*Rabir FF: True Love...Note, Chap 55 @ pg 143, 145 (2/1) - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
@Nivi,i read your last two updates it was amazing.
Rachana and Kabir were merried but chhupke chhupke.Even Her mausi also didn't know about that.

Rachana left the house bec she got job in KT creation?but Shail and Dayal refused to let her go to Banaras and she ran from house.

But her mother and father met with an accident and she became alone.Very sad.

But one thin why she hide her marriage with her maasi?she was living with her na?

Enjoyed their moments in Plane.

Waiting for next chap
Originally posted by nividances

Ok, so I was having some writer's block for the past few days which is why I wasn't able to post the next chapter. But I'm finally trying my hand at writing it, so I should hopefully have it posted in a little while. Thanks for being patient. 😳
I can so appreciate this😊.

Off to read the next chapter now.
owww felt bad for rachna,
i hope you will write about rachna & kabirs love story too, how they fall for each other,
im excited to know why they got seperated...

great work and thanks for pm

Intriguing update!

Backstory is always good in my opinion, so no complaints from me; I can wait for Rabir.

Too much happening here. Left home; secret marriage😲, so considering this why would she still have issue with Gunjan and Mayank, when she ended up doing something akin to them?

Aww so sorry for  their estrangement and then Rachna losing her parents😭  so tragically; such a terrible blow.

Looking forward to your next update.

Thanks for the PM
Originally posted by cuteangelasya

Arrey wow!!!
This is amazing...nivi...
So here we have a great n differnt story it is fab..👏👏
So rachna's parents are no more...n she is with her masi😃
N she got married to our hero without any1 knowing...very interesting😊
Awesome update... n I really like the way u r showing the past things in between...it brings nyc view n enjoyment in reading😛
Continue soon

Thank you so much! ☺️ Glad you liked it.
Originally posted by parmarA

@Nivi,i read your last two updates it was amazing.
Rachana and Kabir were merried but chhupke chhupke.Even Her mausi also didn't know about that.

Rachana left the house bec she got job in KT creation?but Shail and Dayal refused to let her go to Banaras and she ran from house.

But her mother and father met with an accident and she became alone.Very sad.

But one thin why she hide her marriage with her maasi?she was living with her na?

Enjoyed their moments in Plane.

Waiting for next chap

Thanks Alka! Glad you liked the updates. 😊
Originally posted by hangok

owww felt bad for rachna,
i hope you will write about rachna & kabirs love story too, how they fall for each other,
im excited to know why they got seperated...

great work and thanks for pm

Thank you for your comment. And yes, the plan is to now write about Rabir's love story so stay tuned 😊
Originally posted by Princess.S786

Great update

Thank you! 😊
Originally posted by crtkelly

Intriguing update!

Backstory is always good in my opinion, so no complaints from me; I can wait for Rabir.

Too much happening here. Left home; secret marriage😲, so considering this why would she still have issue with Gunjan and Mayank, when she ended up doing something akin to them?

Aww so sorry for  their estrangement and then Rachna losing her parents😭  so tragically; such a terrible blow.

Looking forward to your next update.

Thanks for the PM

Thanks for your comment Kelly! And interesting point you bring up...guess we'll just have to wait and see about what happened 😉 LOL

Originally posted by unishaz

awesome.. thanks for pm..

Thanks for commenting! Glad you liked it! 😊