Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Happy Birthday to Cutiepie ~ Mansi Srivastava~

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

21st Sep ...marks the Birthday of our cute...Bubbly...and friendly sweet heart

May health and wealth always be your friends
May Good luck and fortune always be by your side
May success and Goodwill always be at your back...

Here's wishing you

Edited by Latha.I - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cute and bubbly, Mansi is an Indian Television actress... This Delhi based girl is fond of acting from her childhood. Mansi used to participate in Theater work in Delhi after completing her studies, Mansi came down to Mumbai in December 2012 to pursue her dream of becoming an Actress... Apart from Acting Mansi loves painting, reading, and  photography is her favourite hobby.

Mansi was first seen on TV screen as Jesleen, younger sister in Suvreen Guggal on channel V...Later she was seen as Heer in ZEE TV's show Rab Se Sohna Isshq. Mansi's biggest break came through her character of Shivani from Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se in ZEE TV. Apart from serials Mansi will soon be seen in Hindi Movie titled "27"... which is planned to hit the screens soon.

After playing several character,  Mansi got her first big break opposite talented actor Arhaan Behl in Zee TV's popular show Do dil Bandhe ek dori se as the young rich and sophisticated young girl Shivani Rana who lived her entire life like a fairytale under the protective shadow of her Daaju until destiny plays its own game and she gets married to her bodyguard Raghu Sehariya  ..

Mansi proved her  acting talent and versatility in this show where she got the opportunity to portray several phases of a woman's life from the pampered rich princess to a obsessed and determined lover to a dutiful and matured wife to a responsible daughter-in-law ... The Journey from Shivani Rana to  Shivani Raghu Sehariya was wonderfully portrayed by Mansi , thus bringing several complex layers to her character with her sheer dedication and hardwork ..

As a newcomer it was a real challenge for her to share screenspace with a veteran like Alok Nath ji and a perfectionist like Arhaan Behl , but it was Mansi's sheer determination and hardwork which resulted in her success story as Shivani as she not only managed to match upto the perfect acting standards of her Co-Actors but she also managed to sketch a beautiful memory of Shivani Sehariya in the mind and heart of every viewer today ...

Mansi made her super successful lead debut as Shivani and this is just the beginning of her glorious journey as an actor ..

Latha.I thumbnail

Hema

I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Wish u a very Happy Birthday mansi ..Ur nature is as sweet n as pretty as u r .Just stay like this forever .   May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you.      Sometimes you get chances, sometimes you choose, In this game of life, a smile is what stays forever ,so just keep smiling n laugh ur way ahead in ur life . Love u always ,keep rocking n shining

Rekha 

Mansi hope you have a Wonderful Birthday that's as special as you are.  May your day be filled with happiness, love and good times spent with family and friends.  I wish you continued success and hope all your dreams come true.  Have  a great Birthday

Jyothi  

Mansi many many happy returns of the day ... May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life  .. May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career and may you continue to inspire many of those young girls today who aspire to be an actress with your simplicity , dedication , hardwork and positive & friendly nature

Eagerly waiting for your next show and will wish you all the best in advance . I m sure you will rock in your new show too .. Wish you good luck ... Enjoy your day to the fullest and do share some lovely goodies and cakes with your fans too

Manu Manisha  

Happy Birthday Ms. Perfectionist a many many happy wala bday   May god filled all happiness in your life hope this special day brings lots of happiness, success, peace n prosperity in ur life throughout the year   You are so much special to all your fans n be blessed always   Keep Shining

Divya   

Wish you a very happy birthday. May your days be filled with happiness, health and peace. Always keep smiling.

Uma Gorak   

Today is a special day for all the ddbeds fans.today is the day when a cute si angel and a very down to earth person and more to that a wonderful person is celebrating her birthday.So i wish mansi a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.May all your wishes come true and may you have a great year ahead with lots of opurtunities and great projects your way.At last have lots of fun and have a blast.

Sanitha 

hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday Mansi

Sheena 

Mansi, your first scene I saw you in I knew you will leave an impact... you will be a natural star.. Over the year I saw you the more I liked about you. Your sweet and bubbly nature allowed us to connect with you instantly. Your naturalness to connect with fans made you instant lovable...
On your birthday I would like to wish you all the happiness and that your wishes come true. . Hope you remain in good health and that we see your comeback soon..

Rohit 

Renu 

Wishing you a happy, fun and crazy birthday filled with wonderful surprises!

My hope for your dayCarries sunny thoughts your way,With laughter and celebration Headed your direction.May your Birthday today Be as sweet as honey!

Agnes  Elizabeth 

Dearest Angel - Mansi,

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come. I am also wishing you abundance of Success for you whatever you do, Victory for you wherever you go Happiness for you always! Just be the way you are. Let nothing change you except for the better. May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE

Love Agnes, Malaysia

Itidal 

Mansi you are the purest heart. Your wonderful smile shines the world. And your amazing acting makes me feel proud of you. You deserve the best. And I love you. Have a wonderful birthday. 

Itidal. From Yemen.

Purnima Parts 

Have a Rocking Birthday Mansi

Latha.I thumbnail

Rohit

Rashida

Hema

Dhanya

Latha

Birth Day banner  :  Appy Koel

Siggies  :  Dhanya & Latha

Shivani character write up :   Jyothi

Write ups and Thread  completion :  Latha.

Latha.I thumbnail

On Your Birthday I want to raise a toast.
This goes not just to the lovely person you are,
But also to another year filled with magical adventures.

Happy Birthday Mansi.❤️ 🥳🤗

ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy bday mansi :) :) keep shining always (y)
-Gurmeet- thumbnail
Happy birthday mansi ...
god bless you. ...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday mansi 
May God bless yup and hope to see you in a project soon
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail