Posted: 9 years ago
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Proud to watch a show like RR
Hot chemistry,beautiful storyline,awesome cast n crew,amazing concept,lovely Music and what not!
I wud say BEST SHOW I'VE EVER WATCHED!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful thread, thank you for making this to bid farewell to such a wonderful show. 
Posting my farewell take from my Today's Take post here ... 

My heart is heavy as I sit down to pen this ... the last episode take on Rangrasiya .. a show that started with great promise nine months ago, continued to enthrall with its tale of love between a rough, tough BSD officer, a man battling his own demons as much as his enemies on the border ...and a delicate desert rose with a spine of steel ... And then unfortunately scattered in direction and focus, in pursuit of those elusive TRPs, which are themselves a measure only of supreme mediocrity. I will always feel sad that we never got to see the story we were promised ... 

But I am very  happy that we got to see what we did ... which included an opening set of sequences close to a movie experience, beautiful authentic locations, 3-4 months of a slowly unfolding gripping story line  ... an immensely talented ensemble cast, all of whom did complete justice to their roles ... 

And last but not least, this show gave us an incredibly talented lead pair with crackling chemistry, and enormous dedication and capacity for sheer hard work. Sanaya and Ashish have scorched the screen as PaRud for the last seven months. And they actually managed to achieve the feat again in the last two months in  a hastily conceived and shoddily executed second love story ... which is no mean feat and says a lot for their amazing talent. Standing ovation to this amazing pair ...

I have followed Sanaya through four shows now, and was always aware of her amazing talent ... so her performance did not come as a surprise ... even so, it was impressive how beautifully she played a barely educated, simple village girl with no ambitions and very small dreams ... a persona completely opposite to Sanaya in real life. The things she shares with Paro are actually the more important ones, which formed the core strength of Paro's character - her sunny nature, her optimism, her ability to look on the bright side. 
And I marvelled again at her talent as she transformed overnight into Myrah, a sketchily written unplanned  character, and grew her into a real person, adding layers and depth to her, till she was someone I could feel, understand, empathise with. 

I am glad to have discovered in this show, a wonderful actor in Ashish ... he was a fantastic costar, equally matched with Sanaya not only in talent, but even more importantly in his  hard work, dedication and professionalism ... all these things put together, went into making their pairing one of the most sizzling jodis seen on the television screen in a long while. He had an author backed role, a complex role, a very layered role ... and he did it perfect justice. He portrayed the many shades of Rudra ... his angst, his anger, his vulnerability, his passion, his fire ... and brought Rudra to roaring life. 

Of the ensemble cast, special mention to two more surprises ... Udit Shukla and Geetanjali Mishra ... one a loveable rogue, whom you could not hate, even when he was at his worst ... the other, a beautiful character, who evolved even more beautifully through the show, from a timid browbeaten housewife to a woman of substance. 

Also want to take this opportunity to thank the RR forum and all the members ... this show has been an amazing ride, with the wealth of writers, poets, deep thinkers ... the deep analyses in the heydey of the show made this forum the most interesting place to visit when all the writers were at their peak ... napstermonster, SJ and her PPP, tvbug and her beautiful episode descriptions, MKM's incisive posts, Jyoti's wonderful analysis, the Sushpective posts, Joseph's pictorial descriptions, with the most hilarious running commentary ... and later deepsel's and SPraba's daily posts. There are lots more, sorry for missing them out in my emotional state. 
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful thread for a beautiful show πŸ‘
The journey called Rangrasiya though short lived is a trend setter. It will always be cherished. Kudos to the entire team for their efforts. 
I am glad to have watched the show. Glad to have experienced such talented actors. Wishing them loads of success and happiness. 
πŸ€—To all the RRians who made the viewing more enjoyable. 

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rangrasiya was an amazing show...
Sanaya Irani's flawless acting was the main attraction of me...
I've been following this tremendous actress since MJHT..

I've never seen Ashish's show before RR..
I must say..
He is one of the finest actors in Tellywood..

The entire cast was just wonderful..
The story,beautiful scenes,apt dialogues n above all the sizzling chemistry of Ashish-Sanaya..

I m gonna miss my Paro,Myrah n Rudra a lot...
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful thread guys
good jobπŸ‘
TVaddictz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread  πŸ˜›
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
major saab 😭
paro 😭
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will miss this show rangrasiya so much.
Thank you ST and team RR for giving us such beautiful show.
Wishing all of them best of luck for their future projects.
Paro and Rudra hamesha :)