ROSID FF: 'No' for 'Yes Boss' Completed FF

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends, 
Banu again with my 12th FF.  I believe I am entertaining my friends all these days by different concepts.  I am here with my 12th concept which I hope you all like it.

The heading or title given is 'No for Yes boss' which for sure will remind you all the beautiful FF of ayesha 'boss is always right'.  Yes I can say this is inspiration from that FF infact.  That is I too thought of making Rosid as Boss & staff.

But I will assure you all that I will not try to copy or spoil her unique concept.  I am willing to put it in different style.  

I wish all your comments before starting this FF.
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
banu i am ready to read  your ff๐Ÿ˜› and  good concept yaar ๐Ÿ˜›and please up date soon but i want long ff 100 pages ff๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by avikadoll

banu i am ready to read  your ff๐Ÿ˜› and  good concept yaar ๐Ÿ˜›and please up date soon but i want long ff 100 pages ff๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot dear.  Sure will try to make it as 100 pages Ff as per your wish ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by banuprasa

Thanks a lot dear.  Sure will try to make it as 100 pages Ff as per your wish ๐Ÿ˜‰

thank you so much yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hurrraayyy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ New FF!!!!! waiting for the updates...
i love the conecpt... hope to get the update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by deeksha.aiyer

Hurrraayyy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ New FF!!!!! waiting for the updates...

Thanks dear
Originally posted by PreetiSJ

i love the conecpt... hope to get the update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear
Part 1:

Small still beautiful house with small plants kept in flower pots around the house.  

Inside the house there was a beautiful sofa set holding suitable cushions covered by embroidered cushion covers.

In the wall few beautiful & varieties of painting were hanging here & there adding beauty to the house.

The house with a hall, small kitchen & a bedroom in the downstairs and 2 rooms in the upstairs were all equally showing the handwork of someone here & there.

Each & every work were artistic, different, beautiful in nature.

The head of the family Mr. Jamanlal Divedi who was getting ready to office packing his bag with the files which he was looking the previous night so that nothing is missed to carry to office.

Mrs. Gauri Divedi just finished her cooking and packed the tiffin box for her husband was combing her daughter Roli divedi hair.

Jamanlal: Roli your interview is today only right?

Roli: yes pappa.  I am getting ready for that only.

Jamanlal: all the best Roli

Roli: thanks pappa.  I will be happy if I get the job in this company being it is my dream job.

Jamanlal: why not Roli?  You will definitely get it.  You are talented swell as qualified too.  If they have any doubt on your work, just bring them to our house to show your beautiful works decorating all over the house.

Gauri: you are right.  But still we are not aware what talent & qualification expected by the company for that vacancy.

Jamanlal: whatever they expect I have belief on my daughter that she will win and come out with flying colors.  

Roli : thanks pappa.  I hope I get this job.

Jamanlal kissed on roli's forehead and left to office carrying his bag & lunch box.

Gauri went to continue her household works.

Roli went to her room in the first floor & Was getting ready for the interview taking the file of her certificates.

The bunch of certificates were showing the number of courses she did in different variety of painting, drawing, embroidery, other craft works, decoration items making, doll making etc etc etc.  Roli did not leave any of the related classes and her father fully supported and never denied to spend for any of those.

Roli went near mirror to check whether she is ready fully to start for the interview.  The mirror was reflecting the beautiful image of roli with long & black hair, sharp nose, black eyes, chubby cheeks, pinky lips.  The body was showing that she is correct in weight according to height.  The simple but beautiful chudidar was adding beauty to her.

Roli is now ready and took her bag & file.  She waved bye to her mother and started from her house.

Roli catches an auto as per advised by her father to avoid delay and reached the office in few minutes of driving.

Roli got down from the auto & looked at the big board with the name of the office kept in the entrance.

'BHARATWAJ INTERIOR DESIGNERS'
nice update banu and once again gud start dear