High School Musical!..

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys,

Did any of you see high school musical, i thought it was aweeesomeee๐Ÿ˜›it was like a hugee hit in US and like all of me and my friends had been waiting to watch this film from like the last 6 months..but it was worth the wait..totally loved this film๐Ÿ˜ƒand lol..all the people in my school keep singing the songs lol..anyways for those who haven't seen it..there are like 4 repeats ina day lol..and you can watch it online too๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Tina xx

hey Tina....

I saw HSM, and yeah, it was awesomeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I simply love the music, all of the songs are so nice, esp Start off something new, Getcha head in the game and Breaking free....and WOW,Zac looked sooooooo cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ !!!!

luv,Malvika

Originally posted by Groovychick

Hey guys,

Did any of you see high school musical, i thought it was aweeesomeee๐Ÿ˜›it was like a hugee hit in US and like all of me and my friends had been waiting to watch this film from like the last 6 months..but it was worth the wait..totally loved this film๐Ÿ˜ƒand lol..all the people in my school keep singing the songs lol..anyways for those who haven't seen it..there are like 4 repeats ina day lol..and you can watch it online too๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Tina xx

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Gawd...ur school is exactly like mine...everyone including me ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...were sooooo excited...and it was worth the wait ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...we're breaking freeeeeeeee... ๐Ÿ˜† ...I thought all the songs were great...I didnt like Troy tho...funny looking naa?? ๐Ÿ˜›
yea i watched it...but i din find anything reallyh that much in it...it was kinda
okay!!! my younger cousin sis wanted to watch it and i had to sit and watch
with her ๐Ÿ˜†
me watched it twice once in english nd toher in hindi owning to indian disney channnel ๐Ÿ˜• but it was awesome zac was......................ahh nd d songs just rocked my personal fav is breaking free omg it rocks totally
I watched HSM twice๐Ÿ˜Š
I like that movie...I love the songs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and yea...most of all...I like Zac...hez so cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i no alina...he is๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....an i also watched the movies twice...loved it ALOT!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...an venessa is really pretty๐Ÿ˜Š

ya i LOVE tat movie.. zac efrons a hottie ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i lvu dat movie its soo cuteee
i love HSM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...this movie is awesome....i specially love the songs and dances ๐Ÿ‘