What an excellent life partner Mayank

Posted: 9 years ago
How lucky Gunjan is to have a life partner like Mayank? So, Gunjan's reports came negative and she spoke her mind out and it's her fault that she isn't pregnant. And then to say, "Isliye Bhagwan ne hume yeh sukh nahi diya". WOW! I mean WOW! I have no words.

Give the girl a break. Its not that the girl had a miscarriage or that she cannot conceive.

A justification that Mayank was upset with the news and he said this in the heat of the moment is not acceptable here.

Logic goes out of the window when it comes to this guy. He behaved in a similar manner with the entire Bogus Guruji track.

And everytime, it is a simple sorry in the end.

No wonder. Like mother, Like son.
I agree that Mayank is too much at time and yes a simple sorry and all is better just doesn't do it for me too.  Gunjan told the truth and look what happened.  I don't know why but I really feel Gunjan will become sick like her mom was her not feeling well means something right.   But you guys know the saying how it goes we hurt the ones we love most poor Gunjan.
agree..what's wrong with him i know he is upset but why can't he understand gunjan's feelings
gunjan always supports him, when he was supporting and showing concern toward his e-wife gunjan understood him and always when it comes to understand gunjan mayank always does the opposite 
mayank behaviour is as usual wrong n i m more surprised from gunjan..girl who is ready to help whole india she is fear of child now..if to hv child at early age is wrong than to marry at early age is also wrong ...sslk cvs r dumb n duff..on the one hand ppl r gone due to over social track n unwanted one n nwthey r showing tht girl who hv solved major issues..is fear of child..
its time to tk leap n dan focus on pregnancy track..girl who hv capacity to move in jungle at midnight to solve people problem..she is fear of restless night due to litle child..kya baat hai..
I don't want to disscuss about Gunjan's age or her capacity.She is brave in many ways.
But as m thought it happenes when our dreams breaks and here Gunjan and Mayank both knew their family reaction very well  after hearing this news.

Gunjan and Mayank both depressed.But dear,There is diff in man and woman to express.Woman can show it through tears but men can't.So he shouted.But i am sure he is too matured guy to handle and understand Gunjan's feeling.Gunjan so many time hurted him.So in husband wife relation it happens.

This is strictly my pov
Mayank is under a lot of stress which is why he said what he said. He probably did not mean it. He is stressed because of his job interviews, poor chap.
Originally posted by marty999

I agree that Mayank is too much at time and yes a simple sorry and all is better just doesn't do it for me too.  Gunjan told the truth and look what happened.  I don't know why but I really feel Gunjan will become sick like her mom was her not feeling well means something right.   But you guys know the saying how it goes we hurt the ones we love most poor Gunjan.
iam feeling same..
i feel bad for mayank...n what ever he said..he didn't mean tht
Originally posted by _angelmini_

i feel bad for mayank...n what ever he said..he didn't mean tht

u  really think that 

gunjan asked him to say what he is thinking or what is going on in his mind!!

then he said it..he tried to avoid but gunjan insisted  him  to say the truth.

i felt bad  for him  but he should not blame gunjan for all this 
Edited by awesome-raji - 9 years ago