neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
from the promo it seems that mataji is deliberately giving keys to surbhi since she knows that she cannot take care of family and make prem realize simar's importance.
simar's acting was good,felt bad for her.though her intentions were good but approach was incorrect.

hope simar and prem get united soon and surbhi's true face is exposed.If she was so good at heart then she would have united prem and simar instead of melodrama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
WHen the serial started, Mataji, Prem were angry on Simar.  The similar situation they are bringing again where the BW family & PRem are agaist Simar other than Siddhant & Roli who were the one helped Simar to marry Prem initially..
Also the talk of Mataji as Sasural surabhi ka shows that BW family & Prem will be shown as wrong going against Simar and around 1000 episodes they will reunite Premar.  

At that time Mataji will tell again the Sasural Simar Ka.  May be they even wrap up the serial itself justifying the title in that way.

This is what i feel inside.  So finally no hope seen for any ROSID scene or track.  Till all these days now ROSID need to work on proving Simar right.
avikadoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: banuprasa

WHen the serial started, Mataji, Prem were angry on Simar.  The similar situation they are bringing again where the BW family & PRem are agaist Simar other than Siddhant & Roli who were the one helped Simar to marry Prem initially..

Also the talk of Mataji as Sasural surabhi ka shows that BW family & Prem will be shown as wrong going against Simar and around 1000 episodes they will reunite Premar.  

At that time Mataji will tell again the Sasural Simar Ka.  May be they even wrap up the serial itself justifying the title in that way.

This is what i feel inside.  So finally no hope seen for any ROSID scene or track.  Till all these days now ROSID need to work on proving Simar right.

yes dear you are  correct, they are drag  the serial upto 1000 episodes like you said only justified the title
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree maybe on 1000 ep we got slme RoSid track.
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

agree totally with u...cvs r just working to highlight the title role which is always behind compared to ROSID importance in this show & for that, they r dragging this stupid track with whatever crap ideas coming into their minds...so we cant even get a pure ROSID scene until 1000th epi & also i dont have any hope on ROSID track as it is a dream which will not b a real one with the greatness of cvs & 'someone' in this show
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neensm

from the promo it seems that mataji is deliberately giving keys to surbhi since she knows that she cannot take care of family and make prem realize simar's importance.

simar's acting was good,felt bad for her.though her intentions were good but approach was incorrect.

hope simar and prem get united soon and surbhi's true face is exposed.If she was so good at heart then she would have united prem and simar instead of melodrama.

if really it is true!! it is gud 2 watch😊
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I doubt it. I think Mata ji did this because she didn't want Surbhi to go from the house and felt pity on her. I absolutely hate Surbhi's role. She's too attention seeking. I just want Simar to be back and the story to focus on RoSid instead.
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha98

I doubt it. I think Mata ji did this because she didn't want Surbhi to go from the house and felt pity on her.

I agree...
justloverosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha98

I doubt it. I think Mata ji did this because she didn't want Surbhi to go from the house and felt pity on her. I absolutely hate Surbhi's role. She's too attention seeking. I just want Simar to be back and the story to focus on RoSid instead.

totally agree with you  mataji didn't want surbhi to go. Everybody from sujata to prem were happy for surbhi getting the key🤢 hated the way mataji  ordered Roli and took keys from her to give it to surbhi😡😡
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: justloverosid

totally agree with you  mataji didn't want surbhi to go. Everybody from sujata to prem were happy for surbhi getting the key🤢 hated the way mataji  ordered Roli and took keys from her to give it to surbhi😡😡

Did u saw face of Pari  her mum ?