AsYa & SaHil FF "Zindagii" Epilogue Page 98 COMPLETED

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Its Ashii... I am a silent reader on this forum but i realize to share my thoughts with all lovely readers of our beloved ASYA & SAAHIL sooo tell me should i start it or not????

ZINDAGII

Banner Credit goes to Immortal Love ðŸ¤—

Prologue:
What happened when you met your long lost "Family"???
What happened when a bitter truth comes in front of you???
What happened when the time comes to prove yourself in front of the world and just then all other relations come back in your life???
What do you feel when all your dreams come true???

Main Characters:
Mr & Mrs. Aahil Raza Ibrahim (Saahil)
Master. Aman Aahil Raza Ibrahim (Sunny)
Mrs. Dilshad Rashid Ahmad Khan
Miss. Seher Asad Ahmad Khan (SAAK)
Mr & Mrs. Asad Ahmad Khan (Asya)
Mr & Mrs. Ayaan Ahmad Khan
Mr & Mrs. Imran Qureshi
Mr & Mrs. Haider Sheikh

Introduction: Location: India: Ibrahim & Khan Villa

Aahil & Seher: Sanaaammm!!!! Hurry up!!!! we are getting late for our flight now stop scolding Latif and come down...
Sanam: Comming... Latif don't you dare to do all of your antics like " Uiii Maa" & "Mein Toh Hoon Hi Chui Muii"... Badi ammi ka khyal rakhna or haan unhy khana or dawai tym par milni chahieye samjhey???
Latif: Ji Laad Sahab Ki Jaan😕
Dilshad: Sanam bacha tum etni pareshan q ho rahi ho Faiz or Haya hain na yaha mere pass or tum q bhool jati ho k maein etna aged thori na hui hoon ya tum mjhy jan bojh kar low feel krana chahti ho???
Sanam: Badi ammmiii apko pata hai na mjhy aap se door rehna pasand nahi hai bas issi vajah se aisi batein bol rahi hoon takey aap mjhy na jaane den...
Dilshad: Sanam tum meri taraf dekho tum q q bhol rahi ho tm 1 boht hi achy kaam se ja rahi ho or jab tum wapis aao gi na to dekhna har jaga sirf tumhara naam hoga sirf meri sanam ka to jaldi se jao or jaldi se wapis aao or haaan iss se pehly k Aahil or Seher yaha aa jayen jaldi karo naa...
Sanam: Ji Badi ammi...
Sunny: Mommm!!! Come na... We all are waiting for you come sooon...
Before Sanam could reply him a loud voice echoed in the whole house...
Aahil & Seher:Sanaaammm Bewafaaa!!!!!! Are you coming or you are waiting for your darling hubby to come and take you in his arms...😉
Sanam:😳Blushes and run downstairs before aahil and seher make it more embarrassing situation for her...
Dilshad: Suno sab log sath mein rehna and no jhagra samjhy tm sab or haan jaldi se wapis aana we will be waiting for you... Now you all can go... ALLAH HAFIZ...
Aahil, Sanam & Seher: okkkzzz &Allah Hafiz badi ammi or haan Haya ko bhi bye bol dena cox uss k aany tak hum sab flight mein hongy na...
They bid good bye and left for the airport to confront their Future as well Past...

Key Points:After the incident najma along with asad and zoya got survived and they moved to London they tried to find Dilshad and their daughters but all went in vain sooo hopelessly they moved in their life and decided to never come back in India where they lost their mother and children...
Note:Nikhat, Nuzhat & Shireen are not here in my story...

Haider & Humaira have a daughter named: "Aaliya"
Ayaan & Ayesha have a daughter and a son named: "Neha & Zain"
Imran & Najma have a son named: "Rohan"
Asad & Zoya have a son named: "Ahad"

Neha: Bade Papa aj hamary Prof. ne apko 1 chariety show pe invite kiya hai actually wo khud aana chahty thy but wo funtion ki preparations mein bht busy thy so he asks me to invite all of us on his behalf...
Asad: Hmmm...
Neha: Kya hmmm... its not an ordinary function or just for chariety bade papa you know hmary campus mein cancer pe bht research hui ha or duniya k har hissy se cancer survivals aa rahy hn so being the most honorable person you are invited or wesy bhi hm sab Mini India group ke members perform karny valy hain so you better be here on time Got it???
Asad: Achaa meri maa aa jaonga... wesy kon kon aa raha hai ghar se????
Neha: Actually sab log maan gaye just aap ko manana baqi tha😉Acha listen na India se koi Mrs. Ibrahim aa rahi hain wo bhi cancer survival hain or you know what doctors claim her as a dead but ALLAH ko kuch or manzoor tha nd now she is living a happy life... Apko na unhy 1 bravery award bhi dena hoga is that ok na???
Asad: Wo sab tw ho jaye ga but man'na pary she is actually a great woman milna toh pary ga achaa ab ja kr sabko mere aany ki news dy dy warna pura Mini India mujhy disturb karny aa jaye ga so plzzz go nd let me complete my book???
Neha: Okzzz bade papa and haan mein Zee ko nahi btaon gi k aap meri bat etni aasani se maan gaye warna hum sabko pata hai world war 3 bht jald start ho jaye gi hahahaha😆
Saying so she left the study where Asad was busy in reading...

Sooo lets wait and watch how the destiny brings the Past & Present together and make a wonderful Future...

Index:

Chapter 7   Page 21    https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4151286?pn=21 Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago
interesting... do continue
Interesting
Continue soon plz
Thanks
It's going to be painful when they meet! I can't wait to read more
It's interesting... do continue
PM me
Wonderful start
Mrs ibrahim coming to London to attend function
Asad zoya & najma survived & live their life with kids
Like neha & asad communication
Waiting for an update to see sanam & seher in front of Asya
Continue soon plz
Do pm me for next update
Thanks
Hello every one... hope u r fine... i know its only a day i started my ff but i cant wait to post the 1st  chapter of my FF ZINDAGII... So here we go...

Chapter 1:-

In a 7 star hotel a group of organisers and some prof. welcomed a lovely family in the most ellegent way...
Prof: Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Ibrahim... its a pleasure to meet you and thank you very much for your precious time and for being here and with your bravery and knowledge about cancer we can tell our students that every problem can be solved and every cancer patient can enjoy a peaceful life...
Aahil: Its my pleasure sir...
Sanam: Sir its very nice of you and i am here to introduce myself to the other cancer patients and bring a hope in their life to live a happy life and thats why i am here with my family...
Seher: Come on guyzzz you can carry on this conversation over the function but please now get us some food plzzz... haina Sunny...
Sunny: Yeaaahhh...
Sanam: Sir plzz you don't mind in dono ko bas har time khana hi yad rehta hai and by the way function kis time hai???
Prof: Never mind Mrs. Ibrahim... and the function is at 3:00 PM of the coming day and then dinner at 8:00PM and don't worry our driver will be here on time... So till then relax yourselves and see you tomorrow... Bye...
Aahil: We will be on time... Bye...
Seher: Now can we get our food plzzz pretty plzzz and haan kal k function pe mjhy perform bhi karna hai sooo don't you dare sanam agar mere dress k bary ma kuch kaha na i swear iss bar Jeej bhi tmhy nai bacha sakty got it?????
Sanam: Ohhh hello!!!! Mujhy koi shoq nai hai tmhary dress sense k bary ma comments deny ka but we are out of India sooo plzzz make sure you wear something decent okay... or haan yh sab Aahil ki hi galti hai jo tumhy etna bigaar ke rakha hai pata nahi inn jiju saali k chakar mein kaha phans gai hmmm... tum dono ko har time mazak hi soojhta hai na but come on guyzzz we are a family na don't it mean ke hum aik dosry ko achi buri har bat samjhayen???
Aahil: Yaar ab mein kaha se tum logo ki bato ma aa gaya thats not fair or haan iss se pehly sanam phir se apna lecture start kary seher uski bat maan lo or haan wear out something tradition plzzz na for your Daju plzzz na
Note: Seher called aahil as Daju as Dady+JiJu = Daju 
Seher: Its ok daju but yeh akhri time hai ap mjhy blackmail kar rahy ho... come on sunny lagta hai humy nechy restraurent mein ja kar kahana pary ga lets go...
Sunny and seher left the room for our beloved Saahil for some special moments...
Sanam was unpacking the bags when aahil comes and hugs her from behind...
Aahil: Jaan i am sorry na u know mein tum dono ki bato ma jab phans jata hoon tw saali sahiba ki hi side leni parti hai so plzzz lets just get that over or kyun na iss akely room ka kuch faida uthaya jaye hmmm... He said while nuzzling her hair and dropping a kiss on k nape of her neck...
Sanam: Mmm Aahil... turn towards aahil and bring her hands around his neck and tip toed to peek his beloved hubby's lips... I know and Sanam ki Jaan ko room ka faida uthana hai to kyun na pehly room lock kar liya jaye... She said while winking...
Aahil: Jo hukam Jaan... and he goes to close the door...
Soo gutter minds lets start your work cox its not my cup of coffee ( i hate tea na so understand na...)

The Khan's:

Mini India = Zain , Aaliya , Neha , Rohan , Ahad , Sid & Jenny...
Sid and Jenny are friends of Khan's children...
But at home Zoya , Haider , Ayaan supports them... so they are also part of Mini India...
Asad and Imran are mostly busy at bussiness confrences , Najma and Humaira are typical mothers and Ayesha is a writter so they just wish them luck and enjoy their party time...
After Dinner...
Zoya: Asaddd!!!! 
Yeah she call him Asad but only in some problem or sometimes when she get naughty u know what i mean...
Asad: Khuda k liye Mrs. Khan stop screaming warna yaha k logo ne complain kar dengy k pata nai kesy kesy junglii log yha etny lash area ma rehty hain...
Zoya: ALLAH Miyan!!! Whats wrong with you Mr. Khan??? Apko to har time mjhy taunt karna aata hai or plzzz haan apna yeh civilized version ja kar kisi or ko dekhaieye hmmm...
Asad: Wo.. Actually... mera matlab yeh tha k aap etna q chilla rahi hain wo bhi bacho ki dressing sense dekh kar ab dekhieye na wo India ko tribute deny valy hain to zahir si bat hai indian dresses hi pehnen gy na and by the way har koi apki tarha nai hota jo shadi k jode k nechy jeans pehny...
Zoya: Ohh Reallyyy!!!!
Ayaan: Come on Mona Darling tm kyun har time bhaijan ki bato ko seroiusly ly leti ho hum sab janty hain k wo tumhy tang karny k liye yeh sab kehty hain na...
Najran , Haira , Ayesha & Mini India: Exactlyyy... acha yeh sab choro na apko pata hai humy na Mrs. Ibrahim ko welcome karna hai and humy samjh nahi aa raha k unhy kya gift den or  bade papa iss topic pe just aap hi help kar sakty ho???
Asad: Mein??? wo kesy???? mjhy unki pasand na pasand ka kesy pata hoga and wesy mjhy lagta hai wo koi aged women hongi to app sabko unhy kuch unki age wise hi dena chahieye like some shawl etc...
Neha: Bade papa Mrs. Ibrahim is just 25... wesy wo sochti bilkul apki tarha hain pure typical indian housewife hain...
Zain: Haan bade papa wo boht young hain... or aapko pata hai etni si age ma unky pas adhy ghanty ka death experiance hai...
Aaliya: Or haan unka 1 cute sa beta bhi hai 2 saal ka... wesy unki family par kesa time guzra hoga jab wo zindagii or moat k beech ladd rahi thein what a brave woman...
Ahad: It means unhy shawl to gift nai kar sakty na??? wesy unky bary ma humy thora hi pata hai toh shyd unhy humse zaida expectations bhi nahi hongi???
Rohan: Or mene suna hai unky hubby Mr. Ibrahim boht hi young and handsome hain to humy unhy bhi kuch gift karna chahieye na...
Asad: Hmmm i think aap logo ko unhy achy se flowers gift karny chahieye and uss k sath Ayesha se kuch acha sa speech ready kra lo haina Zoya kesa idea hai???
Zoya: Red roses hon to acha lagy ga wesy na speech boht over ho jaye ga just flowers hi sahi rahengy or tum logo ki performance bhi to hogi na...
Mini India: Okkkzzz... or haan bade papa wo award vali bat yaad hai na apko Mrs. Ibrahim ko special feel krana hai or bad mein hum sab unky sath dinner par bhi invited hain??? 
Asad: Yeah dinner zaroori hai kya??? matlab hum log function ke bad ghar aa jayen gy but agar tum logo ko jana hoga to hum sab sath ma ja sakty hain na???
Ahad: Come on Dad... ap aisy nai kar sakty humny etni mehnat ki hai apko vahi hum sab ke sath dinner karna hai and wesy bhi hum sabko Mrs. Ibrahim ke bety se milna hai jab se usky bary ma suna hai hum sab boht excited hain wesy kitna acha lagy ga hum sab pehli bar kisi baby se milengy howww cuteee...
Zoyaan: Really ab to humy bhi milna hai wesy ab tum sab bade ho gaye ho to hmy bhi acha time spend karny ko mil jaye ga...
Asad: Tum dono to khud abhi bachy ho or jab sab agree hain to thek hai kal ka dinner Mrs. Ibrahim ke sath now can a call it a night i am very tired na...
They left for their respectives rooms after biding good night...
Now a day ends with some hopes and plans but it seems like ALLAH has planned something better to bound their lives with the most beautiful thing which is calles as "Family"

Sooo stay tunned to explore how these 2 long lost families came across and how they react????
Plzzz let me know how you feel it and hit like and give your precious comments i am waiting...

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
Awwweee such a cute start 😊
Cute story... with both ofmy fav. Pairs...lovely
Amazing concept
Continue soon