||Farewell Rangrasiya|| Mai, Thu, Hamesha... - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Rangrasiya is the first ever Hindi serial I have watched..sad that it had to come to an end this soon.. It will always hold a special place in my heart..
Ashish and Sanaya were excellent as parud..and they will be my favorite onscreen couple forever... It is hard to believe that I don't even know these actors before four months but today am crazy about them..
Eagerly waiting for their next projects.. Please come back soon both of you with a bang if possible together( I know I am asking too much)...
Not only the leads entire cast was awesome in their brilliant portrayal of the characters they enacted..

Rangrasiya will also be remembered for the beautiful sets especially the old haveli..
Fantastic dialogues especially one liners..everything about the show was good in it's own way...
Thank you team rangrasiya, the entire cast and crew...

So like both Ashish and Sanaya mentioned in their interviews let this be a beginning for something bigger and even better..

Wonderful thread.. Kudos to the TM...

Parud forever and ever...Edited by Cutemithra - 9 years ago
Sanaya Irani u rock as Paro & Myrah
Originally posted by shonasandy

Sanaya Irani u rock as Paro & Myrah
she just rocked as Paro
Rangrasiya , a phenomenal journey!!

You will be missed Paro ... THE ethereal beauty ... the kind heart ... the heart which can embrace world of love and give it make tenfold ... PARO the soul of Rangrasiya ...

Rangrasiya, a story of two lovers... a story of  beauty and a beast ... a beast which transformed into a prince , only for his beauty ...

Thank You SanIsh... for this unforgettable journey!!!!

This is a wonderful post and all of you have done a fab job of making this thread ๐Ÿ‘ 
It was a wonderful journey ...sometimes spectacular and sometimes cringeworthy ๐Ÿ˜† But this post is abt memories . 

Thankyou ST for making this show and showing a very high standard of execution quality , especially in the first 5 months of the show . 

Thank you all the creatives , a special thanks to Raghuvir Shekhawat , arvindji the first director of the show . 

Sanaya ...began seeing this show for you and oh my what a wonderful and beautiful paro did you make ๐Ÿ˜ณThankyou for chosing this show and doing such a fab job . 

Ashish ...what a wonderful rudra , the best anybody ever could be ...thanks for giving it your 100% to the show till the very end . Now you need lots of rest and care ! 

Loved you tarun , udit and ananya ji ...my favourite ppl from the ensemble cast . Udit especially you shone ...and I guess now will see you in lead roles . 

Once again maybe this show will not be measured by trp sucess but by the love and the space in its fans hearts . 

Thankyou team Rangrasiya ! 

Bless you ALL in your future endeavours .
Awesome thread..will miss RR so much..
SanIsh rock as PaRud and MyRud..
Thank you and All The Best to Team..will miss u all..
Nabiha hugs for you ๐Ÿค—

See everyone loved the thread so ignore the bashers.

Love you! ๐Ÿค—