HappyBirthdaySanaya, the Reigning Queen of the Small Screen!! [NT-261] - Page 339

Posted: 9 years ago
May everyday of your life is like a birthday and may you sing, enjoy and party hard!
A very happy birthday to you! 

Happy Birthday Beautiful Angel Sanaya
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May your birthday be the window which opens a million vistas that help you in the fulfillment of your dreams and accomplishments of your goals! Wish you a very Happy Birthday Beautiful Angel Sanaya!

On your birthday, you have given us the best birthday present ... news of your comeback even before RR has gone off air! Have a great holiday and a great birthday, Sanaya! Will look forward to your return on screen soon!  
Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are!
A very Happy Birthday to you! 

A very Happy Birthday to you!  Gorgeous Sanaya
Happy birthday,beautiful angel Sanaya! ðŸĨģu r not just the most beautiful actress I've seen on TV but also the best n sadly underrated,and this fact makes me admire you even more!👍🏞 For me, u r beauty,cuteness n perfection personified i adore u.Had been waiting for ur b'day for days,was even more excited for it than even my own b'day!ðŸ˜ģI do it everyday voted 4 u at Whopoplular, but since you may see this thread, I take this opportunity to wish you lots of happiness n even more success in future! God bless you n hope u had a great b'day...Love u!!😊
P.S.- I swear u r looking even younger n more beautiful with age,so don't feel bad about growing a year older!😉
A very very happy birthday doll come back soon
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Angel Sanaya

Rain of flowers over you...

Love & joy all around you

Happy Birthday to you, Sanaya.