Interesting idea.
Good concept and beautifully penned.
Want to read more.
And thank u my cute little sis Niya for sending the link

welcome bhai πŸ˜›
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yours is the second SS/FF I've read here and I'm so glad I picked yours ... It's beautiful ...you r a wonderful writer ... Well done n pls update soon . I really want to see when the whole family is in one frame with Seher n Sanam too finding about their Ammi n Abbu ... Waiting !!
AkaiBara thumbnail
Salam... i hope you all are enjoying my writing and thank you sooo much for your precious comments and here i wanna thank to my dear friend "Niya" u r a really good friend so here the next chapter...
Enjoy... Ashii...

Chapter 3:

At auditorium, function is going on a smooth track with Khan Sisters sitting at front row and Khan family in the middle...
The host came and took permission from Mrs.Ibrahim to start her story which she allows with a great smile then host tells the audience about Mrs. Ibrahim and her survival from death...
Everyone in the auditorium got emotional that how she suffers in such a young age...
Khan's also got shocked bcox they never thought in their wild dreams that their child was suffering from cancer and on top of that she is the lady with death experience come on how can a family behave normal in such conditions but they have to wait as it was the matter of some minutes and after that they can meet their long lost daughters...
Host: So now ladies and gentlemen we present a short movie on Mrs. Ibrahim along with her family's emotional opinions after she get cured...
The lights went off and everyone's eyes were on a big screen that appears at stage and specially Khan's bcox they got a chance to know about their daughter... and here they were wondering in a confusion that whose Sanam & whose Seher...

As the movie begin they show some clicks of Mrs. Ibrahim along with her whole family which include Dilshad, Aahil, Seher, Sunny, Haya, Faiz, Manahil, Rehan, Asma & last but not the least Latif...
Khan's were really happy to see Dilshad alive with their daughters but they got confuse for Haya as Asma was also there so they hope for the best and continue with the movie...
After this a mini clip played in which Dilshad and a voice over mentions the relation with Mrs. Ibrahim that was Grand-Daughter... She was siiting and describing her fear when she got the news about Sanam and got emotional but a last thanks ALLAH ALMIGHTY for returning her Sanam...
Audience along with Khan's got emotional hearing this...
Then a mini clip of a couple appeared named as Mr. and Mrs. Faiz and the relation shows cousin sister with her husband...
Khan's got happy bcox they can't believe on their eyes that their family got survived and also their daughters are married...
Haya and Faiz explain their feelings and at last thank to ALLAH for saving their sister's life...
Soon a handsome but cute boy appeared on screen named as Rehan Imran Qureshi and the relation shows cousin brother but considered asthe best friend in the world...
Firstly Asya, Imran and Najma got angry bcox they got to that Rehan is the son of that woman who detroyed their lives but as he describes his relation and feelings in the mini clip they got convinced that he is not like her mother...
At last a clip appears of Seher and Sunny and the relation shows twin sister and Mrs. Ibrahim's son named SAAK & Aman Aahil Raza Ibrahim...
Seher in clip: Actually (Asya smiles with their teary eye bcox Seher was speaking like Asad starting from actually) mjhy na yh rona dhona bilkul acha nai lagta or yh bhi pata hai yh clip english ma record krana hai but i can't (she starts crying) ok get to the point ap sab logo ko meri feelings k bary ma jan'na hai bcox we are twins or but the point is that jab apka apko chor ke jata hai na to boht feel hota hai sabko aisa hi feel hota hai but mera or Sanam ka case alag ha hum twins hain wo bhi identical like Seeta and Geeta jaisa films main hota hai ok jokes apart ap logo ko mere emotions ke bary ma jan'na hai but what about a child ( looking towars Sunny ) who just start his life actually Sunny ka birthday tha 2nd birthday we were really happy but achanak Sanam got fainted uss ke bad test etc etc and reports confirms cancer...
After a long pause...
Seher: Hum mein se koi bhi man'ny ko tyar nahi tha k aisa kesy ho sakta hai phr sari treatments hui operations huwey and 1 major operation ke bad doctors declare her dead... i mean how can he say that uski bhi to family hogi na but nahi yh sach tha... taking a deep breath she continues: Actually hamari family Bhopal ma bht popular hai then uss ke bad Sanam ke husband my jiju he is a "Nawab" so media aa gai hospital mein and hum sab ko pochny lagy how are you enjoying a death??? Come on dude give me a break kisi ki jaan ja rahi hai nd apko news ki pari hai... Badi ammi kehti hain hum dono sis ka guss hamary dad jesa hai we are so high tempered...
At this moment Asad smiles...
Seher: To mene kya kiya 1 reporter ko collar se pakar kar Sanam k room ma lai nd uska camera on karty huwy kaha k pocho yaha 1 bachy se uski maa mar gai kesa lag raha hai??? Pocho 1 dadi se uski bachi mar gai kesa feel kar rahi hain??? at that momemt my cousin sis Haya ne mjhy roka but mene uss reporter se kaha k iss behn se pocho kesa mehsoos kar rahi hai??? or phir at last mene kaha 1 husband se pocho na and mene uss time jiju ko dekha he was like a statue... yaar uski biwi ko 4 mah huwy thy treatment kraty and abi unki life start hui thi k nahi ALLAH  ne alag kar dia mene uss repoter ko room se bahir nikala or jiju k pass gai and kaha k kuch nai huwa Sanam ko and all???
She was crying like hell on screen...
The atmosphere was very thick...
Seher: Phir jiju ko kaha k kuch karo but he was not answering me and guess what i slapped him to bring him on the world (she laughs while saying)... Main or jiju boht close hain he always call me "bachaa" and he is not a father figure to me but actually he is a father to me... then hum dono Sanam ke pass gaye ussy boht promises kiye ke ussy tang nahi karengy and all... that time was like helll!!!!
36 minutes and 22 seconds Sanam ne koi respond nai kia and uss waqt doctors uski body ko ly ja rahy thy but jiju interrupted them and ja ka unho ne Sanam ko hug kiya and was only saying i love you and you promised me to never left so why are you leaving and all... that was so emotional moment i can't explain but here comes the twist she reciprocated the hug and i in a slight whisper she says i am not leaving you...
Oh My God!!!!! that was a miracle... i was like jumping and screaming on top of my lungs  Yipeee... and in excitement we all jumped on Sanam and start asking like saans thek se aa raha hai??? is it paining??? should we call the doc etc??? but she replies just get out from here let me be with my hubby and she hugs jiju with all her power...
Audience sent a silent prayer for this family and Khan's were like on cloud 9 for hearing that she survived...
Seher: I was like... What the F**k... ok sorry for bad wording... but yaar hum sab ro rahy thy and she simply said i want my hubby only u know what a really got jealous at that moment ab dekho na etni critical halat ma kisi ko ROMANCE kesy soojh sakta hai such a weird idea na... but hello ap shyd bhool rahy hain SAAHIL i mean Sanam+Aahil=Saahil pury India k top 10 couples mein aaty hain and the best poni is that achaa huwa uss din pata chal gaya k Sanam sab se zaida Aahil se hi pyaar karti hai warna pata nai kab tak mein or Sunny khush rehty ke she is our haina Sunny??? So that was my emotions ab zaida senti mat hona sab log bcox now we are living a happy life and know ALLAH is with us and we know HE wanted to all of us together... Hamesha... Aameen...
And with that lights came and the Host came and calls on stage the survival of the Century...
Host: Sooo let me call on stage Mrs. Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim with a great honor...
The whole crowed starts clapping and hooting... Khans also welcomed her on stage with all the love...
Sanam stands and moves forward to Seher and hugs her and then she moves towards Sunny and hugs her and at last she came back and hugs Aahil and he kisses on her forehead and then she moves towards stage to face reality as well as past...

so hows it and plzzz let me know...
next chapter will be soon and thats a promise...
and don't forget to hit like plzzz...

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
heena24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woow its fabulous 
And the way seher expressed her feeling was justπŸ‘
Waiting for them to reunite
surbhi163 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 part... saahil scene was the best...seher is hilarious. ...but senti too...
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.   
Beautifully penned down.
Loved it ..
Continue soon ...
Thanks for pm
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can't wait for their reunion in the next chapter! Update soon, please.
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Asad should be proud of his Daughter shez right these stupid media males issue of all things 😑
I wanna see there milan 😳
And dont THANK ME πŸ˜†