Louis Walsh hints at Tulisas X Factor return

briandaniel thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Could Tulisa be returning to TV via The X Factor? She was relieved of her duties as an X Factor judge last series, but as Cheryl Cole proves, you can always forgive Simon Cowell to return to the biggest singing show on TV.

According to a report in The Sunday People, Tulisa could be set to have a role on the show after Simon Cowell was "impressed" with how the singer handled herself during her recent drugs trial.

The X Factor boss reportedly said:

"Tulisa's been thought a rough time and has come through it. I think she deserves a break now. I think she'd got a lot of opportunities ahead of her."

Louis Walsh has also piped up, telling the paper he'd love her back on the show:

"I have spoken to Tulisa. I totally support her. I spent so much time in her dressing room, I know who the real Tulisa is. She's not Mother Theresa but she's a lovely girl.

"She's rough around the edges but she's a good girl. I like her. I definitely would have her at judges' houses. She'll bounce back. She's a tough lady and she's made it this far on her own.

"My advice would be to make a great record and show off that gorgeous face of hers. Solo or group? She can do both."

Tulisa appearing at the judges' houses WOULD be pretty explosive. Although judging by the recent trailer for the show which aired on Friday - the addition of Mel B means the judging panel will be pretty spicy already:

Could Tulisa be returning to TV via The X Factor? She was relieved of her duties as an X Factor judge last series, but as Cheryl Cole proves, you can always forgive Simon Cowell to return to the biggest singing show on TV.

In other Tulisa news, the singer has addressed her changing appearance, telling The Guardian:

"Yes, I've had my lips done, and I'm happy with my lips. And I also had a tiny bit of filler in my cheeks".