Chatters Chatting Club (CCC) - 23

Posted: 9 years ago
All those who love to chat are invited. No invitations have been sent. All are free to join in this fun loving chatters club ๐Ÿค—
Rules of CCC (Chatters Chatting Club) -: 

1 - No bashing of any actors. Only bashing of characters from our OS/ FF /SS are allowed ๐Ÿ˜ณ

2 - No Personal talk. Only online forum related talks ๐Ÿ˜ณ

3 - No talk in any other language except Hindi and English.

4 - No bringing in the names of other leads and bashing them 

5 -  Lots of jokes and funny topics should be used.

6 - Anu you keep on bringing beautiful killer AarYa pics ๐Ÿคข

7-No one will mention the names of other shows and characters in CCC. This CCC is related to only PV and it's characters and actors.

So chatters, what are you waiting for? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to CCC ๐Ÿค—

And lets maintain the IF Forum Rules. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Link to the previous thread...

Chatters Chatting Club - 9

Chatters Chatting Club - 16

Hi all ,
I see many new chatters here. I welcome all of you with a warm heart. Have a nice chat and always keep peace as we had it from the beginning. You all must know one thing. I do not own this thread.This is Nikki's thread and her ideaI opened it as she got busy and as she asked me to do it. She's the heart of our CCC. We are grateful to her for coming up with this idea and in that way we made a family chatters family. A family that will spread love only and no jealousy between others. We are from different countries but we bond in love. We hate all those who tries to break the peace of our family and please try to keep peace. Coz you will see how deep the love of all our members once you got to know them, We want to keep this family in unity forever. So let's join together and make this thread a better place. 
Love you all.

congrats chatters on this new thread !!
Congrats my Chatters for the Brand New Thread ๐Ÿค—
congratz nd welcome to new tred my dearies nd chatters ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘ ..
Congo Dearies for the new thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i'm not active here..that doesn't mean i forgot u...i'll love u all foreverโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—...

oops๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by kratzyfan

Congo Dearies for the new thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i'm not active here..that doesn't mean i forgot u...i'll love u all foreverโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—...

hii anu very happy to see u dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

we too love u dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณalot

all the best for ur future ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by kratzyfan

oops๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜ณ

aarthiji why are you very excited nd happy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yashji see anu came nd its time for CON classes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข oops assignment๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

am i right anu๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Hai chandu๐Ÿค—...thank u...All the best to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by vinnas

am i right anu๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
hehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...no not at all...i'm giving rainy vacation to aarya as they love rains a lotโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so no assignments for them...Assignments only for ChaBey๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†...