Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Birthday, Sanaya!!!

Thanks for all the joy you bring into our lives
Thanks for that smile which lights up your face and our lives
Thanks for that ever cheerful optimism that makes the day seem brighter
Thanks for showing us that life goes on and something good awaits around every hidden corner
Most of all
Thanks you for just being you!!! 

Edited by DiyaS - 9 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy birthday Sanaya <3  There is so much to say but now,I just feel overwhelmed that it is your birthday like it has arrived finally because for the past two months,I was counting days to this very day,imagining how it would be,what I would say to wish you :') And now,all I would like to do is to wish you all the happiness in this world and pray for that adorable smile on your face to always remain intact ❤️

-Abhinaya(One of your biggest fans)

Credit-Ragz (SanzParudholic)

Coming to this thread,I'm awed. It is even beyond my imagination. It looks beautiful girls,and such a fitting and beautiful thread for our beautiful Sanaya ❤️ She is going to love it so much :') Kudos to you all 🤗
Edited by -wintergreen- - 9 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Hello everyone!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY SANAYA IRANI ❤️ Can't believe the day is finally here ❤️ May god bless her and give her all the happiness she deserves <3
Will be back with more lau
Edited by Neloufer. - 9 years ago
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday 🤗
May God give u all the happiness, fulfill all ur dreams
Love u gorgeous girl

Edited by CrazyAmie - 9 years ago
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY                   SANAYA IRANI
You're the best actress there is and will ever be! You are the definition of perfection! You have the perfect smile, acting skills and the looks! You're absolutely talented!!! I made a vm for you and if you watched it that would mean more than the universe to me i would fly out of this world inhappiness!!! I hope you get alot of chocolates and happiness on this awesome day! You deserve the best day, your birthday is one of my favorite days!!! Hope i get to meet you someday! I promised that i would never listen to the IPKKND title song, the only time i will allow is the day i get to meet you in person! 😳 stay perfect Sunshine
Love you Hamesha and Forever
-N.K.R./Nabil Z.
Edited by N.K.R. - 9 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Happy birthday to the beautiful Angle born on earth!!🥳
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA IRANI
You're the best actress there is and will ever be! You are the definition of perfection! You have the perfect smile, acting skills and the looks! You're absolutely talented!!! I made a vm for you and if you watched it that would mean more than the universe to me i would fly out of this world inhappiness!!! I hope you get alot of chocolates and happiness on this awesome day! You deserve the best day, your birthday is one of my favorite days!!! Hope i get to meet you someday, I have been waiting for that day and still am. I promised that i would never listen to the IPKKND title song, the only time i will allow is the day i get to meet you in person! 😳 stay perfect Sunshine
Love you Hamesha & Forever
-N.K.R./Nabil Z.

Edited by N.K.R. - 9 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Sanaya <3
have a blastEdited by Catz.RangRasiya - 9 years ago
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have a wonderful birthday dear.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Many many happy returns of the Day Sanaya Irani
Words are not enough for you..
so I'm just wishing you the best things in Life..and a  birthday full of surprises..

Edited by tiahalder - 9 years ago