HappyBirthdaySanaya, the Reigning Queen of the Small Screen!! [NT-261] - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy B'day Sanaya Irani 🥳
May your b'day bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessing to your life 
Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 9 years ago
my love happy birthday dear,,,
wish u all the success,,,health,,,wealth,,,happiness and love...

sanaya love u angel

happy birthday dear
Happy Bday Sanaya Irani!!!
May u get evry happiness in life...
Party hard !!
Many Happy returns of the day to a wonderful human being who is the most frank, honest, bold, down to earth ravishing beauty whose acting skills are without a doubt out of this world that I have come across.

No one can take your place in my heart..

Happy Birthday to the most admired actress of all time the one and only Sanaya Irani.👏

Have a wonderful day with all your loved ones and don't forget to eat your favourite Chocolate cake.

Love, Hugs in abundance and endless kisses.

Love Geeta
Happy birthday Sanaya...🥳Your birthday is a perfect time for us to celebrate you and thank you for the happiness you get in our lives... I wish you loads of happiness, success and joy for today and always.. Have a blessed life..❤️
I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!

Edited by mishti_17 - 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Sanaya, wish you many many returns of this wonderful day :)

On this day and every other day of my life I pray to God for your well being and prosperity, and that you have the access to all the happiness in this world that you deserve... Love you loads angel!!

Awesome thread friends!! Great job every one:)Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
Sanaya IraniHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ANGEL 
Happy Birthday to the beautiful and delightful Sanaya Irani! May you have a fabulous b-day. I hope this day will be as memorable and extraordinary as all your special days. May you always lead a happy, healthy and successful life. One that will always open doors for you and shower you with all the opportunities, appreciation and recognition that you deserve. You are an amazing actress and person. It's been a delight watching each and every show of yours and admiring your portrayal of various characters. Thank you for being your loving self. I wish you all the best for this lovely day and many more to come.
Happy Bday Sanaya Irani ❤️🥳

Happy birthday Sanaya irani.. the first TV actress that I have followed like a teenager since I first saw her as Khushi in IPK. I watch TV only for her ... whether it was Khushi in IPK , Channchan in CC or Paro and Myrah in RR..

She breathes life into her characters... and her acting and her beauty has spoilt me ... I can't for the life of me watch anyone else on screen.

Have a great year ahead Sanaya ... hope to meet you in person this year atleast... hope that you go from strength to strength this year and taste greater success..