Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: awesome-raji

but gunjan care shallu..she cares and that's why she wasn't wanting to share her pregnancy news without confirmation..

yes i knw dear she care ..n she is good wife ..my point is dat mayank one time weird behaviour dsnt mean he is not an excellent husband...if mayank is lucky not gunjan dan wt abt dose girls who r suffering from 'gharelu hinsa'
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gunjan has sacrificed a lot n she has almost changed herself for her love. The way Garg's treat her is not because of them, it is because she made them realise certain things. I am sure all of us remember how Mayank's mother treated her earlier. I know we should never compare in a relationship, who did what n stuff, but since it is a show n purely based on character, i feel Mayank is lucky. I am not saying he is bad, but just that he is very lucky. If Gunjan put Garg's in danger, then she got them out of the danger too. Whereas in case of Mayank, Gunjan had to rescue him always. He makes same mistake again n again. People change n learn. Coming to pregnancy topic, Mayank wants just  a doll to play. Does he even realise what kind of responsibility does having a child mean? Gunjan has to make him realise that now. Moreover, it should be the decision of both wife n husband. They should sit over n talk, rather than just walk away in anger.
shalluuu thumbnail
nitzy u got gunjan put garg in danger n she is capable of getting dem out of danger ..similarily mayank do the mistake n every time he realised n support his wife wherever necessary but looking at only negative side n speaking only at negative point dsnt mk sense..for me both do mistake n later on realise dts it dt dsnt mean mayank or eithr gunjan is not xcellent husband like thread is saying ..directly or indirectly..pregnancy is serious issue n both partner need to talk on..lekin wt mayank will do if gunjan already say thnk god i m relieve..
shalluuu thumbnail
n big social worker is fear of tking responsibilty of child..a new track to put sslk more down n husband alwys shown in same way..sslk people need to close to reality like before..mayan still has capacity ..lekin story matters
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Shalu...sorry, i don't agree with you. I am not saying Mayank is not a good Husband, but yes he can get better. Why do you keep comparing social issues with having a kid? Can every social worker handle a kid with one finger????
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitzy_21

@Shalu...sorry, i don't agree with you. I am not saying Mayank is not a good Husband, but yes he can get better. Why do you keep comparing social issues with having a kid? Can every social worker handle a kid with one finger????

I agree. It's not that Gunjan is without flaws. Many (SSLians) have criticized Gunjan in the past by calling her mahaan and all w.r.t social issues and also interfering in other people matters.
And why Gunjan, every single character in SSLK has some flaw or the other. But, as someone rightly said, its not about making mistakes. Its making the same mistakes again and again.
Comparing social issues with pregnancy is not the point here. If we start keeping a count of Mayank blaming Gunjan and then saying sorry in the end, we will lose track of the incidents because there are so many.
I am a strong gunjan fan. But, I wouldn't support her where she is wrong. And the same is true for any other character in SSLK.
My two cents.

PS: Seema's attitude was so childish and immature in this entire pregnancy track. I know it is fiction. But, the writers need to grow up. I don't know of anyone who distributes sweets before the child is born let alone even before confirmation of pregnancy. And here is this woman who is ready with sweet boxes to be distributed in the entire mohalla.
What a shoddy piece of writing by the SSLK writers.