Posted: 9 years ago

Still editing but you guys can post

Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Asr-Ki-Sam - 9 years ago
-Zesty- thumbnail
What a wonderful thread ... I loved Sanaya's write up ... thanks sunara ... straight from the heart and touched my heart ...

Thanks prabha .. you did a excellent job ...

I dont know from where to start ... I will start from where my journey with Sanaya started , which perfectly describes my state.. .

Kya hua ye, jo hua ye, dil ne jo chaha toh hua ye.

Kab hua ye, jab hua ye, dil bhi na jaane kyun hua ye.

Dhadkane bhi,  bin puche tham gayee

Saari hado ke paar hai kuch aur nahi ye pyaar hai.

Do dilo ki ye kahani mithi si ye khichatani

Hoth bhi to bin bole has gaye

Saari hado ke paar hai kuch aur nahi ye pyaar hai...

I dont know when I fell in love with Paro ... then Rudra ... then PaRud and then Rangrasiya ,...  and it hurts ... it hurts to see it ending ...  I dont know why its hurting ...but it is ... :( :( :(

I loved my journey of RR and this forum served a excellent platform to make it more exciting and enjoyable ... I am not saying bye ... because I am very much here ... 

I dont know what to say more ... :(  I enjoyed this 9 months with everyone ... we agreed, we disagreed, we fought , but we had one thing in common ,... we all loved RR ... the part we loved differed from person to person ... but we all loved it RR ...

So thanks to everyone who were part of this RR forum and I am very sorry if I have hurt anyone ..

Thank you RR , Thank you RR Forum ...

Shivi ...

Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amy that is such a sweet message. You're making me emotional. I love you guys. I've made so many friends. Please don't leave.
We'll meet on a new forum but until then we'll stay here. 

You're such a sweet girl and remind me of myself when I was your age. (I'm not that old just yet, 18) but trust me I used to be on IF 24/7!  I used to get told off too in fact I still do πŸ˜†

Love you guys  πŸ€—
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

Amy that is such a sweet message. You're making me emotional. I love you guys. I've made so many friends. Please don't leave.

We'll meet on a new forum but until then we'll stay here. 

You're such a sweet girl and remind me of myself when I was your age. (I'm not that old just yet, 18) but trust me I used to be on IF 24/7!  I used to get told off too in fact I still do πŸ˜†

Love you guys  πŸ€—

Aww πŸ€—
Seriously nabihah IF is my life πŸ˜† Everyone is irritated with me being on internet 24/7 πŸ˜† Well my dad doesn't but mom does πŸ˜† I'm not leaving ever πŸ˜† Even after new show starts. This will always be my 2nd home πŸ˜³ 

Love you too πŸ€—

PS: Bechare log. They won't be able to have their messages on 2nd page πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Edited by Preggy - 9 years ago
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preggy

Aww πŸ€—
Seriously nabihah IF is my life πŸ˜† Everyone is irritated with me being on internet 24/7 πŸ˜† Well my dad doesn't but mom does πŸ˜† I'm not leaving ever πŸ˜† Even after new show starts. This will always be my 2nd home πŸ˜³ 

Love you too πŸ€—

PS: Bechare log. They won't be able to have their messages on 2nd page πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

I always used to pretend that i was studying lol but my thankfully my grades weren't too bad or else..

Well I made the thread available. It's not our fault no one wants to comment πŸ˜†
AdorableDevil thumbnail

We have had our ups and downs with RR, sometimes we bashed , sometimes we loved some moments, did drooling, got emotional. But at end of the day we all love this show. We did what we could  but chalo lets leave it. Thanks to all the actors of RR who never failed us. They have always given their bests no matter whats the scenes were and  Sanish's  chemistry it will always be remembered. It was a beautiful journey. It will stay in our hearts forever. Even now when i watch RR some moments leave me awestruck  and give me goosebumps even now. Many emotional scenes even now make me cry.

just want to say to team RR thank you for giving us RR. It was truly a good show with awesome scenes, actors, dialogues. See i m feeling proud that i m RR fans dats mean i have really good taste.
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

I always used to pretend that i was studying lol but my thankfully my grades weren't too bad or else..

Well I made the thread available. It's not our fault no one wants to comment πŸ˜†

Well i already told my mom that i am on Rangrasiya forum where we "discuss" the "episode" πŸ˜† 

Yeah true its not our fault  πŸ˜†
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the thread dear😊
Rangrasiya will and shall always remain as one of the finest shows I have ever seen in TV. It gave me Parud. It gave me an opportunity to witness the eternal soul mate saga of Parud and also gave me an opportunity to witness one of the most passionate sequences ever done in TV.
Kudos to Ashish and Sanaya for portraying Parud so perfectly and I will miss them onscreen as well as their offscreen segments. We have witnessed many ups and downs but deep down we all love this show. Am trying not o be emotional but I am sure I will break down after seeing the final episode.
But I have memories of Parud and sanish to cherish and my darling friends out here to give me support. I love u guys and let us rock this forum together even after RR bids adieu today
Love u guys and Parud forever πŸ€—
...Pwincess... thumbnail
None of the GM's have read the PM yet :(