Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteangelasya

Awesome update...

I guess the waiting ws worth it๐Ÿ˜‰...
Though u made us..let me say made me wait ...but the update tht u gave ws worth the waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Superb update...
Kabir...OMG!! he still has so much luv 4 rachna..๐Ÿ˜ณn he wants 2 meet her once 2 clear evrything out...so nyc๐Ÿ˜Š
N tht sign oh my kabir's mom is such a horrible n big villian๐Ÿ˜ก bt luv kabir's hatred 2wards her๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rachna...n the flashback...to tell u the truth I'm luving the flashbacks a lot means a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
N rhea...seems 2 be some1 really interesting...
Continus soon n big thnx 4 the pm๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks so much! It's a different style of writing for me too so I'm glad you are liking it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonmusk

Nivi nivi nivi nivi! I just love u yaar. I have read all the parts. The way u r progressing ur story is just awesome. I liked the way of ur telling the story in flashbacks,really. Awesome n yes thanks for pm.

Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Glad that you are liking the flashbacks! ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Even I feel the same...
I guess tht u maybe rite tht rhea's boyfriend will b karan๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice predictions! ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: crtkelly

That was my first thought as well!๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol ๐Ÿ˜†
You guys know me too well ๐Ÿ˜‰
nividances thumbnail

Res.๐Ÿ˜Š

Waiting! ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Chapter 9:

Dressed in black jeans, a fitted hot pink tank top, and purple converses, Rhea looked comfortably casual as she emerged from the airport terminal. Rachna caught sight of Rhea immediately and waved to catch her attention.

"Rhea! Over here!"

Hearing her name, Rhea walked towards Rachna. Recognizing her immediately, Rhea gave Rachna a huge smile and a hug.

"Oh my gosh! Rachna! How are you? It's such a pleasant surprise seeing you here."

"Chaya was a bit busy so she asked me to pick you guys up. How was the flight?"

"Not bad actually. But I can't wait to get home though...I just need a hot shower!"

Both the girls smiled and began to make their way to the parking lot. Suddenly Rhea stopped and turned around to look at the handsome young man behind her.

"Oh gosh! How could I forget? Rachna, meet Karan, my boyfriend. Karan, this is Rachna, Chaya's best friend."

Rachna saw his eyes before she heard his name. He had the same intense chocolate brown eyes as his brother. She recognized him from a picture that Kabir had shown her. He smiled brightly at her and stuck his hand out for a quick friendly handshake.

"Hi Rachna! Pleasure to meet you."

"Uhh...uhm...hi." Rachna responded, dazed at the sight of the person standing in front of her.

As the three of them made their way to the car, Rhea chattered on cheerfully, unaware of the storm of thoughts whirling through Rachna's mind. After loading the bags into the car, the three of them took their seats with Rachna driving, Rhea sitting up front, and Karan arranging himself comfortably in the back seat.

"So Rachna, how's everything with you? I heard about your parents' accident. I'm so sorry about your loss." Rhea supportingly squeezed Rachna's hand.

Rachna nodded. "Hmmm...it's been tough Rhea." She glanced back through the rearview mirror to observe Karan's reaction to the conversation, but she surprisingly found him looking out the window, pensively staring out at the Mumbai skyline. Rachna focused her eyes on the road again, trying to push back the tears that were threatening to overflow from her eyes. The person who had taken away the two most important people in her life was happily viewing the Mumbai skyline, completely ignorant of the havoc he had wreaked in her life.

"Rachna it feels so good to be back in India! It's been so long since I last visited... I remember how much fun I had with you and Chaya the last time I was here."

Rachna half-heartedly smiled listening to Rhea, but she could not divert her mind from the person sitting in the back seat of her car. Rhea, meanwhile, also turned her attention to that very person.

"So Karan? How does it feel to be back in India after so long? Has Mumbai changed much in the past four years?"

"Ah yes my love. It had changed a lot but it still feels like home."

Rachna was disgusted to hear him lie so blatantly. "So you've been living in London for the past four years hunh?"

Karan smiled as he responded. "Yeah Rachna. I've been living in London for my studies. It's been a tough four years away from home but it was my dream to attend Oxford University. So I guess you could say that I've also been happily living my dream."

"And your family? They live in London as well?" Rachna questioned further, wanting to see how much he would lie.

"No no. My mum still lives here in Mumbai, in the house that I grew up in actually. And my brother...well the last I heard, he had just moved from Benaras to Delhi a few months back. I haven't been in touch with him too much lately...I've been busy with school and I guess he's pretty busy with his work."

The conversation went dull after this, as Rhea excitedly began to sing along to songs on the radio while Karan watched his girlfriend with an amused expression. Meanwhile, Rachna tried hard to make sense of the situation in her mind.

They arrived at Chaya's house in a short while and after exchanging the usual round of excited greetings, Rhea and Karan were shown to their respective guest rooms while Rachna helped Chaya pick out her outfit and jewelry for the sangeet.

"So Rachna, this will be perfect for tomorrow. Don't you agree?"

Glancing briefly at the items that Chaya had laid out on her bed, Rachna nodded. "Yeah Chaya, it'll be good."

Noticing that her friend was engrossed in her own thoughts, Chaya prodded Rachna to share her problems. "Are you okay Rachna? You seem to be a bit lost."

"Uhhh...yeah. I...I'm fine. I'm just tired I guess. Listen, I should get going now. You get some rest tonight and I'll see you tomorrow at the sangeet." Rachna gave her friend a quick hug and exited the room.

-----------------------------

Arriving back home, Rachna looked for Sneha and found her sitting with a cup of coffee in the living room. Taking a seat on the couch, Rachna cleared her throat to catch Sneha's attention.

"Sneha mausi. I need to talk to you."

Sneha looked towards Rachna, nodding briefly. "I know Rachna. I know that you are expecting answers from me about this whole divorce thing but I'm really sorry beta. I couldn't meet with the lawyer...he seems to be conveniently avoiding us right now."

Rachna sighed. "It not about that mausi ji. It's...I..I have to ask you something really important."

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"Can you tell me the name of the person that is responsible for mummy and papa's accident?"

"Rachna? Why are you asking me this right now? You already know it's Karan Tripathi."

Rachna shook her head. "It just doesn't make sense. How can this be?"

"What? What's going on Rachna?"

"I just picked Chaya's cousin Rhea up from the airport. Rhea and her boyfriend are here for Chaya's wedding. Well Rhea's boyfriend is Karan. Karan Tripathi. And he claims that he has been living in London for the past four years. So, something just doesn't add up?"

"But how is that possible Rachna? Karan has been here for the past 11 months doing the community service that was in the contract for the out-of-court settlement. And I have been overseeing everything myself."

"How can this be mausi ji? There's something majorly wrong here. I just don't understand..."

The ringing of the doorbell interrupted the conversation. Sneha answered the door to find a man standing on the doorstep.

"Yes? How can I help you?"

"Uh..voh..I uh...I'm looking for Rachna. Is she here?"

"And you are?"

"Kabir."

Sneha's eyes opened wide with shock. "Kabir? Kabir Tripathi?"

Kabir nodded at Sneha, surprised that she had recognized his name. "Yes."

Sneha allowed Kabir to come inside and led him into the living room.

---------------------------

"She's in that room. You can go speak to her. I'll just come after some time."

Kabir entered the living room and walked towards Rachna, who was standing by the window with her back to the door. Feeling a familiar hand on her shoulder, Rachna turned around and her eyes opened wide with shock.

"Ka...K...Kabir?!"

Unsure of whether it was the shock of seeing him standing in front of her or the sheer exhaustion from all of the activities that had occurred earlier that day, Rachna could sense her vision getting blurry, her surroundings becoming dimmer and dimmer. She clasped tightly onto his arms for support as she felt light-headed and dizzy. He quickly guided her into a seat and handed her a glass of water that was on the table.

Concerned, Kabir cupped Rachna's face and pushed her hair back, off of her face.

"Rachna...Rachna are you okay? Talk to me, are you okay?"

Regaining her composure, Rachna closed her eyes and breathed deeply for a few moments. "Yeah...I'm fine. But you...here...I mean...how?"

He placed his finger on her lips to quiet her. "Shhh. Enough. I'm going to ask the questions today and I expect that you will give me the answers." He said it with love and care in his voice, but she didn't miss the firmness and authority of the demand.

----------------------

Yes, many of you correctly predicted that Karan Tripathi would be Rhea's boyfriend. You all know me too well! ๐Ÿ˜†

So, thoughts on this latest update?

โค๏ธ Nivi

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unressed.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Amazing update with a marvellous twist..๐Ÿ˜›
So karan wasn't the 1 responsible 4 the accident wow๐Ÿ˜ณ
N whn we expirienced karan's entry...oye hoye u introducec him lyk...ahaan too gud
N rachna's thoghts...those brown eyes..lyk kabir๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰
Awesome update ...n not 2 4get  kabir's suprising entry at rachna's house at the end๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Standing ovation 4 the fabulous update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
N ya , u guessed it rite we knw u very very well๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by cuteangelasya - 9 years ago
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Even I feel the same...
I guess tht u maybe rite tht rhea's boyfriend will b karan๐Ÿ˜ณ

good to know that im alone๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hangok thumbnail

That was my first thought as well!๐Ÿ˜‰

may be we three are crazy๐Ÿ˜†
hangok thumbnail
oww dear this is going to be more interesting now ,
why i have a feeling that all was kabirs moms plan to seperate RABIR...

it is good to see that karan is not the culprit, he seems a nice guy, ( hope he is really nice๐Ÿ˜Š)

kabir came, hope they can talk without any disturbance..and solve this misunderstanding...

try to continue soon please...im excited to know more

thanks for pm