Ashlok FF || STRANGER ON A HILL || Last Chapter Page 97

Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everybody!!!

As promised here is another story of my dear friend Neha, adapted for Ashlok. This time we are talking about medieval Ashlok. Hope you will like it as much as I do. The chapters might be short but we promise a regular updating.

As most of you already know the story belongs to Neha aka Blukitten and its written by her. I am here more like a good friend and logistics.

Apart from the pm list for the previous story "Golden Summer" if anybody wants to be added to the list please like this post. If anybody wants to be removed from the list please send me a pm.

Thanks a lot!!!

Nehas previous Ashlok FF - Golden Summer

Ashlok FF - Stranger On A Hill

Edited by Serviana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Main Characters Introduction -

Astha- She is carefree daughter of a nobleman Avdhoot Kirloskar and Kalindi. She is bethroted to Varadh Sing since childhood...She has grown up believing that she would marry him one day. She is fond of him but she is too innocent to understand complexities of love...Unlike other girls she is quite bold and she practices sword fighting and horse riding as well.

Shlok -He is prince of a rival kingdom. They are at war with Varadh's kingdom for some reason. Unlike Varadh he is very noble and good. He really cares for his people. He has a very strict demeanor but he is very kind and would make a great ruler later on.

Varadh - He is prince of a princely state. He is spoilt and careless fellow. He likes or rather lusts Astha...He is just waiting to lay his hands on her but since she is from a noble family he has to wait till they are married, besides his dad Kajan would kill him if he did anything to hamper their reputation. That dosent stop him from secretly visiting other girls. His dadi has spoilt him and he will make a poor ruler later on...

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yasna.,neha,
Bful prologue...shlok.astha and varad..triangle love story...new concept...very good...wtg for chp 1.

niki795 thumbnail
Awesome start
Loved it
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its a nice start and different from the previous I know I will like this one too
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u yasna for the pm.
Neha i loved ur previous fiction Golden summer.
Waiting to read more...
mehare thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update with nice concept loved it pls pm me also
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow another wounderful story. ..thank you sneha and thank you yesna 4 pm.. 
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow wow wow super wow!

Aastha as the princess is so adorable. and Shlok as the prince with the turban  Loved the first chapter Neha.. very well written... waiting for the next chapter ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for the PM Yas Yas ðŸ¤—