pwenCezz_symrun thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow!! It's just awesome!
I so loved reading it!!
amazing concept!! penned beautifully!!
plz continue soonish nd do PM me!!

AkaiBara thumbnail
Hi its Ashii... thank you sooo much for your love through likes and comments and i am ver thankful to you sooo lets not wait any more and here the next chapter...
Sooo Enjoy...

Chapter 2:

Dilshad , Haya , Faiz and Asma on skype...
After an operation Haya can hear and speak...
Haya: Assalam o Alaikum... Kesy ho aap sab or vaha ka mosam kesa hai zaida sardi to nahi lag rahi na???
Faiz: Haya don't start silly questions of course vaha sardi hai and en logo ko gaye howey abi 2 din bhi nai howey so tell me salli ji sab kuch kesa ja raha hai???
Seher: Jeej yaha sab kuch thek hai abi nashta karna hai vaha to kafi raat hogi na to Manahil so gai kya???
Manahil is daughter of Haya and Faiz...
Faiz: Haan abi thori dair pehly hi soi hai boht tang karti hai meri biwi ko bilkul tum par gai hai...
Seher: Achaa hai na agar apny maa baap pe jati to bechari ka pata nai kya hota hahahaha...
Dilshad: Seher aisy nai kehty or yeh kya vaha ja kr kitni kamzor ho gai ho kya khany ko kuch nai mila???
Haya: Haan badi ammi ap sahi keh rahi hain seher ko waqai kuch khanay ko nai mila hahahha...
Asma: Arryyy seher yeh log tumhari taang khench rahy hain don't worry you are looking like a fresh flower...
Seher: Janti hoon mein yeh sab aisy hi hain sanam se bat karni hai inn sabko to jaan boojh kar mjhy bhagany k mood mei hain... and by the way apke love birds abhi tak nahi aaye ma or sunny kab se wait kar rahy hain???
Dilshad: Haan to etna lamba safar kiya hai thaky hongy becharon ko aram karny do na...
Seher: ahhahahahaha Badi ammi apko nai pata wo dono abhi tak q so rahy hain??? arry yeh koi thakan etc nai hai yeh to Saahil ke mini honeymoon ke effects hain lolxxx...
You Know what i mean...
Meanwhile Saahil walks in seher and sunny's room...
Sanam: Hayeee ALLAH... Yeh kesi baty kar rahi hai wo bhi badi ammi k samney or to or sunny bhi yahin par hai... Aahil aap hi issy kuch kaho na???
Before Aahil can say something seher spoke...
Seher: Daju kya bolengy yaha sabko pata hai tum log q buzy thy haina looking toward her i.pad and then toward sunny all nodded their heads in approval and she continues: relax Laad Sahab Ki Jaan i know sunny ko ab internet se download thori na kiya hai hahhhah...
Aahil: Sooo damn true Saali Sahiba but abi Jaan ka mood nai hai so no teasing and store this topic till tonight...
Seher: Okzz jiju... acha ab aap ghar pe bat kro mein breakfast order kar k ayi...
She left and then Saahil continue video call and then they have their brunch and after sometime they decided to get ready cox its already 12:45PM and have to attend a function...

The Khan's:

All are getting ready for the function as per Mini India's order and they already left for the auditorium bcox they needed to be there before the function...
Zoya: I swear Asad agar aj apny mjhy late honey pe kuch kaha to phr dekhana app... arryyy aj bacho ki performance hai and i have to look the most Beautiful mother samjhy ap...
Asad: Mrs. Khan aap shyd bhol rahi hain k ap already late hain???
Before they start fight again Ayaan and Haider intruppt them by saying stop wasting time and get ready...
Khan's got ready and reached auditorium on time...
Function starts with some debates on cancer and some cancer patients came and introduce themselves and share their experiances...
Now the time arrives to bring some chareful atmosphere so students of different departments came and perform...
Khan's were sitting in the mid of auditorium... Asad being a chief guest also sit with his family cox he want to enjoy Mini India performance with his family...
Around 5:00PM Mini India start their performance in order to dedicate a tribute to India...
They start there performance on "Jai Ho" song...
After this they perform on "Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani" song...
And last but not the least they perform on "Jhoom Barabar Jhoom" song to end it with a dhamaky dar performance...
The crowed really appreciated there performance by shooting onces more onces more...
Host: So ladies and gentlemen... put your hands together for our special performance from one and only "Miss. SAAK" who came here all the way from India on our humble request so giver her a huge round of applause...
The lights went off and on stage apperar a theme of traditional and typical india and on background Indian flag was hung...
The song "Dais Rangeela"  from the movie "Fanaa" starts and a young lady apperars on stage who was facing her back to the audiance and with the movements of dance she faces audiance and all the lights came...
In a white traditional indian lehanga with orange and green dupata the performer was none other than "Seher Asad Ahmad Khan"...
The crowd was enjoying her dance but in the middle of auditorium there was family actually "The Khan Family" whos got the shock of theor lives because "Miss. SAAK" was the exact replica of  "Zoya Asad Ahmad Khan" but near the stage Mini India group was more than shocked because they were like how's that possible because they never knew about their family's biggest secret...
As the song came to end "Asya" were like its a dream that came true and there was no way to stop their tears... Come on they were facing their daughter whom they considered to b dead 23 years ago...
But an announcement made them to come back to the reality and there on the stage "SAAK" was holding a mic...
Seher: Goood Eveninggg Londooonnn!!!!! This is SAAK from India and i know i performed very well ( after she is zoya's daughter so she knew that she can do anything in the world) but honestly speaking i really liked the Indian perfomance by you campus haan from Mini India right???
Students hooted in approval from the back seats...
Seher: Sooo kyun na 1 combo perfomance ho jaye what say guyzzz... come on Mini India lets show the world that an Indian is always an Indian whereever he live sooo lets make this show more rocking and shocking...
A huge round of applouse appreciates SAAK's decission but the members of Mini India were in another world...
The Prof. came and told them to go and they obliged...
Rohan, Zain, Aaliya , Sid, Jenny & Neha got on the stage but Ahad was going to face his parents after all he was going to ask them some reality based questions...
On stage SAAK introduces herself to Mini India and they all performed on the song "India Walee"...
After this Seher started to move backstage and Mini India wanted them to follow but Prof. interrupt them by saying that they all needed to get final arrangments for the welcome of Mrs. Ibrahim...
Khan's came back on earth and they all decided to handle this matter with calmn minds... but Zoya was crying like hell being a mother she wanted to go and hug her child and waned to hide her from the world because she can't bear the pain by seeing her child came infront of her then go back in the darks...
Asad consoles her and promise her by saying: Zoya listen... i am here na hum ussy milengey i promise we wre not going to lose her again or abhi sab se bada sawal yeh hai k wo Sanam hai ya Seher and uske naam se 1 bat to confirm hai k wo hamari beti hai or hamey janti ha kyun ke "SAAK" ma AAK ka matlab Asad Ahmad Khan hai bas abi function  end hony vala hai uss k bad hum foran apni beti k pass jayengy i promise...
They all relaxes and then Mini India understands that SAAK was there long last sister but how??? Their questions can wait and they signaled Khan's that they keep an eye on SAAK afterall they were also organisers and now they were at entrance to welcome Mrs. Ibrahim...
Soon the lights went off and a spot light appears on entrance and then the welcome team of Mini India along with some organisers came forward but then Mini India and The Khan's got the 2nd most shock of their life and they all started crying by seeing both their daughters infront of them and the most important thing both of them alive...

At entrance a young lady correction plzzz a young lady who is also the duplicate of Zoya appeared in a red hot coloured sarree and also she is carrying a cute baby of 2 years but looking so adorable and beautiful that anybody can fall for her...
On her left side a man in black armani appears and he is looking handsome as Greek God that any girl wants to be with him...
On her right side SAAK appears in a red top which reaches till her thighs... but she was looking damn hot...
Organisers came forward and greet them now Neha being lead member of Mini India came foward and say her helloo to Mrs. Ibrhaim while handling her a bunch of fresh red flowers...
The crowd stands up from their seats in honour of Mrs. Ibrahim as she made her way to the front row of the auditorium and passing through the seats she stops near the row where Khan's were seated but in a flip of momemt she starts walking and came to her seat and soon all were again seated in order to take the function towards an end...
But here starts a new life of a long last family...

Sooo hows it??? let me know with your precious comments and next chapter will be after 30+ likes...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
It was gud..
Loved it 😛

Loved sahil legpulling prt 😆
Thy al r so cute 😳
Specially seher.. Bubble full of life...

Performances was Nc..
Nicely written...

Let's see how story unfolds 😊

Nd I m not a fan of sahil r qh 😊 a big.   ''NO''
I dnt even following the shw..

I m reading it just cz of niya recommended me 😊

Continue soonEdited by gowtu - 9 years ago
Alone111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niya_789

Yash , Nida , Aroo , Surish , Maggie and gowtu thank u so much guys fr giving this a chance 🤗

U r welcome dear 🤗
shonayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Grt part
i loved sahil
Waiting to know asya reaction
Continue soonEdited by smj7 - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that was superb part loved it
finally asya meet their daughters
excited for next part
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
Alone111 thumbnail
Nd thanks for the pm

Try to add link too...
I knw u r a newbie...

Hmm its just difficult to stalk the thread :-)
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanx for pm
plz update  next part soon
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update dear...
Loved the performances .
Nicely written. .
Loved sahil leg pulling part...