Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

*Rabir FF: True Love...Note, Chap 55 @ pg 143, 145 (2/1) - Page 4

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cuteangelasya

Hw can u?? I really mean ir, hw can u?

I mean, its awesome, Y will we throw tomatoes to such a wonderful of writting...(Got scared na)
Lovely nivi...
Just fabulous...
Oh wow gunjan is rachna's little sis...n mayan's love...
Whn thy boarded their seat n u said k the person next to rachna ws in a blanket I ws like if its kabir n it ws..:P

Ahhh! When I first started reading your comment, I seriously thought that you didn't like the chapter...gosh you scared me!!! πŸ€’
Well thank you for the compliments πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parmarA

It was totally beautiful update dear.

Rachana is Gunjan's Elder sister and she shown that right too by slapping her.

Gunjan and Mayank are in relationship and Gunjan carrying Mayank's baby?and want to get marriage.

Rachana's neightbour none other then Kabir.

Lovely suspense.

Want to know more.Waiting for next update.

No Anda no tamatar.Only appreciation dear.

Hi Alka! Glad you liked it! Thanks for your compliments dear! πŸ˜Š
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nividances

Hi Kelly! Thanks for your comment! Haha guess that this is what you could call the effect of Rabir deewangi! πŸ˜†
Well glad I managed to surprise you! And I have sent you a buddy request πŸ˜Š

Not going to deny it, just crazy for RaBirπŸ˜›
Got the request, looking forward to the next update
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crtkelly

Not going to deny it, just crazy for RaBirπŸ˜›
Got the request, looking forward to the next update

Lol well that makes two of us! πŸ˜Š
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m late i knw just stuck nivi will definitly comment once i read .
I missed u so much u knw n when p.m of ur ff came i jumped up. now this is caled back with a bang :)
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

Ahhh! When I first started reading your comment, I seriously thought that you didn't like the chapter...gosh you scared me!!! πŸ€’
Well thank you for the compliments πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

Really, I scared u πŸ˜› oih my...
Well, u deserved tht compliment...😳
N ya update soonπŸ˜ƒ
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Even though there was barely any Rabir in it I still loved ❀️ reading it.😳
And the twist about Gunjan is kind of cool!!
Waiting to see what Rachna and her "neighbor" will do now.

Thank you for a great story and please continue soon!!!  :)

nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

i m late i knw just stuck nivi will definitly comment once i read .
I missed u so much u knw n when p.m of ur ff came i jumped up. now this is caled back with a bang :)

Hi Anjali! Don't worry...read it when you have a chance. 
Awww! thank you so much! πŸ˜³
Will be looking forward to your comments! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pookhi

Brilliant update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Even though there was barely any Rabir in it I still loved ❀️ reading it.😳
And the twist about Gunjan is kind of cool!!
Waiting to see what Rachna and her "neighbor" will do now.

Thank you for a great story and please continue soon!!!  :)

Thank you Pookhi! Glad to see that you liked it...promise that next chapter will have Rabir! Have already started writing it...will post soon πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Ok, here's the next chapter. As promised, it's full of Rabir. Happy reading! πŸ˜Š

------------------------

Chapter 3:

As Rachna tries to move her neighbor's head off of her shoulder, the blanket comes off and Rachna is stunned to find that her neighbor is none other than Kabir himself. She cannot help but lovingly touch his face, fondly remembering the wonderful times they had shared together.

--------------------------------------

"Kabir! I'm home! Where are you?"

Rachna looks around the apartment, frantically looking for her beloved husband. She finally finds him in the balcony, sitting in a chair, peacefully sleeping. She smiles naughtily as she picks up the hose and sprays Kabir with cold water.

"Ahhh! Ouch! What the..." Kabir jumps out of the chair and starts to chase Rachna throughout the apartment.

"Rachna!! You just wait until I catch you! Rachna!"

Rachna is running around the apartment and laughing at Kabir. Finally, they both get tired and flop down onto the bed, facing each other.

Kabir rolls over and pins Rachna down under him. "Is that the way to wake someone up?"

Rachna innocently smiles at Kabir. "I couldn't help it. You were sleeping so peacefully and the hose was just calling out to me."

Seeing Rachna's mischievous reply with her innocent expression, Kabir just burst out laughing. "You're just too much. But I love you for that."

Gently stroking her face, Kabir whispers into her ear, "I really love you. I love you so much! You're the best thing to ever have happened to me."

Rachna smiles and nuzzles closer into Kabir's arms, whispering back into his ear, "Me too..."

------------------------------------

The shaking of the plane due to turbulence and the pilot's announcements to put on seatbelts brought Rachna out of her thoughts and Kabir out of his sleep. Kabir opened his eyes and found himself looking into a deep ocean of chocolate, his face just inches away from Rachna's. Kabir couldn't help but lean in closer until his lips were just barely touching Rachna's. He could feel her rapid breathing, her quickening heartbeat, her hesitancy. But she didn't move back; it seemed as though she was waiting for Kabir to make the next move. Kabir suddenly moved away from Rachna and turned his face towards the window.

Kabir could sense the awkwardness in the air between them. He cleared his throat and hesitantly touched Rachna's hand.

"Rach...Ra...Rachna. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...I'm really sorry."

Rachna looked towards him expectantly. "Sorry for what? For not doing this?"

Rachna leaned in towards Kabir and pulled him towards herself. Putting her hand on his shoulder, she touched her lips with his. It wasn't a wildly passionate kiss; they had certainly shared more passionate ones in the past, fiery ones that had led them to do a lot more. But still, there was a sense of comfortable intimacy between them. They pulled away from each other at the same time; both content with what had just transposed between them.

--------------------------------------------

Kabir looked towards Rachna and comfortably held her hand this time.

"I really miss you Rachna."

"I miss you too." Rachna squeezed Kabir's hand lovingly.

"Oh, congratulations, by the way."

Rachna looked towards him, confused at his words. "Congratulations? For?"

"Your wedding."

Puzzled by his statement, Rachna responded with a blank expression. "My what?"

"I saw you in Delhi with your friend. You were shopping for a wedding."

Rachna remembered the day she had met Kabir in Delhi. "I was shopping for my friend's wedding, not mine. And besides Kabir, I'm already married."

Kabir removed Rachna's hand from his and turned towards the window, silently staring into the clouds.

"Oh my gosh Kabir! I can't believe we're finally married!!"

Kabir picked Rachna up in his arms and twirled her around the room. The wedding had been a small affair of just a few close friends but Kabir had gone all out for an extravagant and romantic honeymoon. He had surprised his lady love by renting a private beach bungalow in Thailand for a week.

"Yes and now you're finally all mine. Mrs. Rachna Kabir Tripathi."

Kabir carried her into the bedroom, which had been specially decorated with red and pink roses, for the newly married couple. Rachna was mesmerized seeing the beautiful decorations and lights in the room.

"It's beautiful Kabir. Just beautiful."

Softly laying Rachna down on the bed of flowers, Kabir laid down next to her. "But not as beautiful as my gorgeous wife."

Blushing, Rachna turned towards her husband and playfully hit him on his chest. He enveloped her in a big bear hug, relishing the feel of finally having her in his arms as his legally wedded wife.

The jolt of the airplane's wheels touching the runway brought Kabir out of his memories. When the plane had stopped moving, he quickly gathered his belongings and tried to exit the plane, ignoring Rachna's constant pleas to "just listen."

---------------------------------

So, how was it? Any thoughts or comments? Will be waiting for your responses! πŸ˜Š