The best on Indian TV - Rangrasiya.

Paro Rudra
Mein Tu Hamesha

There can be no other!!!!

True!
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gonna miss sanaya Irani and Ashish sharma chemistry...
All the very best for future projects
Hope 2 see them soon...
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ fabulous performance as rudra and paro/Mayra
Love them both ❀️Edited by muskaan_somani - 9 years ago
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful thread.. Wonderful job everyone! πŸ‘
#WeLoveRangrasiya 
#PaRudHamesha β€οΈ
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This thread made me so emotional! You did such a great job princess! All those people who are saying she's being partial towards one lead n not the other  Did you make this thread ? Did you write all this !

Princess please don't be disheartened by useless people! I love this thread! It's a apt dedication to rangrasiya ! I will miss PaRud and SanIsh equally! Wishing both Sanz n ash the best of luck!

Comment has been edited to remove foul language, regardless of members feelings to one another, use of foul language will NOT be tolerated in this forum.  Address members civilly, there is no need to use swear language.  This will only lead to inciting members and causing friction onf the forum

Artemisia

Edited by Artemisia - 9 years ago
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous  thread, brought back so many memories. Awesome siggies, beautiful write ups.
Sanish and whole RR team deserve standing ovation.
Rangrasiya is special and will remain close to my heart and so will this forum and its members. 

For all the members who made this thread 
  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.πŸ€—
Amy ... my little bawli sis I didn't know you can write like this, it's totally different personality hereπŸ˜†πŸ€—
Pwincess... Kudos to you for initiating this and gathering everyone.πŸ‘
Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RR last epi
ahhh am already missing it damn it!
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is a beautiful thread and a lot of time and effort goes into making one. I know it from past experience. So @TM, please don't feel bad. You and the rest of the organizers have done an outstanding job πŸ€— To anyone who feels otherwise, Ashish and Sanaya are equal to the true RR fans. Both have given their best into the show, and we fans feel no partiality towards either one. At least the RR fans that I know don't.

Anyway, lovely thread 😳 Rangrasiya will be missed terribly. Wishing the whole team the very best for the future β€οΈ Proud to have been an RR fan!
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Beautiful journey comes to End ... Gnna miss rr badly Rangrasiya hamesha
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Rangrasiya was because of BOTH Ashish Sharma & Sanaya Irani. Take either out and it's not the same. Number of words, likes on topics, comments of profiles, fans in a fan club, none of this determines who is loved more! A show is a team effort and Rangrasiya ruled because of two equally talented and dedicated actors! I love this thread. Sweet and simple, beautifully written !! ❀️

It's only been six hours and I miss this show so much!  Yeh magic wapis nahi milne wala! :'(