Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

After reading warning i thot it wud b a sad update of rk ditching madhu but it was Rainy romance ☺️❀️😳

</div>Beautiful updateπŸ‘.
<div>wat nex? RK ditching madhu or madhu getting pissed off with him bcz of his obsessive love πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

hehe no that is nxt part dear!!! but in diff way...
thankss dear!!! u will know tmrw!!!
My_VivJaan thumbnail

yo tmrw!!!
My_VivJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desire6

Wats next suru...cant wait to know after d note u gave at d end😈..heheheh i know u not gonna update till a week...bt den again...πŸ€—

u will know di!!!
srry to make u all so wait... I m busy!! but finally Sunday is tmrw!!!
My_VivJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: uma88

Why you didn't update suru, you promised to update on sunday na

uma di was talking about tmrws sunday!!!
My_VivJaan thumbnail

thankss rekha di...
My_VivJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kg15

Too Hawwtt it was!!! You wrote it brilliantly Suru! Sorry, can't type much!!! Just loved it so much dear!!! Continue soon.

thankss kavya dii...
it's ok di u ok???
glad u loved it... yups!!!
My_VivJaan thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
resπŸ˜‰

Me first !!!!! I love you Suru i am glad we are friends(i guess u know why i am saying this) πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
and coming to the update as usual commenting on FIL is very tough for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So madhu is feeling guilty about it ... rk called trishna and we came to know madhu has a past😲😲
Ok so now madhu's parents are back !! i was thinking wen they would be back and u brought themπŸ˜‰
So now w8ing for their next meet!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️ and w8inf for next update !!!
And yes All the Best , i know u will Rock !!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago
Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
Okay am eager to read about the naked fight in the garden between RK and Madhu's brother.🀣
Yes I am still holding on that idea. I want to see an international cat and mouse chase. 🀣 So how can that happen if brother dearest doesn't walk in on them. πŸ˜†

Unresing.
To my Disappointment no naked fight and still no international chase.
Well we have more chapters to read.πŸ˜† So there might still be a chance for at least one of those two.πŸ˜†

Okay, first I want to say sorry. I won't be able to give you a long comment this time. I thought that today I would have some extra time, but unfortunately I don't.
And I don't want to repeat the happenings from previous week, so I have to give you a short update.
I feel bad just typing that.

Awesome update. Now that was a surprise Madhu regrets their moment.🀣 Sorry can't stop laughing over this. Believe me if I had a lot more time, you would be surprised what I would written on this one.🀣🀣🀣🀣
What I wrote about Rishabh last time couldn't even be compared with this little comment of mine about Madhu. Well maybe during the week if I do have time I'll write it. 🀣🀣
I think you would eventually ban me from commenting on this SS. Due to my comments.🀣🀣🀣
Now we now that Madhu has a past. And Believe me 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Sorry can't stop laughing. I better stop now. I don't have time to write the comment right now. Sorry. If I continue like this I'll write a TS not an OS. Madhu.🀣🀣🀣🀣 I'll try to write it during the week.

Thanks for the update and for the PM. But as you know I res before even getting it and you posting the update.πŸ˜† I even pestered you to post it.
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was not boring at all.
madhu's guilt was expected but she has a past too.
RK surely cares for her.
will be waiting for the next.
All the best for your exams.