ipkkndeternity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Continue soon
Nyc teaser cant w8
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser loved it can't wait for the updte and congrats on new thread thank you for pm
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting Teaser...

Now let see what will do these 2 stubborn kids
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice teaser...waiting fr update...
tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Part 22

After this short meet with Mrs Subhadra everyone in the house was only gossiping about her. Arnav was getting ready for work and so was Khushi. But there was so much of tension she was going through today because of this new entry in their house that she was doing everything very slowly , taking her own time.

Arnav: Damm. I cant find even a tie in this heap of sarees.

He looked frustrated fetching his tie and expected some kind of help from his newly wed wife who was busy in her own dressing up.

Arnav: Khushi .. Office aaj jaana hai. Kal nahi. (Khushi. We have to go office today. Not tomorrow. )

Khushi: I know. You dont have to tease me Arnavji.

Arnav: I have no intentions either. Would you mind finishing your dressing and helping me fetch the tie? I dont want to touch your sarees and later listen from you that I crumpled them in my search operation.

Khushi :Typical husband. I dont understand one thing. Before marriage, you men find everything yourself then why not after marriage ? Why do you need wife's help?

Arnav: Thats because after marriage our minds are screwed with wife's tortures. How can we concentrate?

Her jaw dropped .

Khushi: Haww. I torture you  Arnavji?

The pout on her face and the expressions on her face put a smile accross Arnav's lips.

Arnav : To be honest Khushi Gupta, yes. You have no idea how much you torture me.

WHat did he mean by Torture? What kind of torture was he talking about? Was it the torture of not being able to touch her as a husband? Her mind was juggling for these answers .

"KHUSHI GUPTA?", they heard Mrs Subhadra calling out this name standing at their door.

Mrs Subhadra: Mr  Arnav Singh Raizada, let me remind you after marriage, a girl is termed by her Husband's surname. She is  Khushi Raizada now. Not Gupta.

Arnav: You were not invited here in a couple's bedroom Mrs Subhadra. Or did you forget which room has been assigned to  you ?

Khushi pressed his hand asking him  to stop arguing with this lady.

Mrs Subhadra: I am here for a purpose. And this is part of my job. To keep an eye on you both just to ensure your marriage is out of love. So dont question me that again.

Khushi: Uhh. Sorry Subhadraji. But we will remember that henceforth. Actually I was just fetching his Tie and he had the habit of calling me by my full name . Now we cannot change habits so easily.

Subhadra: Hmm. Did you get the Tie then? Or still fetching?

Arnav: Why? You have a problem with that too now?

Subhadra: I just want to see is your wife knows to tie a tie. Thats all. I want to see if her fingers shiver when she makes this effort. The Chemistry Mr Raizada. Its very important between you two  so that I can prove to the authorities about your relationship.

Arnav: Are you trying to scare us? Look Mrs Subhadra, see what you are made to see. Dont force us to do anything against our wish. We will not tolerate that.

Subhadra: Making a newly wed wife fasten a tie to her husband is not forcing. Women wait to do this because they like being closer to their partners. Even I did that to my husband every morning. He was one hell of  a lucky chap to have me as his wife.

She had a blush on her face remembering her husband,. Arnav and Khushi were very amused with her talks. Khushi quickly found the tie and without any hesitation started fastening it on Arnav. They maintained distance . At least few inches.

Subhadra: Hmm. Looks like a mother is helping the Son with Tie.

Arnav was now losing his mind.

Arnav: Thats an Indian way of showing some decency before a third person Mrs Subhadra. We dont like showing off our love and chemistry so easily to everyone. SO if you dont mind, can you leave us alone and close the door from outside? We need some privacy too.

Subhadra: Ofcourse, Privacy is the right of every newly wed couple. Excuse me.

She left outside and as commanded closed their bedroom door too. Khushi finally took a sigh of relief. But she kept helping with Tie.

Arnav: She is crazy. How can the authorities even appoint her for our case?

Khushi: We cannot blame anyone Arnavji. We have to follow her demands and make sure we keep her happy. Please dont argue or fight with her.

Arnav: If she scares you or forces you to do anything beyond your capacity, I will do what I think is right? You dont come in between.

She snatched his tie from her and went before the mirror to finish dressing. She looked at him.

Khushi: You care for me so much? Apart from our personal issues Arnavji, I really have to thank you for supporting me and Palak to this level. Sometimes I think what would have been if you never had entered our lives?

Arnav: I know what would have happened if I wasnt in your life.

Khushi: What?

Arnav: By now you would have married some guy belonging to a good family in Lucknow, and even planned to have few kids with him to give Palak company.

Khushi was surprised.

Khushi: What? Kids?

Arnav: Yes. Why not? You have problem with me touching you. Doesnt mean you would have not  allowed that man to touch you either. You think I am characterless to get attracted to you even when I had Lavanya in my life but  that man whom you would have married would not be so low like me.

Khushi kept silence. She didnt speak a word. He picked his laptop bag and then walked till the door.

Arnav: Come soon. We are leaving together for  work.

He left but Khushi could understand he was pointing at  her for  differentiating him so much.

The Office hours were much better and relaxed. Both Arnav and Khushi could concentrate on work and that too without the interference of Mrs Subhadra. At least that made them lead their individual life like before. But Khushi was still thinking about Arnav's morning talks. Today Arnav had some meetings which got over little late . It was already night and Khushi waited for him to finish. They had a quick dinner at Office and then came back home together like a good couple not wishing to get any more advises from Subhadra. Palak was in Subhadra's arms playing happily. But when she saw Khushi and Arnav, she raised her arms. Khushi was talking to Anjali hence Arnav went and took the baby in arms, kissing her once. Subhadra was happy seeing the bonding between the baby and Arnav. She knew Arnav Singh Raizada's nature. He was known to be rude and stubborn but this bond which he shared with Palak was opposite to his personality. Palak rested her head on his shoulder wrapping arms around his neck. He carried her happily to the room leaving Khushi behind with the family.

When Khushi came to their room after half an hour, she saw Palak already sleeping in her Craddle and Arnav was taking his shower probably as she could hear the shower sound. She took this opportunity to get changed into her night dress , ensuring she locks the bathroom door from outside so that he doesnt come there uninvited. Once she was done, she unlocked the door and moved the curtains aside for some moon light to enter their room. The pool was glittering with reflection of stars in it. She swinged the craddle for some time and was turning around when she hit her husband's body who had just come out taking his shower.

Shirtless? He didnt wear anything except a towel? She felt strange and akward too. But her eyes spotted a figure at the stairs in the Poolside corner. Someone was watching them . SHe was going to tell Arnav about this but when she identified the person with the binoculars, she was nervous. Arnav was getting uncomfortable  too because she was still holding him close to her body.

Arnav: Khushi leave. I need to wear some clothes On.

Khushi: You cant.

She bite her lips because this would be the last sentence she would ever want to utter.

Arnav: Excuse me? What do you mean I cant?

Khushi: We are watched Arnavji.

Arnav scanned the room but she pressed herself little more towards him in fear

Khushi: Dont scan the room. She will understand we are pretending as we have seen her. She is very sharp. So please stay calm. I just hope she is not hearing us .But what about the Lip Sync? Can she read it ?

Arnav was getting confused by her talks but very soon he too saw the Mrs Subhadra standing at the Stairs of the Poolside area.

His musky cologne and the water drops falling from his wet hair were creating a havoc to her senses. This was getting complicated since the time they were forced to stick to each other almost day and night. Facing a shirtless Arnav Singh Raizada with just a Towel covering his lower half was so difficult. She could do anything but never think of landing into this position again where her fingers were on his lower back and her nose so close to his chest that his freshly bathed fragrance was all she could breathe. He was only hoping the sight of his lower body doesnt scare her incase she zooms her vision there. It was hard for him to relax it especially when she was so close. SHe was well aware of the side effects of their closeness but could do nothing to stop it. Mrs Mukherjee and her binoculars will never allow them to change this position anytime soon.

Arnav: She is shameless.

Khushi: We cant help. Just do something Arnavji, so that she leaves.

Arnav: What The .

He would have done everything with this girl in his arms if things would have been normal between them. So now he had to pretend being a romantic and desperate husband who wants  to have his wife tonight just to show that Mrs Subhadra that they were a good couple? This was so difficult.

Arnav: Come.

He picked her in arms and carried her to the bed. SHe closed her eyes, goosebumps all over her skin with this sudden closeness with Arnavji. He placed her on the bed and then sat next to her , dimmed the lights and pulled the quilt over them , lying on the bed , beside each other , leaving Mrs Subhadra's mind to decide and confirm what they were doing. At least this would help them maintain distance inside the quilt and also make this lady leave these stairs and get some peace.

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me first.
Edited.

Nice update.

I liked the way Arnav took Khushi's side when mrs. Mukherkjee was forcing her to tie a tie on Arnav. Also the fact the he highlighted to Khushi his differencing behavior to him as her husband or another guy being her husband.

Mrs, mukherjee may be shameless but she certainly helping in bringing these two close even for pretend. It doesn't matter.
Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love the story it's amazing
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update

that mrs subadra is so annoying
DanieshArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail