You deserve every happiness in this world :).. Love you loads!

...It was by chance that..i saw you guyz and ...i fall in love with  Sanaya Irani and  Mohit..but now it's a fact about me :)

Just A line of song for you both on this very special day which reminds me of  you both...My Confession..

Dil ko Tumsey Pyaar huwa ..Pehli Baar huwa ...Tumsey Pyaar huwa..Main bhi Ashiq Yaar hui...Dil ko Tumsey Pyaar huwa..Pehli Baar huwa.. <3

Stay blessed MoNaya ! Happy Birthday Sanaya !

Marie[IF username=MoNayaAshiq4evr]

Happy  birthday Sanaya Irani. You are the most talented and versatile actress the television industry has ever seen.So what do I write about you? There is so much to admire about you, I mean you are somebody I look up to.The person that you are Sanaya Irani, I adore you. And whatever I'm going to write here is going to sound very cheesy but yes I have lots of respect for you, not just as an actor, but also as an human being you are awesome.
Whenever I think of  grace and talent, the name that comes to my mind is Sanaya Irani.Ok I can go on and on but I am stopping here. Once again Happy Birthday. May God bless you.

Love you always
-Claudia

from Romania

Dear Sanaya ...love you so much 

Loved you as Khushi and Loving you as Paro
The thing which makes you special and Made me your fan is your personality off screen...Love your Honesty ,confidence and cheerfulness 
You have ability to turn every place you are into a party and celebration
I am wishing you A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and joy that never ends
                             love,

Himaja from Hyderabad

Hi Sanaya,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday! Hope this day is as special to you as you are to us! May God bless you and may this year bring lots of joy in your life. Hope all your dreams and wishes come true, and you reach many more heights of success for you deserve the best!! Sanaya, you are an amazing, multitalented actress! I have been following your work since MJHT days and have been a fan of all your characters and Jodis! Like you, Khushi was also my favorite, but it was Gunjan and your chemistry with Mohit as "SaJan" that made me watch Iss pyaar... So, Thank you for giving us Gunjan, Khushi, ChanChan, Paro , Myrah, and many more wonderful characters to come.  I love all of your characters, but about all, I love you for the person you are! The spunky, witty, happy, honest, and loyal"our Sanaya! I just want to let you know that I"and all of your fans"are very proud of you, and can't wait to see you back on our screens! Stay happy, keep smiling, and continue shining like a sunshine, "Sunny," always and forever! :)

Lots of Love,

Himu (nine2)

Our dearest sanaya 

Here's wishing you a super happy 31st birthday . May you always shine the way you do now and let this year bring you lots of joy , happiness and fun . Sanaya I am 4 years older than you and honestly didn't think would be anyone's fan 😆 At this stage of my life BUT you changed it all . 

I have been following you for the past 2-3 years and you truly are a bundle of sunshine . You bring cheer and happiness everywhere ...your never say die attitude and positivity is an inspiration to all . May you achieve everything you wish professionally and personally ...

You are the reason why I watch TV and their are so many of us like that . You have entertained us a lot through all your shows . Your professionalism is commendable and you my lady are a Class Act !

-Guinea (Guinea)

Hello Sanaya, I, Lavalina aka Lavi from Mauritius and soon will be in UK for University Wish you A Very Joyful Birthday(Vaise you can still visit Mauritius mum Dad will always welcome you hehe). Mum said you'll achieve great height and Dad said keep Smiling always...I'll wish you loads of Happiness, Success, Great health and Wealth from the bottom of my heart...May Yours and Mohit bond keeps growing stronger and more lovely with each passing day...Keep Smiling as your smile never fails to brighten our day or night...

Happy Birthday Again...Big Hugs and Kisses.

Stay Blessed

&

Take Great Care 🤗

-Lavalina (Lavalina)

Happy Birthday Sanaya!!! Many happy returns of the day!! I hope you succeed in everything you do and wish that all your hopes and desires are fulfilled. I wish you the very best in everything that you do. You really deserve it. You are such a cheerful person, I wish that all your life is filled with happiness. 
I can't believe you're actually reading this!! I don't know what to write, there's so much I want to say to you. I just want to say that I'm so proud to be your fan, you're a role model to all of us. I have watched you play all your characters from Sameera to Paro and I'm just blown away by your talent. You really are the BEST actress on television. Personally, my favourite character is Paro and I LOVED the way that you portrayed her. I laughed with her, and I cried with her and don't even get me started on her death,  I cried so much and it's just because you were phenomenal and breathed life into her. I am so glad that you chose to do this show. Here in the UK, we love you so much, in fact Rangrasiya is always tops in ratings for Colors.

One thing I want to say is that when I see you play a character on screen I only see the character and not Sanaya and that is such a great thing. Every character of yours is different and there's not enough praises in this world for you. I always watch your offscreen segments and interviews and they make me love you even more and I always watch them when I'm sad and it really cheers me up. Always stay happy.

I could write about all your characters but I don't want to bore you so in short I just want to wish you all the best and tell you that I will always support you in this journey no matter what. Keep smiling and looking young, people look older when they age but you are the opposite,  you look younger every year!! 

Lots of Love,
Nabihah
UK Fan

To the most beautiful actress I've ever known

Wishing you the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY ever  SANAYA IRANI <3 <3

You are a class apart and words are not enough to describe my feelings
for you and how much grateful I'm to come across you  for you have
lighten up my life by just being yourself. I came to see an innocent
face and after that I could not take my eyes off. That was the first
time I was introduced to GUNJAN.I used to love that character, her
simplicity her innocence no one could have played that role better
than you.I became a huge fan of the show and basically Sajan. That was
the first time I started watching Indian television and the craze for
Sajan kept on increasing. I used to check every interview and then I
came to know the real person Sanaya Irani.  That was the time you were
etched upon my soul forever. You became a true inspiration to me and a
role model. I remembered you used to say us addressing all students
"guys please study" and I came to know how thoughtful  and caring can
be a celeb for her fans which  I've seen rarely. But you are one in a
million. You continued to win my heart and you actually surprised me
with your portrayal of KHUSHI.You were way beyond my expectation.I
used to gaze at those flawless expressions and khushi never failed to
bring a smile on my face even on the gloomiest days. Hats off Sanaya
for you proved yourself to be the the most phenomenal actress of TV,
one who is simply beyond comparison.. You are such an intelligent
actor and I support your choice of roles. As an actor you are always
ready to explore and offer your fans something new be it as
ChhanChhan,Parvati or Myrah. Every role you played you left a mark.
It's still beyond my understanding,  one who could not even speak
hindi properly said those Rajasthani accent with so much grace.I
appreciate your dedication to work and your kind ,sweet, caring and
extremely thoughtful nature as a person. The beauty of your heart and
soul reflects through your face .The twinkle of your eyes ,that
million dollar smile ,the most exquisite face and your caring ways are
enough to make my day brighter. That's why I called you as my sunny
girl and my angel because of the happiness that you freely dispense to
every people around you.No wonder you are my one and only girl crush
and you will be ;)
I hope you get all that you wish for and more and I pray that you get
all the happiness and success in the world! Have a successful and
blissful personal and professional life and keep making magic ..keep
rocking..keep smiling and shinning.May you get the Worlds best in
everything coz you are the Best

With lots of love
your fan forever
Tia (tiahalder)

Dear Sanaya,

Wish you a joyous,delicious,marvelous and stupendous birthday!
I love you sooo muchEmbarrassed.May God bless you with good
health,much more success,much more love and each and everything that
you wish for.I pray to God to fulfill even a tiny wish of yours and
give you ALL the happiness of world

I am your huge fan since Miley jab hum tum and I have watched and
loved all your work from music videos and movie fanaa to
Rangrasiya.You are truly a queen of beauty, versatatilty and
expressions.I loved all your characters.The charactersthat  you played
are very well written but your brilliant acting skills and expressions
have made them so special that I would never forget them in my whole
life.You breath life to the characters that you play.Be it angelic
Khushi or wise Chhanchhan,Innocent Paro or coy dreamer Gunjan.You have
showed every aspect of woman life through your characters.I would love
to see you play many more in future.

I might have watched and read innumerous interviews and articles of
yours in these 5 years
But still there is always an excitement to watch your every latest
interview and to know more about you.It's pleasure to watch you and to
know more about a wonderful personality like you.I have never seen
such a down to earth and kindhearted person like you. You are such a
sweetheart !Embarrassed I must say people around you are very lucky to
have you in their lives.It would love to meet you someday. It would be
my most pleasant experience of life if I ever get a chance to meet
you.
Keep smiling and enjoying your life.Allah bless you.

photo hhjj2_zpsb1f78d50.png

From your crazy fan Mahnoor

Sanaya My girl..
Many more happy returns of the day..Love you so much.
My flawless girl, you are pretty and have both inner and outer beauty..
I am one of your international fan who cannot understand hindi. still
I watch all your shows. you are awesome and amazing.
Keep shining and Rocking.
God bless you always.

Lots of Love,
Shukriya(SanayaflawlessIrani)

Dear Sanaya

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

I wish you lots and lots of love and happiness on your special day and I hope you get to spend it with everyone whom you love!

You are a phenomenal actress who lights up any scene that you do and of course your off-screen craziness and humanity shows us what a beautiful human being you are both inside and out.

I also wish that all your wishes and dreams come true now and always.

It is very hard to express in words exactly how much you mean to me and the joy that you bring me everytime you appear on my screen and/or in print. I had a tough few years looking after my mother who had Alzheimer's before she passed away recently and I can honestly say your on and off-screen segments helped me so much throughout these tough times and you made a very special place in my heart. The rest of my family also love you!

You have a devoted fan for life in me and one the best moments in my life was when I was able to meet you in Birmingham (Star Plus event) and I sincerely wish that I am able to meet you again someday.

Stay blessed and happy always you deserve all the happiness and recognition in the world for being such as awesome actress and person! You rock girl you rock!

Lots of love always

Anita (IF @neet2407)

Happy birthday princess! Every year I wait for this day because its such a special time for all the Sanaya fans to get together and show their creativity and love. You are such an amazing actress that even you don't know. I loved you in IPK but I loved you the most as Paro in Rangrasiya. Your jodi with Ashish is my favorite jodi from all your shows. Your bond with your co-stars, your loving nature, and your personality makes you an amazing role model. I'm so sad about the rumors that Rangrasiya may end. I really wanted this show to go on for at least two years, you deserve a show that showcases your talent. But nevertheless, you gave it all you had, and I pray for your success and happiness. Love you Sanaya!!

Lots of love,
Ash

A very very very happy birthday SI! As you turn a year older, I pray for your health, happiness and success. You have done so well in your career and I wish to see that continue. I really hope you work with a channel and production house who can stick to what they promise and not butcher their work because in the end, it not only affects them, it affects you. Rangrasiya and PaRud are very close to my heart and seeing them go will hurt like crazy, but in your words, something bigger and better is waiting for you. You are a beautiful person, always stay the same. Challenge yourself as an actor, because with each role you have grown bigger and better. Love you loads!

Love,
Saher

Dear Sanaya.

Happy birthday to my favorite girl! You may be 31 but you don't look a day over 22! Wishing you all the happiness and content, in both your professional and personal life. I don't know when I became such a huge fan, but there's something about you that no other actress has ❤️ You have spoiled me to say the least. I can't really watch anyone else because no one matches up to you in any way. I love you loads, and I've followed you since MJHT. Every year I say this in my birthday message to you but I'm just so proud to see how far you have come ❤️ You have been successful with some shows but you never let that success get to your head and remained grounded. There have been projects that didn't do well yet you always bounced back up. And being a fan, naturally I get affected when something doesn't work out for you but seeing you happy and positive makes me proud! Rangrasiya, your portrayal of Paro, all of it was another turning point in your career. The way you portrayed this character, I can proudly say this way the best character of your entire career! Thank you for being an epic actress, a beautiful role model and just being you, because that's what makes you perfect! ❤️

I hope after Rangrasiya, you work with a team who is worth your talent. Choose wisely because you have established yourself so well as an actress. As your fans, we will always be there to support you and encourage you. Once again, a very happy birthday and I pray you have a very successful year ahead!

Love,

Miyah

Wish you a very happy birthday Sanaya! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. May the upcoming years are the best of your life and may you get all the success and happiness that you deserve! Stay blessed hamesha.

Sanaya, I have known you since IPKKND (didn't use to watch Indian shows before IPKKND) and you just stole my heart as Khushi! No one, and I mean NO ONE could have played Khushi better than you. You are the finest and best actress ever! After IPKKND I've watched only your shows (Chanchan and RangRasiya). You were fab as Chanchan but Paro was just a complete shock for me! From a bubbly Khushi and Chanchan you played Paro, a more serious character, so well that my love and admiration just grew more and more for you. Oh, and you rock as Myrah as well! I will always love and respect you for who you are. Stay the way you are Sanaya, because seeing you being yourself is what I love about you the most. I will always support you continue watching your shows. Keep rocking and shining my princess. Love you hamesha!

With loads of love, hugs, and kisses
Your Admirer: Afsha, from USA

aashizin

sanaya i don't know where to begin when it comes to  you i become speechless  so   this message seems a gr8 way to express my fondness for you , you r wonderful and amazing actress and wonderful person with down to earth personality having golden heart apart from being a fantastic actress  a quality of yours that has stolen my heart is  your lively and positive nature i have no words to describe how wonderful person you  are, you are  extremely talented actress that we have today. There are no other actors that come even closer to you  because you  are the BEST and everyone knows that.

on this special day of your birthday 

wishing you all great things in life hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest hope you have a wonderful time 

i wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true ,may god bless you and hope you  scale gr8 heights of success  & wish you all the happiness on the personal front as well...may god shower his choicest blessings on the most beautiful  and gorgeous lady on earth  , you have special place in my heart and will always be reserved , i can't begin to tell you how much i adore and love you ,seriously proud to be your fan ,wish you remain the same all your life and remember there is someone out there who is always praying for your well being ,success and happiness 

You  are amazing human beings, soo down to earth with a golden heart, that makes me love you even more, when it comes to acting you're just flawless ! Love you  loads, keep smiling always  and all the very best for your future !

with lots of love 

Aashi

Sanaya = Smile!!

And that's true. Whenever I see your name, a big smile paves its way on my face before my brain can process anything else. You are the only one in, TV , Bollywood , Tollywood , Hollywood and all the woods present, who is my favorite Celebrity. I simply love you for  giving us such memorable characters. You gave us Gunjan, Khushi, Chanchan, Paro and now Myrah. You gave us SaJan, ArShi , and now PaRud. Is there anyone who had given so much to their fans? And then people ask me why do you love Sanaya so much? I love you, and can go on and on , on why I love you.

Gunjan--- A simple small town girl, with that simple dresses (you made me yearn for those dresses, girlLOL). That sweet face, adorable specs, those cute smiles, the nervousness that you portrayed so well that it reached to the viewers, those innocent eyes, that sweet smile. Not only Samrath, you made everyone fall in love with you and also Mohit.

Khushi--- Then came Khushi.  The crazy, mad, pagal, innocent, chatterbox Khushi, and I was left wondering , was that really Sanaya? The same Sanaya who played Gunjan? THAT was the thing that attracted me towards that show. You made the character Khushi alive with your own charm and innocence. A never before seen character, a never before seen perfection. Your comic timing would have given any comedian a tough competition. Khushi, a character who wrapped the tycoon like ASR around her little finger. You gave as a character, whom we cherish even now, almost two years it had been.  I love you and can't thank you enough for giving us that Character.

Chanchan--- A independent modern girl. A brave girl, who stood up for what she believed. You represented today's women in Chanchan and doing that , you yet again proved that your caliber in not restricted to only Gunjan and Khushi.

Paro--- The name itself brought tears to my eyes. I can't tell you in words how much I love Paro. Paro was the soul of Rangrasiya. The docile, coy, village belle, played by Sanaya Irani. You brought yet another character to life and with such perfection that everyone cried with Rudra. You made me cry for a fictional character. That can't be any normal thing.  You made Paro and I don't think anyone else would have done that character so brilliantly. The two days mother you played. Oh My God! The serenity and tranquility you brought as a mother, left me in awe of you. I don't know how you managed to look so beautiful, so giving, so loving. Never seen such  beautiful mother in my entire life. And I still cry for Paro and wish that she comes again, anyhow, I don't care.  Titli... You defined titli, ... Like a fluttering butterfly you came in Rudra's and our life, made us belief that such beautiful things exist in this world and then you, like a butterfly ,  fled away. I will always miss you as Paro and will pray that in future , you come back with a role like Paro. I WANT to see as Paro again.

Myrah--- Will anyone believe that you transformed from Paro to Myrah in such a short span of time and with such perfection? Well, you got my father as one of your fan with your splendid performance. He said to me, after seeing you as Myrah, that , is this the same girl who played Paro? And I was like, relax Dad, you have not seen her Khushi, don't look so surprise, that's nothing new. She is a STAR. And she can do anything. You know, I thought this character will be like Khushi. But ... stupid me. I mean how can I even think that. Here Sanaya we are talking about. And you proved yourself yet again. As I believe, you have nothing to prove now. Now you can only surprise us with your outstanding performances.

So, Sanaya Irani, here's Shivi, wishing you all the happiness of the world. May God bless you with all the success and healthy life. May you always remain with your loved ones and glow with happiness. Rangrasiya and Paro was the BEST of your career and I can't thank you enough for giving us Khushi and Paro. Keep doing such roles and not remain limited to only one character. May you get more such characters to play and surprise us with your infinite talent.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLL!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

I am not expert in making siggies or writing poem .So I will simply wish her.

Many More Happy Returns Of The Day Angel Sanaya Irani.May God Bless You With All The Happiness In The World . You Always Be Healthy N Wealthy .Be The Way You R. I Adore You N Respect You For The Person You Are . More Than Actress I Love You As A Person. I Love Your Straightforward , Caring, Always Staying Positive,Spreading Happiness Wherever You Are.Just Love Your Smile It's So Beautiful . God Bless You Sanaya Irani .

Sanya Irani You R Not Only Beautiful Inside But Also Outside .Many Ask What's Your Beauty Secret .How You Look So Young.According To Me Your Beauty Secret Is Your Pure Heart Which Reflects On Your Face.

You R Like Wine. You Also Getting So Beautiful By Each Passing Year.

I Wish To See You Back On TV With A Bang And What The Show To Run For More Than 1,000 Episodes And You Get All The Awards .

It's A Humble Request By Your Fan .Pls Take A Long Leave.Take Care Of Your Health .Then Come Back On TV .

I Found This Quote Which Is Very Apt For You According To Me:

"Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are."
Markus Zusak

Hi Sanaya! :D Mally here! One of your crazy fan who loves your work and you also :)

Ahh! Can't believe you'll be reading this. So firstly wishing you a very happy birthday!

God bless you and may you gain all the happiness in the world. May you gain a lot more success in the forthcoming years. 

I love the way you are, Sanaya. You're very friendly with everyone and that' s why I love you even more. You are one and only favorite actress of mine from Tellywood. I have seen all your shows so far. But truly you were awesome in each and every role. Be it as Gunjan, Chanchan, Sameera, Khushi, Paro or Myrah you nailed it completely. Even that small role of yours in Fanaah as well. You managed to pull it off perfectly.

I love your passion and dedication towards your work. You're an epitome of beauty and perfection :)

You're funny, full of life and bubbly but aside that you are very professional as well which reflects in your work. You are one of the most versatile actress in this industry who can pull of any kind of role with ease and make it look absolutely flawless. I appreciate your hardwork. I know you'll be reading this and I'm super excited about that. Also I am bad with words so yeah some or half of it probably made no sense as I was a bit too excited while typing down this message xD  So, stay blessed and healthy and lastly happy birthday, once again. Love you loads <3 <3

-CrazySobtian

(Mally, Bangladesh)

The ones who created this thread with love

Introductory poem : Sonya [Oyster]
To know her is to love her : Dia [DiyaS]
A woman of substance : Drishti [-Drishti-] and Sunara [princessunara]
Industry quotes on Sanaya: Abhinaya [-wintergreen-] and Sunara [princessunara]
Sanaya we love you just the way you are :
Dia [DiyaS], Sunara [princessunara] and Ash [Newbiesoapfan]
Poem on Confessions of a Sanayaholic :  Sonya [Oyster]

Creative Team

Birthday VM : Bijal
Title animated Banner : Bijal
Poem siggy for the Reigning star : Tia [tiahalder]
Poem siggy for Confessions of a Sanayaholic : Tia [tiahalder]
All the title banners : Ragini [SanzParudholic]
Sanaya happy birthday cake : Komalgraphix
Sanaya birthday countdown gifs : Ash [Cute_ash]
To know her is to love her butterfly divider : Tia [tiahalder]
Name tags : Neloufer [Neloufer.]
To know her is to love her Sanaya's career depiction divider : Komalgraphix
Confessions: Aashi [aashizin]
Thank you banner : Komalgraphix
Heart dividers : somergasm

The organizers

Sunara [princessunara]
Neloufer [Neloufer.]

Backstage magic by

Aurin [CrazyAmie]
Anisha [SanayaIsBest]
Jaya [Jaya100]
Melek [FascinatingSanz]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Last, but by no means least, thank you to all the members who spent their valuable time and energies in sending so many messages for our beloved Sanaya. We were inundated with the contributions from creative poets and writers, we enjoyed watching the beautiful VMs from the talented VM makers, and we adored the beautiful artistic siggies from amazingly creative siggie makers. All your contributions have made this thread the beautiful creation it is, a wonderful celebration for our darling Sanaya. 

Thank you all for taking out the time and effort from your hectic schedules, exams, studies, work deadlines ... all to send our beloved Sanaya the love and affection she richly deserves, in the form of these wonderful messages and VMs, and the visual treats in the form of the beautiful siggies and collages that enrich this thread.We're sure you all agree that it was worth it to make Sanaya's special day even more special for her. 
For ... Sanaya Irani is worth it! 

Sanaya, hope you get to read this thread and feel the love pouring out for you in all the messages and gifts here!
Once again, have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 

For twitter trend details visit : Twitter trend & A Countdown to celebrate the birth of our fairy!!

princessunara thumbnail
NOTICE

Despite promising  that we will add your Sanayaholic moments in to the thread - we are really sorry we were unable to add it.
Because the thread was already filled with a lot of things and was getting too heavy so we had to cut back on it!

Apologies on behalf of the team!!

Hope you guys enjoy this thread! 🤗

And let us rock our angel's birthday!

🥳
princessunara thumbnail
Wish you a very happy birthday sweetheart!!

the girl who smiles
day and night
the girl who giggles
at the drop of a hat
the girl who laughs
like she has been tickled

And that is the girl
who has stolen my heart! ❤️

love  you so much my little pocket full of sunshine!! because that is what you are for me, whenever I am down I would take my phone from my pocket and look at u and most of my troubles vanish like dew drops in the sun!! 🤗