plz plz plz continue
it's  mind blowing 

Thank you!! I will continue soon! πŸ˜Š
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Pookhi

I love it.😳
Continue it asap!πŸ˜› (pleaseπŸ˜†)

Aur haan plz..update jab karogi tab ek Pm bhi mil jaaye toh..πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Pookhi! Thanks for your comment! Sure, just send me a buddy request and I'll add you to the PM list. πŸ˜Š

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the wonderful response you have given me. Now a little disclaimer before I let you read this chapter.

DISCLAIMER: I am still setting the stage for the story, introducing you to characters, shaping the background. So unfortunately in this chapter there is no Rabir. However, the events in this chapter are important to the story as a whole. So I just ask that you keep an open mind and wait for the story to unfold piece by piece...I sincerely hope you will not be disappointed. 

Well that turned out to be longer than I expected...but here ya go!

---------------------

Chapter 2:

Shaking from fear, Rachna squeezed her eyes shut and just collapsed into her savior's arms. She could hear chattering around her as a crowd gathered at the site of the almost-accident. But the chattering seemed to be growing more distant as Rachna felt herself being moved away from the crowd. In a few moments, Rachna heard the sound of a heavy glass door opening and felt a blast of cold air. She could feel the strong arms gently guiding her into a soft leather chair. Grasping the chair tightly, Rachna leaned back and took a deep breath.

A melodious voice called out, "You can open your eyes now."

Rachna was startled with the familiarity of the voice and she opened her eyes abruptly. She found herself in an expansive showroom, decorated with chic, contemporary furniture, housing racks of beautiful glittering dresses of all imaginable colors. But it was not the opulence of the room that took Rachna's breath away. No, indeed it was the person standing in front of her that took her breath away.

"Hi sis!" said the person standing in front of Rachna.

"Gunjan?!?! What? I mean, you're here..." Rachna was at a loss for words, completely shocked to see her younger sister here in Delhi like this.

"Are you okay Rachna di? Thank God I saw you and Mayank was able to save you from that speeding car in time." Gunjan worriedly moved towards Rachna and hugged her.

Rachna was still not able to understand what Gunjan was doing here. She was numb with astonishment.

--------------------------------------------------

"Rachna di I...I...I really love Mayank. And...and we...we have decided...we've decided that we're going to get married and raise this baby together."

****SLAP****

"Gunjan! How can you be so shameless? Instead of being ashamed of your acts, you're telling me that you're going to run away with that idiot?"

Through her tears, Gunjan screamed back at Rachna. "Ashamed? What should I be ashamed of? Should I be ashamed of being in love? Or should I be ashamed of carrying a token of that love in my womb right now? Hunh, what should I be ashamed of? Tell me!"

Rachna put her hand on Gunjan's shoulder and soothingly talked to her. "Gunjan, my baby. You're my little sister, please understand what I'm trying to explain to you. You've been such an ambitious girl your entire life. You've always come first in class, you've topped your board exams, you've gotten admission into the best medical college in the country...but you're willing to let it all go. You're going to give up your dream of becoming a surgeon for someone that you just met a few months ago? You're going to let your entire family down just for him?"

"Rachna di, you just don't understand, do you? He's not an idiot...he's finishing his medical degree soon and he already has job offers from some world-renowned hospitals. And I'm not letting anything go...Mayank knows how ambitious I am and he totally supports that. Why can't you just accept him and us?"

Rachna sighs with exasperation. "Gunjan...I can't argue with you anymore. I tired of explaining to you time and time again that it's just not going to happen. Our family will not accept Mayank or this baby. Please just listen to me."

Gunjan becomes disappointed and bitterly replies. "No di.  I can't believe that you of all people are acting like this. You've always been supportive of me and my decisions. I never expected this reaction from you. But how would you know what I'm going through? You've never been in love before, you've never experienced true love..."

Saying this, Gunjan takes her bag and sneaks out of the house quietly. Rachna just stands there with tears filling up her eyes.

"I know more than anyone else in this world Gunjan. I know what it's like to have found true love and to have it ripped away from you...I know..."

--------------------------------------------

Gunjan shook Rachna's shoulders. "Di! What's wrong with you? Are you out of your mind? How can you just walk into the road like that?"

Rachna pushed Gunjan away and abruptly stood up. "Thanks for saving my life. But, I don't need your fake concern. Bye."

-------------------------------------------

Rachna quickly found Chaya and they quickly returned to their hotel to finish packing before they left for the airport to catch their flight back to Mumbai. After checking in the bags, Chaya decided to get some coffee. Meanwhile, Rachna sat in the lounge recollecting all that had happened earlier in the day, events that she had chosen not to disclose to Chaya.

Upon boarding the airplane, Rachna and Chaya realized that their seats had not been booked together. Chaya was forced to sit next to some punky teenager, who had bright pink hair and more tattoos than visible skin. Arriving at her seat, Rachna found her neighbor asleep, with a blanket covering their face. Quietly taking her seat, Rachna plugged in her earphones and began listening to her favorite songs, as the airplane took off for its 2.5 hour journey through the clouds.

During the flight, Rachna woke up from her short nap to find her neighbor's head resting on her shoulder. As she gently tried to push her neighbor's head off of her shoulder, the blanket came off from their face and Rachna was stunned to find that her neighbor was none other than him...it was Kabir.

------------------

So are you throwing chappals and rotten tomatoes at me right now? Please do comment and let me know what you thought. Are you liking it so far? Looking forward to your responses!

❀️ Nivi

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well done!

Despite your disclaimer, I'm sure you know who I  still thought the hero wasπŸ˜†.

But wow talk about being thrown for a loop, what is going on here, Gunjan, Mayank and their love child...well that got my attention! Ok  I get Rachna's disappointment in her sister, but is there more to their estrangement, I have to know.

So sad Rachna citing Gunjan's concern as fake, πŸ˜• 

And just who happens to be Rachna's neighbor 😊 seems we have destiny working overtime hereπŸ˜†

Please, please add me to you PM list

Hw can u?? I really mean ir, hw can u?
I mean, its awesome, Y will we throw tomatoes to such a wonderful of writting...(Got scared na)
Lovely nivi...
Just fabulous...
Oh wow gunjan is rachna's little sis...n mayan's love...
Whn thy boarded their seat n u said k the person next to rachna ws in a blanket I ws like if its kabir n it ws..:P
It was totally beautiful update dear.
Rachana is Gunjan's Elder sister and she shown that right too by slapping her.

Gunjan and Mayank are in relationship and Gunjan carrying Mayank's baby?and want to get marriage.

Rachana's neightbour none other then Kabir.

Lovely suspense.

Want to know more.Waiting for next update.

No Anda no tamatar.Only appreciation dear.

Originally posted by crtkelly

πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well done!

Despite your disclaimer, I'm sure you know who I  still thought the hero wasπŸ˜†.

But wow talk about being thrown for a loop, what is going on here, Gunjan, Mayank and their love child...well that got my attention! Ok  I get Rachna's disappointment in her sister, but is there more to their estrangement, I have to know.

So sad Rachna citing Gunjan's concern as fake, πŸ˜• 

And just who happens to be Rachna's neighbor 😊 seems we have destiny working overtime hereπŸ˜†

Please, please add me to you PM list

Hi Kelly! Thanks for your comment! Haha guess that this is what you could call the effect of Rabir deewangi! πŸ˜†
Well glad I managed to surprise you! And I have sent you a buddy request πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Princess.S786

Amazing update πŸ˜›

Thanks for your comment dear!