Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: JeevanaP

ji.. paper maine padha tha ki they auctioned that ...πŸ˜†

how could you Maan... you forgot things related to your Mittu...very bad  very bad...

chhi chhi 
maint o uss cake ke paas kabhi naak band karke bhi na jaaun..
germs kitne honge usme,,
Dairy to Maan ne Mitthu ko bahlaane ke liye di thi na
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ammu5

ye geet bhi na sacrificing doll h...Ria chudail understands vry well wat maaneets relation is stl wants maan...update soon..Rashmi

thanks Gayathri..
not a secrficing doll..ske is scared of Ria only ki wo gussa na ho jaaye uss se..
haha good for us that Ria is behaving like that
rashmiv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GeetMeet

Nice update dear Mann will celebrate his birthday separately poor geet doing every thing for Mann I think she goes some were else to be alone pls make Mann realize her importance in his life

Thanks dear

don't get panicked ..
wait for the next update..don't forget that they are blessed with the deceased parents of Maan
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rashmivaish

kisne roka hai tujhe comment dene se?

tune

maan aur geet ke beech ria laakarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rashmiv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desigirls12

wow lovely emotional touchy update..te way ria  not feeling good seeing my maaneet ki closeness , even though she is not jealous and  doubting them, but she feeling geet is my maan ki first prority and she wnat to be like tat was lovely ..te way my maan with ria but saw geet with her friends and gete talking abt her b'days and my maan felt overwhelmed with her was lovely touchy, but ria was planning some thing...so baby geet grown up, who was running behind my maan for each and every small thing now lieing for hi happiness was lovely touchy emotional..ria have created a first tift between my maaneet..will my maaneet celebrate they b'day separately or destinty make them together..i love te update so much with heavy heart

Thanks Nalini

Ria has understood her plece between Maaneet..but she is releived taht Maad does npt feel love wala love for Geet,,she is a kid for him..but Ria is still not comfortable wth that..
let's wait fpor the destiny to show it's masic
rashmiv thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MSKdeewani-

Awesome update !!! Looks like lied to maan so that he can go with ria to celebrate his birthday with her friends !!! But maan denied the idea but due to dadima he have to agree!!! Ria is happy now!!!

..Geet lied or not ..you will know it next update..maan denied Ria but family forced him to go..so he said yes
rashmiv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monikaarora

awesome update dear...geet purposely did this to maan...she was thinking of ria...but she actually celebrate her b'day without angel...hope maan would find out ...continuee soonn dear...eagerly waiting...

..hpw will they celebrate their birthday ,,you will have to wait for to know that
rashmiv thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_21

congrates for new thread

banner is awesom

maan apna dil ko smbhal lo 
khi udke galat hath mein na chala jaaye πŸ˜‰

Hmm ..maan mko bata doongi mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but usko bhi saza milegi mitthu ko takleef dene ki
rashmiv thumbnail
Originally posted by: change12

geet is so sweet hope ria will come to know that geet did this deliberately.

let's see if ria comes to know this or not
rashmiv thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurtimuskaan

loving to read it.. Geet made an xcuse for maan n ria can celebrate together she is matured in tht sense only for her angel's happiness.. Waiting to read will maan celebrates with ria n geet without maan

yes ..geet is mature as Ram has always taught her ti think for our loved ones before ourselves