Originally posted by: sizzlingtrisha

So gr8 seeing your after long time nivi πŸ˜Š loved the update πŸ˜³

Thanks Trisha! Glad you liked the update! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: hangok

great great,
but what is happening here,
so it seems to got seperated when they were married?
i thought she is ill and left him...
himmm they flasback was tooo good,
thanks for pm...

Thank you for your comment. Yes, they got separated when they were married. I will reveal more about their past soon! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuritzur

Great!

I just enjoy to read at.
I like the way you write at with all the flashback.
the story it great.
Waiting for your next update

Thank you for your comment! Glad you liked my writing! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Ok, so I was having some writer's block for the past few days which is why I wasn't able to post the next chapter. But I'm finally trying my hand at writing it, so I should hopefully have it posted in a little while. Thanks for being patient. πŸ˜³ Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nividances

Ok, so I was having some writer's block for the past few days which is why I wasn't able to post the next chapter. But I'm finally trying my hand at writing it, so I should hopefully have it posted in a little while. Thanks for being patient. πŸ˜³

Ya, take your time, I'll be waiting!!πŸ˜‰
nividances thumbnail

Okay so I am finally posting the next chapter. I wanted to give you more of Rabir's love story but then I decided that Rachna's family story was an important backdrop for their love story. So anyways, I hope you like it. Happy reading!

Chapter 4:

Rachna tried to catch up with Kabir at the airport, but he was nowhere to be found. Her mind pre-occupied with what had happened on the airplane, Rachna just absent-mindedly followed Chaya into the car. Chaya's parents had come to pick the girls up from the airport. Thankfully, Chaya's excited chattering about her upcoming wedding absorbed her parents' attention and Rachna was left to herself.

Dropping Rachna off at her house, Chaya and her parents drove off to do some more preparations for Chaya's wedding.

-------------------------------------------------

Rachna entered the house and walked into the living room, expecting no one to be home. Feeling helpless and frustrated, she collapsed on the floor and wept hysterically. Unexpectedly, Rachna was wrapped into a comforting embrace.

"Shhh...my baby. Don't cry. It's ok, I'm here for you. Come, get off the floor and sit on the sofa."

Rachna was surprised to see her Sneha mausi at home. Sneha handed Rachna a glass of water and sat down next to her. Placing a reassuring hand on Rachna's shoulders, Sneha wiped Rachna's tears away.

"Rachna. I can understand how you must be feeling today. But just remember that I'm always here for you. And your mummy and papa are always watching you from above, showering their blessings on you. They will also be sad if you are sad."

"I really miss mummy today mausi ji. I wish she..."

A fresh set of tears emerged from Rachna's eyes, as she thought about her parents.

----------------------------------------------------

"But mummy, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Why don't you understand?"

"Rachna! Stop arguing! Your papa and I have decided that we can't send you to Benaras alone."

"I have gotten a job at KT Creations mummy! KT is one of the best designers in the country! How can I pass up such an opportunity?"

"Rachna! No means no. You're not going and that's final."

Frustrated with her parents for not understanding her dreams, Rachna ran into her room and sulked. She had tried convincing both her mummy and papa to allow her to go to Benaras, but they had not even considered her pleas. But Rachna had decided that she would not take no for an answer; by hook or by crook, she was going to Benaras. So while her parents were asleep, Rachna packed up her belongings and snuck out of the house, leaving a note for her parents.

Dear mummy and papa,

I know that you will be angry with me at first. I'm really sorry for going away without your permission. But you have always taught me to believe in myself and follow my dreams. That's exactly what I am doing. Please give me your blessings so I can succeed. I love you and I'm really sorry.

❀️ Rachna

Seeing Rachna's note the next morning, her parents had been furious with her. Rachna had tried to contact them many times from Benaras, but they had not accepted any of her calls. After many weeks, Dayal finally picked up Rachna's call.

"Stop bothering us with your constant phone calls. You are no longer a part of this family. I have only one daughter, Pihu. You are nothing to us. Don't ever contact us again."

---------------------------------------

Sneha touched Rachna's shoulder and reminded her about her parent's barsi pooja that was to be held tomorrow morning.

"Rachna beta. I have arranged the barsi pooja for tomorrow morning. Please be ready on time. I have to buy some things for tomorrow's pooja so I am going to the market, but you please rest for some time now. Will you be ok by yourself?"

Nodding yes to Sneha, Rachna walked to her bedroom and stood by the open window. Seeing the picture of her parents on her night stand, Rachna remembered the last moments she had spent with them.

---------------------------------------

The ringing of her cell phone woke her up. Sneaking a glance at the clock, Rachna saw it was 2:13 am. Wondering who could possibly be calling her so late at night, she picked up her phone. Seeing Sneha mausi's number flash on her screen, Rachna hurriedly accepted the call.

"Mausi ji, is everything all right? Why are you calling so late at night?"

A panicked voice responded to Rachna's query.

"Rachna! Rachna, please come to Mumbai! Your parents...they...they are in the hospital and..."

Rachna didn't hear the rest of the sentence, as the phone dropped from her hand and clattered to the floor. The sound of the phone dropping woke Kabir, who found Rachna sitting with a shocked expression on her face.

"Rachna? What's wrong? Who's phone was it? Is everything ok?"

Jumping out of bed, Rachna picked up her cell phone and confirmed that she was leaving for Mumbai as soon as possible.

"I have to go Kabir. My parents...they're in the hospital. Sneha mausi just called. I have to go."

"What? Your parents? But how...I mean what happened?"

Quickly changing her clothes and getting her purse, Rachna got ready to leave for the airport.

"I don't know exactly what happened. But I have to go Kabir. Can you please drive me to the airport?"

"Yeah I will. In fact, I'll also come with you to Mumbai."

Rachna stopped in her tracks and looked up at her husband. "Kabir, no. You can't. I mean, what will I tell everybody? They don't know anything about you. You know that my parents disowned me when I moved to Benaras. I've only been in contact with Sneha mausi and even she doesn't know about our marriage. Please Kabir, I have to go alone."

Reluctantly agreeing to his wife's demands, Kabir dropped Rachna off at the airport with the promise that she would call him if anything went wrong.

After arriving in Mumbai, Rachna quickly reached the hospital where she found out about her parent's car accident. They had been on their way home after attending a wedding when a drunk teenager had crashed into their car. Dayal had passed away on the way to the hospital, while Shail was admitted into the ICU.

Rachna had gotten emotional hearing about her father's death and seeing her mom's serious condition. But she had to be strong for the rest of her family: her sisters Pihu and Gunjan, and her Sneha mausi.

In her last moments, Shail asked to see both her daughters. Rachna took her mom's hand and begged for forgiveness. Shail merely smiled as she placed her hand on Rachna's head, blessing her to have all the happiness in the world and to fulfill all of her dreams. Those were the last moments that Rachna had spent with her mother.

----------------------------------------

Rachna felt a cool breeze on her face. She saw that it had started to rain outside. Putting her hand out the window, Rachna felt the raindrops on her skin. It seemed as though her parents were crying with her.

Any thoughts? Comments? Do let me know if you are liking it or not. 

❀️ Nivi

sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arrey wow!!!
This is amazing...nivi...
So here we have a great n differnt story it is fab..πŸ‘πŸ‘
So rachna's parents are no more...n she is with her masiπŸ˜ƒ
N she got married to our hero without any1 knowing...very interesting😊
Awesome update... n I really like the way u r showing the past things in between...it brings nyc view n enjoyment in readingπŸ˜›
Continue soon
Edited by cuteangelasya - 9 years ago