ARE U EXCITED FOR S10?

Posted: 9 years ago
As the forum has gone so much inactive I just thot of making a new topic coz koi spoiler wagarah bhi nahi Mila muje😭
do lets try about ur expectations and what u wanna see in s10 of supernatural?

share reasons why u r excited about spn s10 and what r ur expectations from the makers?😳

Edited by Kit_Kat - 9 years ago
Why am I excited , well mostly cause its 'supernatural' :P ðŸ˜†
Well cause Dean being a demon should be an interesting storyline, him becoming the 'creature' he has being hunting about half of his life. I hope they stick to Demon Dean for a good part of the season and play it out well.  Plus each of the four main characters have stuff they need to deal with at the moment, Cowley with his slightly 'humane' self plus i think we will see him hanging out with Dean more , how Castiel survives with the depleting grace and help figure out how to cure Dean.
Coming to Sam, from the teaser its evident that he will go to great extents to find Dean, so will he able to cure him ? If yes then how will it affect Sam , and what will he do?
What to say about Dean. HE IS A FRIGGING DEMON.
So basically I want them to concentrate on the story lines of all the characters and play it although out the season , hopefully not like season 9 where even though they had so many tracks running, they kept giving fillerish epis  and at the end concluded it kinda abruptly [ I liked season 9 , but Abbadon the kight of hell being killed so easily and Metatron being kept alive, did not go well with me :|]

Yeahj thats it :P
And sorry for the rant lol.

@ silent.silver
well hi5 m excited coz its "supernatural" too😆
yea he has loathed demon his whole life and its his deepest darkest fear that he will become one day..and now herehe is:demon himself
hmmm me too want demon dean to go for a good span of time
yea as the s10 poster said-fight ur demons...so all in all Crowley,Cass,dean,Sam all of them have their own demon to fyt with
well Crowley got his " looking at the moon and howling" buddy but boy! he will be going to regret it...
ahh I cant just wait to see how Cass is going to react to dean becoming demon..he will be heart broken🥺 afterall the guy whatever he did was to save dean just went to vain🥺
well if anyone can save dean,its only Sam...that's for sure..
yea the sound of " demon dean" is itself exciting.
oh I want more rant dont worry🤣
yea I thot abadon gonna die in queen size in s9 finale..it was kinda sudden and shocking
I m excited to see the whole package of supernatural demon dean, human sammy, dying angel castiel, king of damned crowley. but to be specific i m looking forward to the "i dnt care" dean but dnt want writers to stretch that for long. I m also excited to see the sexy hair of jensen err demon dean... He looks kinda new nd sexy ;)
Originally posted by Onupriya

I m excited to see the whole package of supernatural demon dean demon dean is a thrilling and chilling concept🤣, human sammy hmm Sammy in action😳, dying angel castiel lets see how they revive his grace,I wanna know his reaction to demon dean, king of damned crowley he will be damned soon.but to be specific i m looking forward to the "i dnt care" dean but dnt want writers to stretch that for long. I wanna see it for a considerable amount of time I m also excited to see the sexy hair of jensen err demon dean... He looks kinda new nd sexy ;)
ooo its hot in here😉
Jensen is getting hotter day by day and with his new hair style he has made me interested in demon dean. I m sure he'll rock as demon dean with his terrific acting.
@ onu
topic se mat bhatka muje🤣 talk dean and spn not Jensen..ok?😉
umm demon dean ka short trailer gave me chills,it was even not softie to sammy😭 but atleast he was calling him-sammy,there is still hope
Oops sorry...
got a bit carried away :-D
yeah, coming back to demon dean, i thought i wd b scared of him bt now i dnt think so.
his coldness to sammy is definitely gonna be sad bt thats something we never saw before so i m excited.
@ onu.
yea dean's coldess is new...n thts makes him really devil in general...
coz as dean says,as per his own confession,Sam keeps him human😳 and coldness to him is just destructive man
To keep it really simple, short and sweet.
HELL YEAH!