always together-2 thread 3 PART 52 ON 10/8

Posted: 9 years ago
hello all....
first time ever my stories are going so great!!!thanks to all of you for liking my write ups...again dis thread is made, as new phase of life will be coming up in my sandhir and odr pairs...i just hope this new twistS also entertains u all!!!!if u wanna see something else u all can share!!1i will try to bring up dat...

THREAD 3:~

PART 38:DOWN
PART 39: PAGE 18
PART 40: PAGE 30
PART 41: PAGE 40
PART 42: PAGE 50
PART 43: PAGE 57
PART 44: PAGE 71
PART 45: PAGE 71
PART 46: PAGE 84
PART 47: PAGE 84
PART 48: PAGE 93
PART 49: PAGE 97
PART 50: PAGE 101 PART A https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4150936&PID=125164111&#p125164111">PAGE 101 PART B
PART 51: PAGE103
PART 52: PAGE 103
Edited by chowanisha - 8 years ago
hello all!!!thank you very very very much for liking my ff dis much!!!all silent readers open up and comment not only for my ff but odrs TOO!!in dis u will be able to make friends like i did!!!!even i was shy but den i started commenting !!!so guys here u go wid the next part!!!hope u all like it...

PART 38:~

Rd held her waist and pulled her closer!!!he pecked her forehead and soon they both dozed off to sleep waiting for the morning ...

As the sun came up indicating a new day a new hope ,so was the couple in the room who was smiling in dere sleep after their love previous n8...
Rd rubbed his eyes as sunrays hit him and felt something tickling on his neck...
He looked down to see sanyu's head near his crook...her lips touching his neck...
The previous n8 flashed infront of his eyes and he smiled wildly...
He wrapped the odr hand around her and hugged her...
But den her crying face,dat man, her forced smiles...he was sure something was wrong but he wanted to hear it from her mouth...atleast this is what u can expect from ur wife...
He was busy in his thoughts when he felt a little push...
He released sanyukta and saw her rubbing her eyes wid pout...
Rd pecked her pout and smiled 

Sanyukta:good morning...

Rd entwined their fingers slowly and rubbed his nose on hers...
Sanyukta was lost in his brown orbs...it had only love for her...she hated how she was hiding things but she cant tell him now...she might loose him which she never want!!!!she will turn the table upside down bfre it hurts anyone she loves and most importantly randhir...sanyu smiled and took his lips into hers ...
After minutes...dey both parted for air...

Sanyu:rd mera johny kaha hai...she tried pushing him but instead he was busy rubbing hs nose on her shoulders ...
Sanyu:rd...
Rd:waha hai...he pointed to his r8 to show johny at a corner ...
Sanyu:wo waha kaise gaya...

Rd smiled widly:meine rakh diya...humesha mere biwi ki hug leta hai aur kal jab mere biwi ne I love u kaha to meine ek kick marke phek diya...

Sanyu started laughing

Sanyu:u r still jealous of that
Rd:huh...meri biwi to mujhe hug karti hi nhi hai...to mei kya karu...
Sanyu:acha...to kya karti hai tumhari biwi
Rd:bolu..

Sanyu nodded and rd took her lips in between his teeth...
Sanyu hitted his chest wid her fist

Rd:dekha yeh karti hai mere biwi...
Sanyu:acha hato...taiyar hote hai..phir breakfast banati hu...dad arjun bhi to ayenge ...aur abhi dudh wala ayega...jao tum wo dudh lelo aur mei taiyar ho jati hu...
Rd:ok...

he pecked her forehead and wore his boxers and pants and walked out...
Sanyu blushed on turning his side of bed...
She wrapped the bedsheet around her frame properly and got up!!!!
She took her clothes and placed it in bathroom when she remembered of towel...
She took the towel and placed it properly...she was going to close the door when rd placed his palm on door smirking...

Sanyu:arrey itni jaldi...
Rd:dudh wala ko bhaga diya...he got inside and closed the door...
Sanyu:arrey per mujhe...
Rd:mujhe bhi karni hai...he took steps towards her...
Sanyu:rd...jaldi taiyar hona hai...
Rd:wo bhi ho jayenge...per tumne jo yeh sab kiya uska kya???

he showed her nail marks on his torso

Sanyu:haaawww aur tumne jo yeh sab kiya...

she pulled the bedsheet down showing her cleavage and quickly pulled it up and turned around...
Rd opened the shower that was just above sanyu's head making her completely wet...
He moved closer to her and kissed her shoulders...he then moved towards her earlobe and took it inbetween his teeth giving shivers down her spine...he ran his fingers down her shoulders to her elbows and den finally to her fist which were tightly holding the bedsheet...
Rd kissed her sweat spot making her arch back and loosening her fist!!!he entwined their fingers making the bedsheet go loose and quickly turned her towards him placing her hands on his shoulder and his hands resting on her bare back...the bedsheet being loosely hung between dem and exposing her back...
Sanyu looked up moving her hands from his shoulders to his neck and finally to his cheek...
Sanyu:I love you
Rd:hmmm I do...he said rubbing his cheek wid hers

Soon dey heard the door bell ringing continuously making loud noise...
Rd:tch...ab kaun hai
Sanyu giggled and pinched his nose
Sanyu:go...
Rd:rehne do...
Sanyu:rd..agar dad aur arjun huye to!!!!jao na baba!!!i am not leaving you !!!so go now, romance bad mei
Rd:aur kabhi jane bhi nhi dunga...he kissed her last time and quickly went the odr side of shower ,changed into towel and then walked out...

Here sanyu quickly completed her bathe and drapped herself in saree...she dried her hairs wid drier and came down 

Harsh:good morning beta
Sanyu:chai ya coffee????
Harsh:me coffee
Arjun:me tooo
Sanyu:aur tum???she turned to rd
Arjun:ise kuch ab bhi chahiye????rd glared him and sanyu blushed and walked into kitchen
Rd:arjun k bache
Arjun:arrey meri shadi kaha hui!!!per mujhe lagta hai mei chachu zarur ban jaunga...
Rd jumped over him 
Arjun:ahhh sanyu tera pagal pati mujhpe hamla kar raha hai
Sanyu:to tumne body kyu banayi...ulta hamla karo
Arjun:wah !!!!teri biwi ne to tujhe hi marne  ko kaha
Rd:ha ha uski best friend jo hai tu...
Arjun:chal uth na!!!!
Rd;kyu???lag rahi hai
Arjun:ha...galat position pe hai...chal na
Rd:ok!!!per agar phirse wo sab kaha na
Arjun:to tune shirt kyu nhi pehna!!!!shukar manao dad abhi newspaper pe busy hai!!!warna wo to meethaiya bat te pote poti k khushi mei
Rd:matlab
Arjun:khud ko dekh gadha
Rd looked down and found those nail marks and quickly ran back to wear a shirt leaving a laughing arjun back

After breakfast

Harsh:to sab eksath chalte hai office
Sanyu:a b wo mujhe wo ek conference call karni hai to ap sab nikal jao mei phir ati hu
Rd:mei bhi rukh jata hu
Sanyu:n...no !!!i mean no need!!!!tum bhi jao !!!aur aj waha site pe sab machines thik se kam ho raha hai ya nhi wo dekhna parega...hum dono nhi rahenge to kaise hoga...tum jao na mei call karke hi ajaungi...
Rd:ok!!!den!!!!bye...
he blew a flying kiss when the odr two were not looking 
Sanyu smiled and closed the door...
She sighed and walked inside the room
She took her phne and dialled a no.
Sanyu:hello...

Site

The whole building was setup wid four floors...harsh felt proud and smiled wid tears as he could see his dream come true
Arjun and rd both hugged him and let him inside where odrs were already working

Harsh:its really beautiful...must say aarohi and everyone worked really good
Aarohi:thank you!!!waise arjun and rd tumhe workers ne 2nd floor pe bulaya hai...
Rd:ok...lets go...

2nd floor
W1:sir sare machine laga diye hai...bus kuch touch ups baki hai
Rd:thik hai..ap sab dusre kam mei help kar dijiye...hum  karlenge...he opened his court and folded the sleeves...
W3:per ap sab
Arjun:arrey humne bhi yeh sab kiya hai to koi bat nhi...ap log wo dusre jagah pe dekh lijiye..pls
W2:ji ji zarur...
Rd;arjun dis will work really good!!!bas wo grease ka bottle de...and den lets start it...

3rd floor
"just shut up arpita...wat is wrong wid you!!!!why r u shouting on me????"...parth yelled on phone !!
Arpi:how dare u to complain to my dad
Parth:because he is now my dad too
Arpi:pls apni dad ko bolo na!!!!and I am not leaving my work uske liye agar mujhe yeh rishta chorna parey to...she stopped sensing wat she was going to utter
Parth:u have changed...sorry not changed...dis is real you...u go ahead wid ur work...
he cut the call and closed his eyes to reminisce their memories...
He felt his eyes burning in tears !!he rubbed his eyes to wipe it but still it flowed shamelessly...he felt same as he felt during final year in college where they faced the same situation...only difference was dat time they fought over placements...dat time she chose her carrier over him and he left her wid a smile wishing her luck...and he feared to see the same thing happen again...

He felt a soft touch on his shoulder and he turned wiping those tears to find vidhushi...
Parth:tum?? 
Vids:ummm wo mei wo tum...
Parth:listen I am in no problem and I don't wanna discuss anything...
Vids:ok!!!but remember we are all here to hear you...u can share wid Me when ever u want!!!may be problem solve nhi kar pau per atleast u will feel light...ok!!!she patted his shoulder and turned to leave...
Parth held her hand as tears made its way and he felt burden in his heart!!!!
Vids looked back and was shocked!!she didn't expect dis much bad to happen wid him...
She has heard dat when boys cry it feels really bad and she is feeling d same, r8 now!!!
Parth pulled her wid such force dat it ended in a tight hug...
He buried his face in her crook and cried like a baby...
While vids stood dere motionless as she felt heart racing 

Park...

Sanyukta was busy talking wid a guy...
Sanyu;pls do something soon...before everything goes out of hand!!!i cant loose any thing now!!!!
Guy:I am trying sanyu!!!!but rd
Sanyu:forget that!!i will try to keep him away but ..pls...do something...she started crying fearing the lose and that guy hugged her 
Guy:shhh everything will be fine!!!!!dont worry ...just keep rd away
Sanyu:I am not feeling good in fooling him...pls !!!
Guy:ok!!i will take you as soon as possible...
Suddenly dey heard noise of footstep
Dey broke the hug and looked here and dere...
Sanyu moved front towards entrance and saw rd standing dere wid a pale expressionless face...
Guy came from back uttering "no one was dere sanyu" while sanyu stood dere anticipating his next move...

here i end it as twists are awaiting!!!!!i gues not a cliffe it is!!!!
Did he hear what they were talking about????did he hear the whole convo???who was the guy???and why was rd dere???what was the convo about???where does the guy want to take sanyu !!!!!

Well for it wait  till  Saturday...uske pehle nhi...i wont be able to write again bfre Saturday...odr stories is almost done writing...will post when I will get time...
So thank you all once again and I hope u liked this...well the twists will come up soon...

Edited by chowanisha - 9 years ago
Congratulations for new thread👏
Congratulations for new thread 😊 😳
Hey! Anisha
Congratulation on ur New Thread
🥳🥳

Love
Bushra🤗
Whoah!! new thread, congo 🥳
Can we get another chap for this good news...
I am sorry but  m curious to know what will happen after this, specially when you said about the "agniparisksha"

congo again, update soon!
Originally posted by sushie166

Whoah!! new thread, congo 🥳
Can we get another chap for this good news...
I am sorry but  m curious to know what will happen after this, specially when you said about the "agniparisksha"

congo again, update soon!
i will try to give this evening...and thanks
Originally posted by katheriene

Congratulations for new thread👏
thanks
Originally posted by shikha-aggarwal

Congratulations for new thread 😊 😳
thanks
Originally posted by Param_love