We want Justice

Alisha91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I am really disappointed today with India Forum...Today there is no Television celebrity rank thread..I am wondering why😕

The previous week so many television celebrity got articles n videos which might result in increase in their rank Celebrities like Surbhi Jyoti(got tagged in 5 videos n an article) 
Nia Sharma   
Sukirti Kandpal
Rubina Dalik

All these Lovely Ladies Got tagged in so many videos n articles

But Actors who r always in the top 5 didn't get many..Is that the reason that IF didn't gave ranking thread today😕..Sorry IF I might sound Rude to u guys but its not the first time u r doing this..u have done it before too n many times

Many Celebrities whom I suppose r ur "favourites" got tagged in more than three or may be more articles and God knows how many videos every week..

Try to be unbiased IF...n please do justice..If u guys haven't listened that word before than let me tell u

Justice means Fair play

PS;Sorry If I hurted anyones Feeling..But what I felt I just wrote it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RehanlovesSeher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was wondering the same...Where is television celebrity thread today😕
I some what Agree with u...
Please India forum be unbiased n give equal amount of Attention to all the Celebrities n Shows
Every actor is working hard...n doing his/her best job
Edited by android11 - 9 years ago
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
I agree we want justice dan wats the use of commentin better stop dis rankin system
surbhisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup indian Forum it is not a Professionalism if there are some weeks where Ranking won't Be Counted then plz inform us at least  we are Commenting to make our  Favourite actor or Actress and When It comes to our Favourite stars we can do anything so.Indian forum what are u guys trying to do without giving us Ranking of this week  we want justice by Getting Celebrity Ranking For This week plz listen to us.
Edited by surbhisha - 9 years ago
Nandinimurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Knock Knock Indian Forums Where are u all why are u not posting Celebrity Ranking today  we want to see our celebrities  Ranking sooner plzz listen to us and Post is faster.
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with #Alisha91 #surbhibornstar and #surbhisha,,,India forum if u guys were not going to update television Celebrity rank thread u should have shown some professionalism n inform that to us before.We Comment to take our Favourite Actor/Actress to the top...And whats the use of such ranking systems when u don't play fair

Kindly provide us this week Television Celebrity Ranking...Its a Request
Tamanna91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Indian Forum where are u lost today , i totally got to know today that u all are biosed towards some celebrity i don't want to figure out which celebrity but when it was turn of our lovely actor/ actress u all just didn't give there ranking coz you were aware that there ranking can be increased this week ;Plz listen to us and give us ranking plzzz.
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I Totally Agree with all my Friends they are totally right we need Justice my Getting Celebrity Ranking for this if you have some week of not giving ranking then please  inform us so, that we can work accordingly we generally leave so many Task and Come in Indian Forum just to  see our Favorite celebrity in Top Position but who all never think of other celeb i think u all think only about your Favorite celeb and there ranking u don't care about others i think u all need to grow up and give Ranking for this week otherwise we need prior Information whether we are getting Ranking on Particular week or not hope u all will understand and listen to us and Act Wisely.
sapbhi thumbnail
We want  both bollywood as well as television celeb ranking.